Jennjadee:

SkyJao was my favorite!!! I copied and pasted this from the discord server I am in, this is what someone said about Gap and it seems right: "Agreed! Episode one is just setup. Not perfect, but it has all the makings of a very cute, cliched, and probably at times angsty, romance"

Thanks. I’ll go though some more slowly to see if it gets better. 

@kiyois back scrubber thanks so much for the recommendation - I saw that on MDL some times ago but forgot to add to my watch list and then forgot the name. You saved me the search and I’ll definitely watch this one 

Jennjadee:

TOGETHER WITH ME: THE NEXT CHAPTER. In my opinion, they should have just left it with no sequel. the amount of stress I got from that show is truly .... I have no words. Everything just crashed and burned. I wish I could erase it from my memory

Totally agree with you on this

Oh my gosh that's a very impossible task to choose between some of those series and my sympathy and respect to all of you who braved it anyway!!  I will remain my piggish self and love them all and do fisticuffs with anyone who tries to press the delete button ;) ;)  J/k!!

I'm still too new I haven't watched half of those XD ...

Hi hi I'd love to join ^^

I would like to join pls ^-^

hi, just signed up ....pls add me

Welcome to fairyxm, patpran, and elvis mickey.

Don't forget that there is a fairly active Discord server for this group, too.

NotXMe:

I'm still too new I haven't watched half of those XD ...

so far, which ones have you seen? I can recommend some

Welcome to all the new members. 

I don’t know if we are behind or my goldfish brain never officially requested to join but please let me “join” this group as well!! Thanks you :D 

Neith03:

Welcome to all the new members. 

I don’t know if we are behind or my goldfish brain never officially requested to join but please let me “join” this group as well!! Thanks you :D 

You should join this little discord too. https://discord.gg/xWMvd55d 💛💛💛 

If you want of course. I was talking about all Bl yesterday and binged all of 2 moons 

Buannaiche:

Welcome to fairyxm, patpran, and elvis mickey.

Don't forget that there is a fairly active Discord server for this group, too. 

Can you, or someone, send a link to the Discord server? I don't find it. 

Mitzi Miao:

Can you, or someone, send a link to the Discord server? I don't find it. 

Hopefully this will work for you! https://discord.gg/zp3BAx3v

Warm welcome to all the recent additions as well!!  Nice to have you all join :)