American Fan:
Yes, thank goodness. Most everyone was away from the house except me and one other family member, and the pets! We were trapped and waited for rescue. I now know that in an emergency situation one isn't thinking about taking anything with you, at least anything that makes sense.  We were so lucky and so was the dog and my cat buddy at the time. 

were u ok and the pets of course

Geminibaddie22:

were u ok and the pets of course

Sorry, yes we were rescued with the pets. Our home wasn't livable until extensive repairs were made, so for a while we lived in a motel. A second flood destroyed the house completely. It's not there anymore.

Dissecting RX's LOOOOONG  update post. I see a few shows I'm excited about. 

Boyscation Too - From 20-44 years old!!  I couldn't find an MDL page. But I'm gonna wait til it's finished to binge-watch.

Love Class 3 - Can't find an MDL page for this one either.  I liked S1 better than S2. I hope S3 is good.

Eccentric Romance looks interesting. 

Last Meal Universe - Ah, wth kind of story is this...and do I wanna watch it.

Wowza, look at the gym teacher from The On1y One!! That series had some of the best looking teachers!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Oh damn even Hia is saying The Hidden Moon is scary? I gotta watch this then lol

Yeah, I'm out.

Wrenix:

In the middle of Long Time No See, and I had to come here just to mentioned that stripping each other before sex scene. I have actual tears in my eyes from laughing. Yeah. That's a little closer to reality. I appreciate that LMAO

Most realistic scene ever, so funny.

p43425:
Chiang Mai today - worst flooding on record ...

I saw it in the news it's so bad :(

American Fan:
I didn't know what I was signing up for when I joined this club. This is me in the beginning, after reading some of RX's posts.

American Fan:
This is me now. (When I get it. Sometimes it goes over my head, but I might not say anything.)

LOL I can imagine you thinking, "What is wrong with this young man?"

I am enjoying my Saturday night as I am here with a bottle of wine.

Lmao me waking up from a 4 hour nap and forgetting I picked up a shift tonight.  XD  

RXinw:
I am enjoying my Saturday night as I am here with a bottle of wine.

BabyFeatForever:
Lmao me waking up from a 4 hour nap and forgetting I picked up a shift tonight

I'm munching on chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and just finished EP 5 of Kidnap.

Did I just witness a zombie almost confession?  I love how one of the guys is an informant and in cahoots with Q's dad, and that they are watching out for both Q & Min. I don't feel as anxious about what's going to happen.

I still need to catch up with Jack & Joker. I'm dragging cuz I have to be in the right frame of mind for the intense scenes I know will be coming.

p43425:
What redeemed the series for me was the third character, Tae Young , with his endless optimism, his fantastic smile and charm, and his total devotion to the object of his affection. This is the character that I invested in, and he was my reason for watching this series to the end. 

OMG yes! His character definitely made the series worth watching. His smile is what got me; I also liked the song Hyun Chul did "I'll be there". 

Finished Once Again  yesterday... I'm not sure how I feel about it though. I liked the story but the ending while it wasn't necessarily bad, it left me feeling unsatisfied. Considering the how the whole story was set up there was definitely a way to keep Ji Hoon alive as well as Jae Woo's younger self. Call the police, warn the mother, take the young Jae Woo somewhere like he was going to do with Ji Hoon...so many ways it could've turned out differently. 

The fact that they can only be together by being stuck in an infinite time loop irritated me. 

Also enjoyed the OST from this series. <3

Crushed Light on Me today....I enjoyed the series. Not to much to say about it, but I'd watch it again. 

Wrenix:

In the middle of Long Time No See, and I had to come here just to mentioned that stripping each other before sex scene. I have actual tears in my eyes from laughing. Yeah. That's a little closer to reality. I appreciate that LMAO

I watched this Friday night and that part was so funny! Definitely something I could see really happening. 

DramaNomNom:
Crushed Light on Me today....I enjoyed the series.

Oh yes, I loved that one! So well constructed, paced and produced, and the four main characters are so good. What I found especially effective and engaging is that, right until the final episode, I really wasn't quite sure how the love triangle was going to end - nor was I even sure how I wanted it to end. 

DramaNomNom:
Finished Once Again  yesterday... I'm not sure how I feel about it though. I liked the story but the ending while it wasn't necessarily bad, it left me feeling unsatisfied.

My feelings exactly. It was very well done, and there's a lot that's good about it (including bonus points for the cute kid), but the BL relationship and most of all the ending left me unsatisfied.

American Fan:
Love Class 3 - Can't find an MDL page for this one either.  I liked S1 better than S2. I hope S3 is good.

This just made me so happy! I enjoyed both seasons and I can't wait to see how season 3 will turn out.