axdxex:
Battle of the Writers Ep8

Members are still watching it?????

I thought we all called it quits during the mushroom episode. LMAO

Neyth:
Can you explain me what's that exciting about Semantic Error?

Got your message and just wanted to let you know that I've seen it. I need some time to write a thoughtful reply, but I promise I'll get back to you. Thanks for being patient!

Updates: 

Source -  X

Simi_Tutu:

Lol yes, some of us are still thugging it out. I am doing it mainly for the side couples lol

RXinw:
Lol yes, some of us are still thugging it out.

Simi_Tutu:

Got your message and just wanted to let you know that I've seen it. I need some time to write a thoughtful reply, but I promise I'll get back to you. Thanks for being patient!

Okay! I'm looking forward to read it!

Simi_Tutu:
Maybe one day we could even create a BL story  as a group - it would be amazing!

Ohh, that would be crazyyy 

RXinw:
Re: The Trainee

After reading these reviews I am on the fence; should I or should I not watch? For now it will stay  on my PTW list.

Lol I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it as much....spoiler alert: we don't get a kiss scene until ep 11 lmao it was such a slow burn 

@Rien Thx so much for these! I love them XD

Rien:

tried to make some couple emblems for OnyxTheHedgehog with OffGun.

RXinw:

Lol yes, some of us are still thugging it out. I am doing to mainly for the side couples lol

Damn who would've thought you'd hold on longer than me lmao

I stopped watching it two weeks ago and can't bring myself to start again lol (but I definitely won't be dropping it cuz I can't)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Damn who would've thought you'd hold on longer than me lmao

Endurance my young pupil, endurance...........Screaming LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it as much....spoiler alert: we don't get a kiss scene until ep 11 lmao it was such a slow burn

I suddenly feel like this is the deciding factor no joke!

RXinw:

Endurance my young pupil, endurance...........Screaming LOL

*scribbles down a quick note* yes teacher (why does that sound weird lmao)

RXinw:

I suddenly feel like this is the deciding factor no joke!

Lolll, I don't think u should watch The Trainee just yet- only if ur looking for a slice-of-life slow romcom (which, knowing u, will probably never happen lmao)

For people watching First Note Of Love, is it slow? Has there been a kiss yet? Confession? I want to catch up and watch it while it's airing but I don't think I have the patience lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

For people watching First Note Of Love, is it slow? Has there been a kiss yet? Confession? I want to catch up and watch it while it's airing but I don't think I have the patience lol

There was both this week, ep 7

I feel like it wouldn't be as slow if you were watching it all together but it is slow moving. It's going with the 'first love' theme, so they're taking their time.  

Simi_Tutu:

Members are still watching it?????

I think others are still watching too lmao 

I've just been doing it for the shits and giggles (I do this sometimes. Does this make me a masochist???), but I'm reaching my limit. I might or might not watch the next episode lol

RXinw:
I am doing it mainly for the side couples lol

Same, cause like I'm kind into the island couple and I want to see Ozone and Pie get together--