Geminibaddie22:

What was included. SPILL

Lol so much! We ordered lots of squid and seafood as starters (cuz I LOVE squid and I’m the bday girl lol) and for mains, we had egg fried rice and noodles and chicken curries 

I tried to learn to use chopsticks but just gave up in the end lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Thanks DJ!! I had a lot of fun today, and just got back home after celebrating with family at a Chinese restaurant XD the food was delicious!

Love Chinese food! Num num!! Sounds like a great time!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lol so much! We ordered lots of squid and seafood as starters (cuz I LOVE squid and I’m the bday girl lol) and for mains, we had egg fried rice and noodles and chicken curries 

I could never eat with chopsticks even if my life depended on it. But the main thing was that u had a good birthday

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ty! <3

I really hope I can watch this with u guys!! *fingers crossed*

Huh? Lol can u share the link?

On a laptop it's on the top bar but on your phone, if you use your drop down menu, it's airing calender and then just use the filters, like TV shows Thailand, it shows you what's to be aired in the next 3 months lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
cuz I LOVE squid

Was the squid squirming around like they do in K-dramas? 

The first time I saw squid moving around on a plate AND on the fork I about chucked up everything and almost passed out. Ok, a little exaggeration, but not much!

American Fan:

The first time I saw squid moving around on a plate AND on the fork I about chucked up everything and almost passed out. Ok, a little exaggeration, but not much!

I'd have cried first, then passed out lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Geminibaddie22:
I could never eat with chopsticks even if my life depended on it.

I look like a circus act. It's bad so I never use them in public.

p43425:
Assuming this refers to "Ghost Host, Ghost House" (?), no worries: It will soon become a very nice BL

It's happening omg *heart eyes* the cutenesss

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Huh? Lol can u share the link?

MDL has a currently airing calendar. If you select "My List", it shows you which episodes from  your "currently watching" list are next to air.

American Fan:

Love Chinese food! Num num!! Sounds like a great time!

It was awesome!

Geminibaddie22:

I could never eat with chopsticks even if my life depended on it. But the main thing was that u had a good birthday

Lol I’ve been trying to master the art of eating with chopsticks for ages but I just can never get the hang of it. Oh well, I’ll just stick to using a fork, knife and my hands lol

Wrenix:

On a laptop it's on the top bar but on your phone, if you use your drop down menu, it's airing calender and then just use the filters, like TV shows Thailand, it shows you what's to be aired in the next 3 months lol

Oh yes, I had found that feature a while back and completely forgot about it afterwards. Thx for reminding me!

American Fan:

Squid squirming around on the plate? Goodness, no. That sounds….awful, to put it nicely.

American Fan:

I look like a circus act. It's bad so I never use them in public.

Lol I kept dropping the food and embarrassing myself 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

MDL has a currently airing calendar. If you select "My List", it shows you which episodes from  your "currently watching" list are next to air.

Got it, ty!! 

American Fan:
Choking on my green smoothie while reading this. (It may be 2 pm but it's my morning for today and catching up with the posts.)

Well, I mean, worse has been said in here by members.

BabyFeatForever:
A pumpkin roll is a dessert made of a pumpkin-flavored sponge cake that's rolled around a sweet and creamy filling, often cream cheese. They are super yummy homemade. I do not really care for store bought ones only cause they are always dry. Lol XD!!! But here is a photo of what they look like. ♡

These look delicious and I look forward to your pictures (I read ahead lol)

axdxex:
Does anyone else feel a little emotional looking at these pics from Love in the Air : Koi Twitter page? 

Nope, just you lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Glad you enjoyed your day. Food makes any day wonderful!

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I never knew this!! Awesome!

@American Fan my online sweetheart, this is just for you

UPDATES: MUHAHAHA

Source: X