I was looking through my BL rated 10 list and it's just too long.  That tells me I am still a newbie who just loves EVERYTHING :D  Discernment will come later when I am more mature but for now I am enjoying being continually twitterpated .  Of course I have a few that I don't think I will ever downscale in rating them 10.

KinnPorsche 

HIStory3: Make Our Days Count 

I Told Sunset About You 

I Promised You the Moon 

Not Me 

Cutie Pie 

Kdramawoolover:

for me it will be kieta hatsukoi we are gamily together

AHHH YESSSS kiekoi is very highrated for me still im p sure its 9/9.5 !!! i miss them sososo bad these days i want a s2/movie so badly

dramalover:

About two years back when Untamed was released there was a lot of discussion going on about it actually I was not interested in historical themes at all but I was just wondering what it was all about. I started watching drama but it didn't attract me much as it was a totally new theme to me. They also said that untamed was based on a novel and the novel was much better than drama. As I love reading, I started reading mdzs(untamed novel).  In the beginning, it was tough to read cause it had so many cultivation terms and it was my first time reading but as I went through it more and more I was on the way to never coming back?. 

As of now, I have watched more than 80 bl dramas and movies and nearly 170 bl novels, and still reading and watching more.  

The conclusion is however you got into this there is no going back now I can't even focus on my studies properly because of this ?. But I am still welcoming all the new recommendations?.

ah im reading the mdzs novel rn ! however i started it months ago and im only on a twenty-something chapter. it took me ages to find a translation though since the exiled rebels one up to chaper 20 is deleted, its really good so far but like you said lots of cultivation terms plus theres a lot going on. for recommendations i would say to my star and my beautiful man

Plushpriestess:

I was looking through my BL rated 10 list and it's just too long.  That tells me I am still a newbie who just loves EVERYTHING :D  Discernment will come later when I am more mature but for now I am enjoying being continually twitterpated .  Of course I have a few that I don't think I will ever downscale in rating them 10.

KinnPorsche 

HIStory3: Make Our Days Count 

I Told Sunset About You 

I Promised You the Moon 

Not Me 

Cutie Pie 

I haven't watched IPYTM yet because of the cheating thing. Maybe I'll go watch it now tho. 

dramalover:
Quickly wear is a good start for something light for romance and it has good story too

Tyrant's pet palm fish is a historical novel(not a cultivation one but like moon lovers) it has everything you ask for good romance, face slapping, comedy, good story, and most importantly cute kids? 

For modern ones below are some from different categories :

Assistant Architect (office romance)

Accidental Mark (transmigration with ABO setting, showbiz)

Don't you like me (school)

Find my bearings (short, cute)

Holding onto my man (World Hopping)

I'll have my seatmate beat you (school)

My husband is suffering from terminal illness (showbiz)

Rebirth of movie star, Rebirth of supermodel (both showbiz in there own industry)

Reborn with an old enemy on the day of our marriage (school)

Very Happy (showbiz)

Worship me, I can make you rich (interstellar)

You boys play games very well (gaming)

Your Distance (college, teacher-student)

All these are in my fav list and they are 10/10 for me

Thank you i have read all but three. Will check the three i have not read out

seojoons shoe shiner:

AHHH YESSSS kiekoi is very highrated for me still im p sure its 9/9.5 !!! i miss them sososo bad these days i want a s2/movie so badly

Exactly i wish they have S2 ^^

dramalover:

About two years back when Untamed was released there was a lot of discussion going on about it actually I was not interested in historical themes at all but I was just wondering what it was all about. I started watching drama but it didn't attract me much as it was a totally new theme to me. They also said that untamed was based on a novel and the novel was much better than drama. As I love reading, I started reading mdzs(untamed novel).  In the beginning, it was tough to read cause it had so many cultivation terms and it was my first time reading but as I went through it more and more I was on the way to never coming back?. 

As of now, I have watched more than 80 bl dramas and movies and nearly 170 bl novels, and still reading and watching more.  

The conclusion is however you got into this there is no going back now I can't even focus on my studies properly because of this ?. But I am still welcoming all the new recommendations?.

Damn that's a lot btw where do u real bl novels till now I have just read numereous bl manga and manhua and still reading it

Btw does anyone read BL manga's and manhuas and if then which ones..... let's discuss on it

Kdramawoolover:

Btw does anyone read BL manga's and manhuas and if then which ones..... let's discuss on it

I read japanese bl mangas a lot that too more than 100 cause I haven't counted them 

For novels I read them on whichever site they are available on mostly you can see that on novelupdates. Novel update has been my bl novel reading guide sice I started reading them you can also create your reading lists to keep records just like mdl.

https://www.novelupdates.com/user/310795/Kimtae/

This is my novelupdates profile

dramalover:

Ikr chinese danmeis are best things out there. Out of those 170 novels 165 are Chinese.

You can still read them if they are password-protected as they provide us passwords on discord

If they are removed, well, I still read them somehow

If you want any novels you can dm me I'll give you the link or pdf if I have them for that perticular novel.

165 CDanmeis \0/ wow that is lot. I have read around 70-75 and few manhuas. I mostly pick school/university related novels or transmigration novels as I feel those are really close it me. 

My favorite ones are Heavenly official's blessing , Mou Mou, Feng mang , Seizing dreams and Sa Ye. ( except Feng Mang I literally cried a lot in other novels)

Kdramawoolover:

Me here read a few lot.

I have few apps Such as web comics, bilibili, mangatoon, Mr.manga and frequent visitor to Mangabuddy.

My absolute favorite are BJ Alex, Salad Days, whose baby is it?, Passion, Anti PT, somewhere in Time and lot more. 

Raining Sunshine:

Me here read a few lot.

I have few apps Such as web comics, bilibili, mangatoon, Mr.manga and frequent visitor to Mangabuddy.

My absolute favorite are BJ Alex, Salad Days, whose baby is it?, Passion, Anti PT, somewhere in Time and lot more. 

BJ Alex is common for all if you have time read one kid two dads its not a much of bl or you won't get any explicit scene or something but its cute I am also reading many mangas and manhuans love shuttle, Coming Out at 30, Ichinose-kun Wa Kofun Dekinai, and many more.....

My taste in Manhwa/Manga is on the darker or mature side. Some of the ones i have liked are 

Painter of the Night, Killing Stalking; Caste Heaven, Black Mirror, The words in your snare (not completed yet), Truth or Dare;  The Beast must die, The Warehouse

Raining Sunshine:

165 CDanmeis \0/ wow that is lot. I have read around 70-75 and few manhuas. I mostly pick school/university related novels or transmigration novels as I feel those are really close it me. 

My favorite ones are Heavenly official's blessing , Mou Mou, Feng mang , Seizing dreams and Sa Ye. ( except Feng Mang I literally cried a lot in other novels)

I know, sometimes I read some past novels just to cry but sometimes I can't bear to watch them suffer

If you liked those you might also like star around the sun it does have slight angst but it makes you laugh and cry at the same time if I wanted to cry sometime I go back to read this its just so much satisfying.

Kdramawoolover:

BJ Alex is common for all if you have time read one kid two dads its not a much of bl or you won't get any explicit scene or something but its cute I am also reading many mangas and manhuans love shuttle, Coming Out at 30, Ichinose-kun Wa Kofun Dekinai, and many more.....

Thank You, definitely will read the One Kid and Two dads as it is similar to my fav one "Whose baby it is?". Most of the Chinese manhuas will not have even kiss without censoring it. I kind of like C manhua to be honest as i am biased.But Manhwas from Korea are best for Smuts scenes.