RXinw:
@American Fan my online sweetheart, this is just for you

I'm editing my response, sorry, it wasn't very appropriate. :-(

You're killing me!

Ghost Host Ghost House EP 1

This will be real short.

I read the very FIRST sub "The family massacre happened three years ago..." at 1:15 into the drama and had to stop.  

!???!

I just rewatched "You Make Me Dance" and I forgot how much liked it. ♡ :)

American Fan:

This will be real short.

I read the very FIRST sub "The family massacre happened three years ago..." at 1:15 into the drama and had to stop.  

!???!

/deaddd lmao

TO BE FAIR I’m on ep 4 I haven’t seem no on screen masacree or scary ghost lol

Do try again! you can do it! 

axdxex:

/deaddd lmao

TO BE FAIR I’m on ep 4 I haven’t seem no on screen masacree or scary ghost lol

Do try again! you can do it! 

I'll try it again in the daytime hours. lol

BabyFeatForever:

One of those (undeservedly) underrated K-BLs. Glad you liked it.

BabyFeatForever:

Yes, that was a nice watch, even though Jin Hong Seok isn't the most likeable protagonist. Needless to say, great dance scenes. And (like many KBLs) less than two hours for the more convenient movie version (on Viki), so not much of a time investment. Recommended.

American Fan:

This will be real short.

No no no. Bad translation. It was a car accident, not a "massacre". Don't you trust my recommendation?

p43425:

Yes, that was a nice watch, even though Jin Hong Seok isn't the most likeable protagonist. Needless to say, great dance scenes. And (like many KBLs) less than two hours for the more convenient movie version (on Viki), so not much of a time investment. Recommended.

No no no. Bad translation. It was a car accident, not a "massacre". Don't you trust my recommendation?

Really? Well, you said yourself you have low standards, lol, ....but tbh, that word plus the whole spooky effects is all it took. Wahh. I'll try again tomorrow daytime.