jams1key:

Hello I'd like to join the discord. My previous invite expired. Thank you  :)

I already added you to the members list awhile ago. When people tell me they would like to join, I keep a note of it and add them to the members list on page 1 when I get the chance to. So, you're good!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 

i would like to join too pls :-)

hoshthegoat:

Anyone here read BL novels?

I don't, but if anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!

Sjay2101:

How do you guys feel about Enchante (now that it has finished airing)? I'm so mad about how they ended this show(╯︵╰,)

I was a little sad. For me the last 3 Episodes weren´t that good :-(

I had hard struggle at the beginning that  there were 4 who wanted to board my ship ^^

usually you have one you don't like

Sunshine123:

Not sure what genre you're into but I just picked 5 I enjoyed reading 

Sunshine123:
Day 2: My favorite BL drama is Cherry Magic. I love that it featured unproblematic characters and tropes. It had a refreshing storyline and setting. I think all of the actors did such a great job and I loved the chemistry between Kurosawa and Adachi. I was not much of a fan of the second couple but it doesn’t take away from my extreme love for the show. Cherry Magic is one show that I have rewatched SO many times. I can’t wait for the movie to come out. Side note: I would love a Kurosawa in my life!!! 

omg im late for day 2 LOL. i think my Fav would be until we meet again. i just loved the plot and story and how it was presented. im a fantasy setting fan, so the plot of 2 past lovers meeting up again in the future is damn right up my alley. lol. 

and dang, everyone would like to have a kurosawa in their life :P

DeobiMars:

Day 2

Favourite BL drama - A Tale of thousand stars 

Everything about this drama is perfect. Their acting, the story and how they portrayed the emotions, everything was perfect! 

Day 3

Favourite Couple: Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo (Semantic error)

Lol Love these two, a bickering couple 

DeobiMars:

Day 3

Favourite Couple: Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo (Semantic error)

Lol Love these two, a bickering couple 

I have to agree with them being my favourite couple in a practical sense. There wasn’t any toxicity in Semantic Error, which is something I think I have to consider when looking at the characters as a couple. My other favourite couple, letting some toxicity slide, would be Teh and Ohaew from ITSAY. I’m not sure if I have others because I don’t really remember the characters/couples from shows I didn’t love as much. 

Oh my goodness, ep.1 of KinnPorsche was a great start. I love how Porsche is such a good older brother to Porchay

Day 3 - Favorite Couple

Don't know if it's painfully obvious from my choice for favorite BL, but it's PAT and PRAN. They have this playful, flirty dynamic, but at the same time know how to be in a mature and serious relationship where they can talk out their problems. Plus, I love their enemies to friends to secret dating trope, it has all my favorites!

Sunshine123:

• The grand master of demonic cultivation (Mo Dao Zu Shi)
  • Heaven official's blessing (Tian Guan Ci Fu)
  • The scum villain's self-saving system (Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong)
  • Peerless immortal surrounded by demonic disciples
  • Lord seventh (Qi Ye)
  • Faraway wanderers (Tian Ya Ke)
  • Those years in quest of honour mine (Dang Nian Wan Li Mi Feng Hou)

These are all titles I'd recommend... pretty similar genres, but they are some of my favourites.

Day 3 :

My favourite couple - Pat & Pran

As I said with day 2, I just love their character dynamic. Pure and simple.

Sunshine123:

if you like Modern and school life Genre, then you can try;

1. Mou Mou (A certain someone)
  2. Fake Slackers 
  3. SAYE
  4. Feng Mang (C-ent / Comedy )
  5. Shang Yin ( We all know Addicted drama is based on this Novel)
  6. Rebirth of Movie star 
  7. The Daily Life of being the campus Idol's fake boyfriend (just fun read with lot of fluffy plots)  

Day 2 - Bad Buddy - first BL that got me totally emotionally invested. I laughed, cried, screamed, made my partner listen to my insane ramblings about what i would do to GMMTV if they didnt get to be together in the end while I waited for the final episode!

Day 3 - Favorite Couple - this might be too hard for me to choose. So i have given my top 4 that I come back to again and again. But all my favorite couples all have 1 similarity besides their AMAZING chemistry. I like when the couple are evenly matched. I don't like when one is basically infantilized and treated like a child. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I prefer two grown adults having a relationship together not someone who is 20 but acts 12. ok Rant over. 

• Pat & Pran
  • Knock & Korn / Dr Bun & Tan - AKA Max & Tul
  • Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De
  • Tutor & Fighter