Meet Me Outside

My first Filipino BL and I loved it!! It was so damn adorable, and both the MLs were crazy good-looking

I think I’m in love with the actor who played James lol he’s so handsome, I was basically fan-girling over him the whole time 

Overall rating: 9/10

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Thx

I highly, highly, highly highly recommend Cherry Blossoms After Winter

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Meet Me Outside

My first Filipino BL and I loved it!! It was so damn adorable, and both the MLs were crazy good-looking

I think I’m in love with the actor who played James lol he’s so handsome, I was basically fan-girling over him the whole time 

YAYYYY

Also yes lol I guess I failed to mention that they are very good looking *cough* Kokoy de Santos from Gameboys; Jericho del Rosario from My Story. See pictures:

Kokoy de Santos 

Jericho del Rosario

RXinw:

That is right you go.....girl. (I was going to say "You go bad bitch" but that might be taken as offensive.

I'm not too easily offended.

winnie:

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT ><
i mean... "before nubdao" is everything you need to know~
if you follow them, you know everything ⁄(⁄⑅ॢ⁄˃̶͈̀⁄௰⁄˂̶͈́⁄⑅ॢ⁄)⁄

oh, i meant them lol! i second that, watching them date is enough for me haha

Oh...shoot! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Meet Me Outside

Yay, glad you liked it!!

American Fan:
I'm not too easily offended.

Are you saying we should take a our relationship to the next level?

Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut) - episode 5

I watched it while studying for my law test tomorrow but I had to come here and say Tattoo is a pussyhole; in my native dialect he is what we would call a dutty johncrow!!!

Anyway, Joker is a master of disguises and that is one thing I look forward to every episode lol I just love the comedy here.

I see the romantic development happening, yayyyy.

I am looking forward to the next episode.

Just rewatched ep. 1 to better sort out and map out the seven "Gen 4" artists/contestents in my mind. Two things I'm now wondering to myself:
(1) In addition to Por and Patji, Auau also has a supporting role in the forthcoming "Your Sky" (starring Thomas/Kong). I had speculated in my earlier post that maybe there's something between the characters played by Por and Patji - but now I'm wondering if maybe it's Por and Auau?  It's unclear from the "Your Sky" teaser, but that would better explain the dynamics in the final part of ep. 1.
(2) Could Daou's guest appearance in next week's episode possibly portend that he and Offroad might be signing with Domundi? Or is Domundi simply using him because they view him as an independent and thus not with a competing agency?

Also, I just realised where I recognise Ohmkrit from: He starred as Night in "Night Dream", which was flawed but still reasonably enjoyable, especially for the protagonists, i.e. I realise now that Ohmkrit is not only cute but has already proved himself to be a solid actor in a lead role. (The adorably cute Namping was also in "Night Dream" but only a very minor role.)

The "Gen 4" seven in photo below (left to right):
back row: JJ, Patji, Kim, Auau
front row: Por, Ohmkrit, Save

p43425:

First episode of "DMD Friendship the Reality: It Takes Two" (Mandee channel on Youtube) is out, whoo-hoo! I'm watching it now ...

I have not watched episode 10 of Battle of The Writers yet but I did come across this on Twitter:

*takes a deep breath* let me talk about Battle of the Writers—

We’re going to skip the weekly complaints about the lack of plot/acting/etc, it’s tired, I’m tired, we’re tired and it’s not going to get miracuolesly better— so let’s talk about the fun parts!!!

• We got a shot of Mark’s ass. 
  • Ozone&Pie: The proposal with the pen was perfect for a writer/editor couple.
  • I was honestly bored of Shan’s apartment, I’m glad we’re at his office this ep!!! 
  • Make out session in the office omg omg lock the door!
  • Tbh that amusement park date didn’t suit Obun and Shan at all lmao
  • Omg these two are serious about the roleplay— and idk why but THIS suits them! Kinky writers, let’s go!
  • Ok. I am amused and entertained.

tbh this is the most fun this show has been in a while… which is kinda sad so let’s not talk about it

The time has come....I'm about to watch the final episode of Stay With Me. 

DramaNomNom:
I'm about to watch the final episode of Stay With Me. 

Brace yourself ...

RXinw:

I have not watched episode 10 of Battle of The Writers yet but I did come across this on Twitter:

Ummmm did I black out but this was not on YouTube whaaaaaat??? 

p43425:

Brace yourself ...

I just finished it; I'm not crying. My soul requires a season 2 that I know isn't coming. I love this series so much!