Popcxqueen:
This banner is AMAZING! How can I put it on my profile?

thanks! :D ah thats easy, its the same way as you putting those images on your profile.

Just right click on the banner and select copy image address". then  there is an "insert image" button on your profile setting (the place where you edit the profile), just paste the link there. (do note  that the link should end with .gifv or .gif)

but if you're planning to use the badge as an animated profile picture, you need to right click on it and "save image as" and save it into your system. from there, just upload a new profile picture like normal and choose the downloaded GIF and you're done :D

if you have any troubles with it, you can drop me a message, i will guide you through it :D

Hi everyone! I was wondering what BL dramas are airing currently or will air later on in the year. I haven't been able to watch any recently so I want some recommendations of favorites as well. 

Thanks so much!

nightskywatcher:
Hi everyone! I was wondering what BL dramas are airing currently or will air later on in the year. I haven't been able to watch any recently so I want some recommendations of favorites as well.

Thanks so much!

off the top of my headdddd..

these are a few that im excited for / looking forward to :D

Raining Sunshine:

yep, one of the cute J dramas. You should watch Old Fashion Cupcake - Highly Recommended 

KK in my watchlist ^^

Raining Sunshine:

yep, one of the cute J dramas. You should watch Old Fashion Cupcake - Highly Recommended 

I literally just finished a one off FanFic for Old Fashion Cupcake because I love it so much. XD https://archiveofourown.org/works/40069002/chapters/100349877
If you guys feel like reading it because you fancy them too. lol

Raining Sunshine:

I second this one! A lovely story to binge on. I am only sad because of the number of episodes :(

omg_kelp:

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to watching these this weekend!

nightskywatcher:

hahaha i think you'll enjoy them very much, tho some of them are still 1 / 2 eps so far :P

omg_kelp:

Love in the Air (Thai) is also coming this weekend

nightskywatcher:

Do share your reviews on these!

omg_kelp:

Thanks for sharing. Added Minato Shuuji Coin Laundry to my list :)

adicto_princessa:

I second this one! A lovely story to binge on. I am only sad because of the number of episodes :(

Absolutely third this decision! I just finished Old Fashioned Cupcake and I loved it! In just 5 episode they managed to do a brilliant job

adicto_princessa:

Do share your reviews on these!

Yes of course!

adicto_princessa:
Thanks for sharing. Added Minato Shuuji Coin Laundry to my list :)

hahaha no problems! hope you will enjoy it :D