Saygo :

Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai ( i love this one)

Oh, Mando!

Our Days

Rak Diao (BL sitcom)

You're My Sky

Love Is Science? ( there is a bl couple in this. Maybe there is a bl cut)

See You After Quarantine?

Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru

thanks for the recommendations

anyone else watching "love in the air the series"? i really like it and the characters are so funny and the plot looks quite promising eventhough it is quite fluffy atm

Elliehotcake:

anyone else watching "love in the air the series"? i really like it and the characters are so funny and the plot looks quite promising eventhough it is quite fluffy atm

hm i started it and just watched ep 2 and i do agree that the plot looks promising but i would say episode 2 was a let down. its moving very fast and the spanking scence was so uncomfortable and i saw someone said in the mdl comment section but it its bordering on weird infantilization. hopefully it drops scenes like that and dont make the forceful scenes any more forceful it'll be okay, but its not that bad and the leads have chemistry

seojoons shoe shiner:

hm i started it and just watched ep 2 and i do agree that the plot looks promising but i would say episode 2 was a let down. its moving very fast and the spanking scence was so uncomfortable and i saw someone said in the mdl comment section but it its bordering on weird infantilization. hopefully it drops scenes like that and dont make the forceful scenes any more forceful it'll be okay, but its not that bad and the leads have chemistry

I saw that it's going fast because only eps 1-7 will focus on Rain & Phayu

8-13 will be about Sky and his love interest. 

It's sorta like Star & Sky series where it focuses on two couples instead of one. But unlike Star & Sky which was split into two series this one will just be one series split in half. And IA about that spanking scene.

That spanking scene was for a select audience and I was here for it bahahaha. I've been excited for Love in the Air since I saw the trailer and so far it's not disappointing. 

Lady Ashe:

That spanking scene was for a select audience and I was here for it bahahaha. I've been excited for Love in the Air since I saw the trailer and so far it's not disappointing. 

Yesss finally, someone that agrees. A lot of Mame's stuff are for select audiences. I was shocked but also dying with laughter. I'm excited for episode 3

Cupcake:

Yesss finally, someone that agrees. A lot of Mame's stuff are for select audiences. I was shocked but also dying with laughter. I'm excited for episode 3

Same! i would‘ve loved to see maybe like how they got to the apartment, to build the tension you know but it wasn‘t as bad as in 50 shades of grey haha

Elliehotcake:

Same! i would‘ve loved to see maybe like how they got to the apartment, to build the tension you know but it wasn‘t as bad as in 50 shades of grey haha

Imagine a 50 shades of Grey Bl. Make it happen authors.

Cupcake:

Imagine a 50 shades of Grey Bl. Make it happen authors.

Oh god but i do hope they will have better chemistry and acting skills tho...

Not me is officially my 3rd Thai BL that I've rated a 10

hoshthegoat:

Not me is officially my 3rd Thai BL that I've rated a 10

It was SO good!  I will absolutely be watching it again.  Glad you enjoyed it too!!

Plushpriestess:

It was SO good!  I will absolutely be watching it again.  Glad you enjoyed it too!!

I would love to read the novel it's based on even though it's only loosely based on it, because I really enjoyed the Bad Buddy novel and am reading the Manner of death novel- basically I need more content of  BL dramas I rate a 10.

Marsof Denan:

Hi! I'm a bl  watcher for a couple of months now. Don't really remember how i got into it. Can't seem to get out of it though?

My favs so far: 

• THAI

Kinnporche (legendary)

UWMA (different)

TOTS(deep)

TOGETHER WITH ME (hot and cute)

I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU (unforgettable)

NOT ME 

MANNER OF DEATH (they're still hot and cute)

HE'S COMING TO ME

TRIAGE

THE MIRACLE OF TEDDYBEAR

• TAIWAN:

DNA SAYS LOVE YOU

WE BEST LOVE

YOUR NAME ENGRAVED HERE IN

HISTORY 2: CROSSING THE LINE

HISTORY 2: RIGHT OR WRONG

HISTORY 3: MAKE OUR DAYS COUNT ( still waiting for sequel)

HISTORY 3 TRAPPED

• JAPANESE

CHERRIE MAGIC

DANGEROUS DRUGS OF SEX

• KOREAN:

COLOR RUSH

YOU MAKE ME DANCE

you should watch keita hatsukoi its japanese you will love it

Plushpriestess:

Warm welcome to you!  You've been busy, just like me!! :D  What is your fav so far?

These are my favs ??

I've watched a whole lot more.

Currently watching VV,  love in the air, eclips and on cloud 9. The last one is breathtaking beautiful and intriguing

Kdramawoolover:

you should watch keita hatsukoi its japanese you will love it

Thanks. I'll put it on my PTW list