Raining Sunshine:

That's glad to hear, i'm sure you have lot of courtroom dramas to choose from

Just saying "One Dollar Lawyer" will be next too ^^

Hi! I'm a bl  watcher for a couple of months now. Don't really remember how i got into it. Can't seem to get out of it though?

My favs so far: 

• THAI

Kinnporche (legendary)

UWMA (different)

TOTS(deep)

TOGETHER WITH ME (hot and cute)

I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU (unforgettable)

NOT ME 

MANNER OF DEATH (they're still hot and cute)

HE'S COMING TO ME

TRIAGE

THE MIRACLE OF TEDDYBEAR

• TAIWAN:

DNA SAYS LOVE YOU

WE BEST LOVE

YOUR NAME ENGRAVED HERE IN

HISTORY 2: CROSSING THE LINE

HISTORY 2: RIGHT OR WRONG

HISTORY 3: MAKE OUR DAYS COUNT ( still waiting for sequel)

HISTORY 3 TRAPPED

• JAPANESE

CHERRIE MAGIC

DANGEROUS DRUGS OF SEX

• KOREAN:

COLOR RUSH

YOU MAKE ME DANCE

I only got into Bl because I was watching Lucas and Kibo (they're YouTubers) and I saw a recommendation for Cutie Pie. I watched it and the rest was history. It's like a trap, once you start you can't stop.

Cupcake:

I only got into Bl because I was watching Lucas and Kibo (they're YouTubers) and I saw a recommendation for Cutie Pie. I watched it and the rest was history. It's like a trap, once you start you can't stop.

I totally understand that!  I fell into the rabbit hole in the Spring of this year and can't get out!!  Mind you, I stopped wanting to so maybe that's why ;)  

Marsof Denan:

Hi! I'm a bl  watcher for a couple of months now. Don't really remember how i got into it. Can't seem to get out of it though?

My favs so far: 

• THAI

Kinnporche (legendary)

UWMA (different)

TOTS(deep)

TOGETHER WITH ME (hot and cute)

I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU (unforgettable)

NOT ME 

MANNER OF DEATH (they're still hot and cute)

HE'S COMING TO ME

TRIAGE

THE MIRACLE OF TEDDYBEAR

• TAIWAN:

DNA SAYS LOVE YOU

WE BEST LOVE

YOUR NAME ENGRAVED HERE IN

HISTORY 2: CROSSING THE LINE

HISTORY 2: RIGHT OR WRONG

HISTORY 3: MAKE OUR DAYS COUNT ( still waiting for sequel)

HISTORY 3 TRAPPED

• JAPANESE

CHERRIE MAGIC

DANGEROUS DRUGS OF SEX

• KOREAN:

COLOR RUSH

YOU MAKE ME DANCE

Warm welcome to you!  You've been busy, just like me!! :D  What is your fav so far?

Marsof Denan:
Hi! I'm a bl watcher for a couple of months now. Don't really remember how i got into it. Can't seem to get out of it though?

Welcome to the club! There is no escape once you fall down the BL hole. But don't worry, we are pretty nice here XD

This is kind of random, but I just started watching "HIStory: Trapped"  and I'm a bit confused. I know there are other titles with the HIStory name, how are they all related to the one I'm watching?  Do I need to watch HIStory 1 to understand?

Cupcake:

This is kind of random, but I just started watching "HIStory: Trapped"  and I'm a bit confused. I know there are other titles with the HIStory name, how are they all related to the one I'm watching?  Do I need to watch HIStory 1 to understand?

You can safely watch HIStory: Trapped without watching the others. The HIStory titles can be watched in any order except that a couple from HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count will make an appearance in HIStory 4: Close to You.

Cupcake:

I'd like to join!

Hey welcome!!  Nice to have another BL fan to chat with! :D

I would like to join too please✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Cupcake:

This is kind of random, but I just started watching "HIStory: Trapped"  and I'm a bit confused. I know there are other titles with the HIStory name, how are they all related to the one I'm watching?  Do I need to watch HIStory 1 to understand?

They are all separate series and are not related, they just fall under this anthology group of HIStory

Hey Gang, I have officially run out of BL to watch....anyone have any suggestions? i prefer to only watch it if it has finished airing.

loubug1012:

Hey Gang, I have officially run out of BL to watch....anyone have any suggestions? i prefer to only watch it if it has finished airing.

Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai ( i love this one)

Oh, Mando!

Our Days

Rak Diao (BL sitcom)

You're My Sky

Love Is Science? ( there is a bl couple in this. Maybe there is a bl cut)

See You After Quarantine?

Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru