hello, I'm looking for a drama where appear the house of Young lady and gentleman. I have seen a lot the two passed weeks and I tilted more later... But now I just remember a scene where the man walk with the woman for accompany her...To late, I'm raging of not be able to remember while I recognized the alley and the gate... and I admit that I'm a little lazy to rewatch a lot.

Tanks for your help

I haven't watched young lady and gentleman but based on the pictures I think the same house was featured in Angel's last mission: love .

Btw how is young lady and gentleman. Idk whether to start it or not.

Yes indeed! The house and the garden are in this drama too ! In the other I'm looking,  I remember scenes in the evening or at night.  Seems that this house is often used.

For watch "YoungLAG",  you have to can bear the Makjang of the weekend !! with all the caricatures!

I watched : first, for Ji Hyun Woo, because I was curious for him in that with all metamorphoses....Not  surprising that he wins a Daesang....        two, I wanted to see and compare to the soap sitcom "The Nanny" 1993 on NewYork with a widower, producer of Brodway, with three childs, English classic, jealous woman, and his younger nanny,  jewish of Queens NY "typical humor"....     Korean society is VERY conservative to like YLAG....

Thanks again for your help for the house ?