MeNotYou:

WELCOME! 

I herby pass the newbie torch onto you. I leave its care in your hands. 

Torch held high ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ Thank you for welcoming me

MeNotYou:
So have no fear, you can still like and root for Hero guilt free with morals fully intact. *grin*

Whew! Your explanation makes sense, thx!

RXinw:
Sky Valley - episode 7

The other mess of a series I am currently watching. Honestly this series is just nonsensical and perverted. 

I'd planned to watch that one, but couldn't find it on any of my streaming sites so I put it on my on hold list. But it doesn't sound like I'm missing out so.....lol.

DramaNomNom:

YASSSSS! YW!

American Fan:

Whew! Your explanation makes sense, thx!

*curtsy* I aim to please...especially since that's a moral hill I'll happily die on myself.

So what's everybody's favorite BL currently? Mine has been MODC since I watched it.

FortPeatForever:

Lmao the gifs are hilarious today  XD

I can tell I'm gonna like it here XD

Jadeheart:

welcome   ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Thank you for welcoming me. 。^‿^。

DramaNomNom:

Hi, I must have missed your org post. Welcome!

Of course, after searching for like, forever, I can't find my main post about History 3: Trapped, that some of us are starting tomorrow. I see that you have watched it before, as I have, but rn there is a group of about 5 of us here that plan to watch/rewatch this series on our own time and come here to post comments, opinions and who knows what else, lol. Usually everyone labels which EP they are talking about.

Oh, I did find this post from earlier:

It's totally self-paced and up to each viewer whether they want to post comments after each ep. or wait until the end of the series. We have different time zones and how much time a person has each day, so no worries about that. It's all very, very casual. Just the way we like it!! LOL

The MAIN thing to remember:  Always hide your spoilers!!  

You are welcome to join us if you like, but no worries either way!

DramaNomNom:
MODC

??? Waaah I don't know these letters

MeNotYou:
I'd planned to watch that one, but couldn't find it on any of my streaming sites so I put it on my on hold list. But it doesn't sound like I'm missing out so.....lol

It is released officially on YouTube

Interesting that the OST is already out before the series. RE: Kidnapped.

p43425:
Compared to the magically good main series, the special in "Our Skyy 2" is amusing but gimmicky.

So I went to take a peek at the Our Skyy2 for MSP and yeaaah, I dropped that so fast after just like 10 minutes lol. It really is way too obnoxiously goofy and nonsensical. It's like they just decided to jump the shark on that sequel rather than do a cute special story bonus. I loved the Our Skyy2 Bad Buddy x Tale of Thousand Stars sequel that felt like an actual bonus continuation on their stories; a shame they didn't do the same with it for MSP.

American Fan:

??? Waaah I don't know these letters

HIStory3: Make Our Days Count  (MODC)

DramaNomNom:
So what's everybody's favorite BL currently?

The Untamed 

DramaNomNom:
So what's everybody's favorite BL currently? Mine has been MODC since I watched it.

I really liked that one. It was so good ...but so tragic. I actually just recently watched it for the first time.
My favorite BL currently is Century of Love that just finished airing like 3 weeks ago.

American Fan:

Hi, I must have missed your org post. Welcome!

Of course, after searching for like, forever, I can't find my main post about History 3: Trapped, that some of us are starting tomorrow. I see that you have watched it before, as I have, but rn there is a group of about 5 of us here that plan to watch/rewatch this series on our own time and come here to post comments, opinions and who knows what else, lol. Usually everyone labels which EP they are talking about.

Oh, I did find this post from earlier:

It's totally self-paced and up to each viewer whether they want to post comments after each ep. or wait until the end of the series. We have different time zones and how much time a person has each day, so no worries about that. It's all very, very casual. Just the way we like it!! LOL

The MAIN thing to remember:  Always hide your spoilers!!  

You are welcome to join us if you like, but no worries either way!

Absolutely I'd rewatch it with you guys. It's been awhile since I've seen it. This is my first forum...how do you hide spoilers?