Hi, I've found such an intiguing bl I want to share it with you. It's called 'on cloud 9' It's on youtube.

It shows the amazing Thai landscape, the music is indescribable beautiful. Still can't figure out who, what, where. But that just makes it more interesting.  

Anyone else watching?

Elliehotcake:

anyone else watching "love in the air the series"? i really like it and the characters are so funny and the plot looks quite promising eventhough it is quite fluffy atm

I am and I like it so far

Marsof Denan:

Hi, I've found such an intiguing bl I want to share it with you. It's called 'on cloud 9' It's on youtube.

It shows the amazing Thai landscape, the music is indescribable beautiful. Still can't figure out who, what, where. But that just makes it more interesting.  

Anyone else watching?

i am watching it too, it is very good from landscape of Chiang Mai (such a beautiful place in Thailand) to story. cinematography is so good that you will surely like the place.  

every week they will leave  us with some sort of confusion that we need to figure out.  From last episode we need to know that who is the one between the twins who lost his life. and who is the one actually confessed his feelings 

Marsof Denan:

Anyone else watching?

Well, it looks like i'm going to have to add another bl to my list

btw anyone watching See You After Quarantine? this drama is so cute man means why?? I am literally living for their cuteness ^^

Kdramawoolover:

btw anyone watching See You After Quarantine? this drama is so cute man means why?? I am literally living for their cuteness ^^

I did! They were adorable!!! It was pretty short but I loved it.

I think they also made a cameo in Plus and Minus as police officers

hoshthegoat:

Not me is officially my 3rd Thai BL that I've rated a 10

Which are the other 2?

Marsof Denan:

Which are the other 2?

Bad Buddy and Manner of Death

Blkittykat:

I did! They were adorable!!! It was pretty short but I loved it.

I think they also made a cameo in Plus and Minus as police officers

they did ^^ they r so adorable

hoshthegoat:

Bad Buddy and Manner of Death

?

Marsof Denan:

?

Those are the other 2 Thai BL I've rated a 10....

These are all the BL's I have rated a 10

Bad Budy
I Told Sunset About You
KinnPorsche
Light On Me
Like in the Movies
Not Me
Semantic Error
The Untamed

I don't think I should list the BLs I've rated 10, it could go on forever ?

Blkittykat:

I don't think I should list the BLs I've rated 10, it could go on forever ?

My 10 list is very hard to get into. I have 13 in the 9-9.5 list , but now curious about your list!

loubug1012:

My 10 list is very hard to get into. I have 13 in the 9-9.5 list , but now curious about your list!

Ah your list includes Kdramas and other stuff as well. My list is only BL's. I keep everything else on separate lists so as to not mix them up.