RXinw:

Damn that was fast. I do not know if your review has now made me want to watch it sooner or not. It may just stay there on my plan to watch list until next year.

each ep is only 20 minutes so it's a pretty quick, casual watch with the usual, run up to the finale's try really hard to upset you until the last 5 minutes LOL

GelfyFaeth222:

OK. So I have made it to Ep 4 of Anti Reset and I'm actually enjoying it LOL It's weird but it's cute. And I'm all about weird but cute LOL That's my whole schtick in life LOL

It also keeps setting off my asmr which is surprising but sure, why not haha

Yay!! Weird & quirky combined with cute is one of my ult favs. I hope you enjoy it to the end.

Jadeheart:
Here are the other generations of images that I just didn't use, but were still stunning outcomes.

Fantastic! I especially like #2-3, with the hair billowing around him and both poses feel so romantic.  The colors are fire!

RXinw:
I can also say that people who put pineapple on pizza should be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity and decency. Have you no functioning palate.

A little judgy today are we?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

BL Drama No Shuen Ni Narimashita ep 1

Omg this series is adorableee <3 both MLs r cute and good-looking, and I love the producer lol she’s obviously a crazy BL fan like us lol (and her name is Yayoi lmao seriously XD) 

I love how dramatic Akafuji is every time Aoyagi gets close to him, he’s so cute! 

I’m enjoying this romcom a lot lol

Just watched ep 2 and I still like it but what the heck was that kiss? It can’t even be called a kiss, their lips just barely touched! I hope there’s a better kiss scene in the last ep (it’s night so I have to watch the last ep tmrw morning ugh I can’t wait XD) and both the actors who play the MLs r SO CUTE, I love them!!

GelfyFaeth222:
But the last episode got to me,

You're done! I was really affected by the last ep as well. My rating was totally emotionally based. 

RXinw:
I said what I said.

RXinw:

https://youtu.be/rGtwPyBxSpI?si=5rWYZpd9s5ikw5bN

Ooh this looks interesting…I’ve added it to my Not Yet Aired list. The MLs kinda reminded me of Tongrak and Mahasamut, especially with the whole island setting lol 

August Challenge Day 29 - Pizza/Pasta

I love all kinds of pizza, but I have a preference the meatless variety. Although, when eating with my family I have to compromise a little-- our go to order is pepperoni, pineapple, jalapenos. Now, when it's just me, mushroom pineapple jalapeno is a favorite.

Last year I had brick oven pizza in a small shop parallel to Nishiki market. Just mushroom and cheese with a white wine to pair. I still dream about it.

Might circle back and do Day 28 later today ^^

I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!! RX!! Lmao

RXinw:
. I can also say that people who put pineapple on pizza should be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity and decency.

Extra pinneapple please!

RXinw:

I said what I said.

Lmao XD

RXinw:

https://youtu.be/rGtwPyBxSpI?si=5rWYZpd9s5ikw5bN

Thank you! The direction of that looks like something I wouldn't be interested in at all. Not really feeling that cast either, except for maybe one of them. If they are working on it, I hope it's a success for them. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will enjoy it.

American Fan:
Fantastic! I especially like #2-3, with the hair billowing around him and both poses feel so romantic. The colors are fire!

GelfyFaeth222:
I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!! RX!! Lmao

I feel out numbered 

RXinw:

I feel out numbered 

*Swings bat* 

These monsters are lost to citrus and cheese ... God help them 

Day 28 of August Challenge: If you could have ONE BL character (not actor) as your partner who would you choose and why?

It's time to talk about the one and only Win from Thai BL Between Us.

Win is our Male Lead, Vice President of the swim club, and a stellar student. As the middle child in a family of three, Win has to constantly step in to diffuse the strained relationship surrounding his family. He loves them deeply, and in a twisted way, this has left him uneasy in regards to giving and accepting love. 

Win pursues Team because he is attracted to him, and very clearly communicates that their relationship is temporary and informal. He is also shown requesting consent from Team, consistently throughout the drama. From the first time they sleep together, to the frustrated romp in the bar bathroom, to the emotional love confession.

All this to say, this man is trustworthy, honest, and dependable.
Win suffers a whole existential crisis while falling in love, and yet he never takes it out on Team. Instead he focuses on himself and comes to terms with the fact that love is a risk he is willing to take.

Furthermore, he is always there for Team when he needs him. From making sure Team's physical condition is optimal for competition, to driving to a whole other city in the rain to get to him. 
Last but not least, I would like to give myself permission to be frivolous.

• This man is hot.
  • He rides a bike. (Highlight on the bike!!!)
  • He's rich. (Not a necessity, but a plus.)
  • He has hot tattoos.
  • The ponytail.

Gif Credit

Excellent choice Axdxex, Win was going to be my real world choice if I hadn't recently watched The Sign lol