seojoons gf:

idk how popular jbls are here but since kieta hatsukoi aired there has been a specific time slot on mbs for bls (in order: my beautiful man, mr unlucky has no choice but to kiss and senpai this can't be love) the one taking over after senpai this can't be love is under the same production company as kieta hatsukoi (the others havent been) and considering the quality of kiekoi im very excited for it

Ooooh I’m excited. I didn’t like Kieta Hatsuoki too much, but it was a nice mediocre watch, so hopefully this new one will be just as good or better.

seojoons gf:

idk how popular jbls are here but since kieta hatsukoi aired there has been a specific time slot on mbs for bls (in order: my beautiful man, mr unlucky has no choice but to kiss and senpai this can't be love) the one taking over after senpai this can't be love is under the same production company as kieta hatsukoi (the others havent been) and considering the quality of kiekoi im very excited for it

Do you know what the name of the series is called that will be airing soon? The one you mentioned but didn’t name.

seojoons gf:

I wasnt into JBL's at first but Kieta Hasukoi really forced its way into my heart (Ida!!!!!!!)  and now i am on the JBL train!

The trailer for The Eclipse is out! Tbh I don’t know what to feel while the series still looks as good I liked the teaser much more. I don’t like that they removed the whole mystery aspect from the trailer.  Hoping the original concept wasn’t changed much. That  being said, I’m still as excited to watch. First and Khao look good together and from the trailer their acting and chemistry looks good. Can’t wait. 

Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUsEo1_frs

Saygo :

Japan released some good BLs this year tbh.I particularly liked Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai and Old Fashion Cupcake.  

I watched all the ones you mentioned too. I am watching Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry at the moment and they are both fun so far. The next one on my list is Takara-kun to Amagi-kun when it drops.  

What's the name of the drama taking over after  Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! that you are talking about?

it's the one you mentioned, takara and amagi! the few teaser pictures look very pretty. i completely agree, especially minatos coin laundry i think its really cute. kimi no koto dake mite itai was GORGEOUS the cinematography was beautiful, i wish it was longer.

ourpeachscones:

Ooooh I’m excited. I didn’t like Kieta Hatsuoki too much, but it was a nice mediocre watch, so hopefully this new one will be just as good or better.

ah really? its one of my favourite jbls but i understand that it isnt for everyone! have u watched my beautiful man? if you didnt like kieta hatsukoi you may prefer something like that

ourpeachscones:

Do you know what the name of the series is called that will be airing soon? The one you mentioned but didn’t name.

sorry i didn't name it its takara and amagi!

ourpeachscones:

I wouldn’t say it was “mediocre” but to each their own. 

Hello! I would like to join ?

seojoons gf:

ah really? its one of my favourite jbls but i understand that it isnt for everyone! have u watched my beautiful man? if you didnt like kieta hatsukoi you may prefer something like that

YES that’s my favourite j-bl. 

Popcxqueen:

I wouldn’t say it was “mediocre” but to each their own. 

Well you don’t have to. It was mediocre to me, and I could say the same to you.

seojoons gf:

sorry i didn't name it its takara and amagi!

Thank you!

Is anyone watching  Unforgotten Night and any reviews on it

Kdramawoolover:

Is anyone watching  Unforgotten Night and any reviews on it

Yes a few of us are watching it in real time. Its not great but its a good hate watch. It got better for one episode but back to being bad on the last one. You can read the comments section on MDL or come to the discord and see our real time reviews