axdxex:

omg I had to go look for the reel and omg omg omg-- crazy--

ikr, i opened ig and got slapped in the face with that mid everything that's happening in seoul ʕ ⊃・ ◡ ・ ʔ⊃︵┻━┻

winnie:
aw, mewtul got engaged!!
i think tul had a ring prepared too and proposed back to him •ू(ᵒ̴̶̷ωᵒ̴̶̷*•ू) )੭ु⁾

OMG I just saw this on the ThaiBL Reddit. Omg I'm so happy for them!!!
(っ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )っ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Arc en ciel:

if you are interested to watch their bl series, Mew acted in a bl serie TharnType and Tul acted in other bl series  Manner of Death and  Together with Me

Ohh I’ve heard of those

TharnType and Manner of Death r on still my PTW list so I didn’t recognise them

RXinw:

We need to have serious conversation young miss. *stern principal face*

By the time you leave my class you will be fully versed in BLology.

FaeryWren:

hot take but I like Gun, but I don't think Gun and Off are a good pairing LOL I don't feel the 'chemistry' unless I'm emotionally connected to the show, and I'm obsessed with Not Me, and I loved their characters, but still don't feel like there's much chemistry between them hahaha. Isn't that odd? They just seem like good friends to me. 

JoongDunk have a lot of potential. They have something there but I feel like the roles they're getting isnt enough to help bring it out. But they are also on my to watch list, but don't worry, they're still yours. I'll cheer from the sidelines LOL

The only pairings that I've actually connected too, so far have been BossNoeul, I felt the sparks in that one, holy crap, and like 2 weeks? later, Noeul says he's bi LOL Boy, I can see your rainbow from here LMAO

And BillyBabe in The Sign, much more sensual and emotional, but I felt it. 

Oh I like OffGun as a couple but not as much as most of the others, they’re acting together is really good

And I agree, the scripts that JoongDunk get r not doing them justice lol 

But I have high hopes for The Heart Killers, i can already tell these two couples r gonna kill me lol

BossNoeul r my first ever BL drama couple so they’re quite special to me and Boss is so hot- 

I haven’t watched any series with BillyBabe but I’ve added The Sign to my PTW list

Fourever You ep 4 ~ So, I American Fan is going to be dropping this show because it seems like our leads, Hill and Ter are not done yet and will continue their plot, while the other couples get started LOL

But at least we're getting the next couple off the ground next week. 

Also, the scene where the guys were picking on Hill, it's a good feeling for the viewer just being like, ohh, don't laugh boys, you're next. How soon I have no idea, but cupid's got little targets on each of you LOL

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!! I'm so looking forward to this!
\(*o*)/  \(*o*)/  \(*o*)/

“GMMTV STARLYMPICS 2024”
ATHLETES and STAR CONCERT LINEUPS!

Sat, 21 December 2024
Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani
And worldwide live streaming via TTM LIVE

Jadeheart:
And worldwide live streaming via TTM LIVE

I'm kind of sad there's no badminton this year because Sea and Mark were hilarious, BUT the girls get track and field so yay for that

Anyway I'm totally going to be watching ^^

Fourever You Ep4

How are we all feeling? I'm confused-- I no longer think the pairings are going to be so cold cut-- now I think the stories are going to merge one into another-- Which is one thing I'm happy about because we get to see the friendships. I think this director is really good at that-- so it was kind of disappointing how things weren't connecting--

As for Ter and Hill-- most of it seems to be a misunderstanding, but the real drama will probably come from the dad and sister-- and probably that guy trying to hit on Ter-- 

The best moment of this ep was when F4 came to check Ter out

axdxex:

I'm kind of sad there's no badminton this year because Sea and Mark were hilarious, BUT the girls get track and field so yay for that

Anyway I'm totally going to be watching ^^

This will be my first one that I'm watching. That's disappointing. I wonder why they got rid of badminton.  

FaeryWren:

Fourever You ep 4 ~ So, I American Fan is going to be dropping this show because it seems like our leads, Hill and Ter are not done yet and will continue their plot, while the other couples get started LOL

But at least we're getting the next couple off the ground next week. 

Also, the scene where the guys were picking on Hill, it's a good feeling for the viewer just being like, ohh, don't laugh boys, you're next. How soon I have no idea, but cupid's got little targets on each of you LOL

Yes-- like I'm confused, but I'm sticking with it because at least the plot is finally moving! 

Jadeheart:

This will be my first one that I'm watching. That's disappointing. I wonder why they got rid of badminton.  

I think they add a new sport every year (soccer and basketball are the constant), and since Last Twilight was being teased they choose to include badminton last year. 

axdxex:

I think they add a new sport every year (soccer and basketball are the constant), and since Last Twilight was being teased they choose to include badminton last year. 

Okay  d(⌒_⌒)

FaeryWren:

No worries!  I'm on the fence myself, but giving the series another ep or two.

Jadeheart:
“GMMTV STARLYMPICS 2024”
ATHLETES and STAR CONCERT LINEUPS!

I've never heard of this show. It sounds kinda like the K-idol sport shows. Where will you be watching it?

axdxex:
How are we all feeling?

I haven't seen EP 4 yet...I could swing either way, lol.

axdxex:
How are we all feeling? I'm confused-- I no longer think the pairings are going to be so cold cut-- now I think the stories are going to merge one into another-- Which is one thing I'm happy about because we get to see the friendships.

yeah. I'm actually kind of happy myself that it's not 'segmented' and it's all going to entertwine I prefer that. I just hope now that the other couples get as much attention as the Hill and Ter because, Earth is adorable but I need the momentum to pick up LOL It's been the same back and forth for 4 episodes now but I am going to put my trust in the 16 episodes listing LOL