Wrenix:

Both of the last posts are from post image so this one is pinterest. If it doesnt work then I dont know. 

The pictures i'm trying to post is my new profile picture but pps are blurred the quality slightly which is annoying lol

I see it !!!!! So pretty. Man, those jawlines could cut glass.

who is it in the picture? 

History 3 : Trapped Re-Watch EP1

I forgot how much info we get in the first episode! This is my 3rd time watching, so to change things up, I’m going to be doing a live reaction focusing on random stuff I notice, instead of the integral plot.

• THE SMIRK. No one does it like Andy.
  • Hi again, Tang-yi. As handsome as ever, I see.
  • And here comes his hunting dog (Fei), who’s gone a little rabid. I do say this in a loving manner.
  • What? Are they trying to like exorcise the chief? Fei is so loved because this entire team is bending over to curve the captain’s anger. Oh! It was calming incense lol
  • Our baby bird (Lian) is adorable, what do you mean call the police? Lol
  • Boyyyyy. The dog is on the wrong trail.
  • Not a screenwriter omg he just got called delusional
  • Oh f*** they told us Jack was involved with the interpol from day 1 and I didn’t catch it.
  • A-Fei you’re a little too obsessed with this man.
  • I forgot how embarrasing A-Fei is.
  • “I’m the only one in this world that understands you” ok boy
  • I’d quit if I got hadcuffed with my own handcuffs *sobs*
  • Here comes the annoying sister—
 Wrenix:

So it's been real nice knowing you all. . ......

*GASP* OH MY GOD :0 WOW THAT’S- *dies* 

Wrenix:

both posts are showing for me lol drats....Ive been having problems with a lot of pictures and gifs not loading and i thought it was my internet connection. the site must be having issues.

It shows for me too

axdxex:
Oh f*** they told us Jack was involved with the interpol from day 1 and I didn’t catch it.

I honestly never understood that part of the story, the whole thing with Jack working with some other dude and having to leave or something....I couldn't be bothered to figure it out and now I'm curious. Do u know what that was all about?

axdxex:
Here comes the annoying sister—

Lmao my exact reaction XD

I loved reading ur live reaction lol it's the same as mine 

axdxex:
A-Fei you’re a little too obsessed with this man.
I forgot how embarrasing A-Fei is.

IKR!! Like, what the heck is going on in this guy's head? It's like he's made it his mission in life to stalk Tang and completely embarrass himself while doing so lmao

Pluto:

who is it in the picture? 

Hello. I don't think I've met you yet *waves* 

it is an ai picture of two my characters, namef Rik, in the suit, and Wen, the blonde. I had a full blown BL dream last weekend, but I woke up before the ending and posted it here for lolz and a few people wanted me to post a full version so I've been doing that. I have two parts posted already. I haven't posted more because I had to adult unfortunately LOL but I have been using ai to help make people out of them and I'm now a little obsessed lol

Omg love that!! Thought as much that it could be AI haha but didnt want to offend by mistake or anything! - what the Story for them?

sry i still can't seem to quote anyone for some reason

Pluto:

Omg love that!! Thought as much that it could be AI haha but didnt want to offend by mistake or anything! - what the Story for them?

You can read part one here - School Days

and part two here - Distance

It's called Ero's Arrows - Shameless LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I honestly never understood that part of the story, the whole thing with Jack working with some other dude and having to leave or something....I couldn't be bothered to figure it out and now I'm curious. Do u know what that was all about?

axdxex:

I totally didn't get it the first time I watched it lol--

So I THINK Jack is basically a mercenary. People hire him to infiltrate criminal organizations. In ep1 we see the leader of the Interpol team in that meeting, that is the same man that talks to Jack in ep 9 and offers him a different mission. This is when Jack hands over information relating to Tang Yi's gang to the Interpol, and finishes his current mission.

hey @RX I went through your favourite BL's on your profile and saved them all to my ptw list LOL

I have started on Bed Friend and I'm really enjoying it so far. The ML's are stupidly beautiful and I love their dynamic 

p43425:

(re "Eien no Kinou") Something like that, yeah. Just keep watching.

P.S. Sorry, I used the wrong word above. I meant "morbid", not "morose" - although as you might expect, it's a bit sad, too.

I finished it today. That series was heartbreaking!

Eien no Kinou maybe heartbreaking but its really one of the greatest <3 

Literally just today got to episode 2 of Eien no Kinou and drop kick it out the window LOL

I feel like the nemesis of nearly everyone in this chat LOL