sunki2:

I think it’s safe house gmmtv 

Alright, thank you!

Kdramawoolover:

If you want to watch some lovey dovey bl or some sort of fairy tale then you will find hundreds of them but If you want to watch something realistic which resembles this world then I will rec. you 

Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru

this is a J bl drama I did like it..... it revolves around a high schooler and his problem while coming out... try it if it fits ur genre ^^

okay I will try it out :) thank youuu

Kdramawoolover:

And there is one more this is little lovey dovey it is color rush S1 and S2 as S2 is way much better than S1 in all aspects story or a little intresting but for S2 you have to watch S1 so it is one more rec...

already watched it was cute !!

dramalover:

Have any one of you watched the Takumi-Kun movie series?

I haven’t, is it good ?

sunki2:

I haven’t, is it good ?

It had five movies and of which I have watched (cause I couldn't find 4th one in which main couple was side couple)

First one had different casting than remaining 4 but all of them had continuing story like which can also be watched independently but I recommend you to watch from first movie. It was based on a manga so each movie was like each season of a manga

sunki2:

Can someone recommend me a non boring bl?Right now I really dont know what to watch lol

double ! its a japanese drama and i think it goes a lot further than just a bl drama

sunki2:

Can someone recommend me a non boring bl?Right now I really dont know what to watch lol

oh and your name engraved herein, its a taiwanese movie and definitely not boring

seojoons shoe shiner:

oh and your name engraved herein, its a taiwanese movie and definitely not boring

Absolutely!  It blew my socks off, totally wasn't expecting the depth and intensity.  So impressed.

I just finished up watching Given(live action first) and then followed up with the anime since the story felt a bit rushed and incomplete due to not having read the manga.  I enjoyed it but do wish they would have made the live action more thorough so that the depth of story and characters could have come more fully expressed.  Still, I got two songs from it that I really like a lot and it made me think deeply about loss...always a good sign when I can't easily get over the show at the end.

i would like to join  please 

dramalover:

It had five movies and of which I have watched (cause I couldn't find 4th one in which main couple was side couple)

First one had different casting than remaining 4 but all of them had continuing story like which can also be watched independently but I recommend you to watch from first movie. It was based on a manga so each movie was like each season of a manga

okay then I will try it out :)

seojoons shoe shiner:

double ! its a japanese drama and i think it goes a lot further than just a bl drama

Will search about it !!

seojoons shoe shiner:

I’m too scared to watch because of the sad ending ..

Dramafreak95:

heyy :)

Dramafreak95:

Warm welcome to you!  Come on in and get comfy :)