My February List.:

2-8-23

Moonlight Chicken &  Utsukushii Kare S2.  The Promise starts on March 1st (I believe)according to the trailer and MDL-( I wish it was on the 8th cuz I really want to see it. Have to wait tho LOL).

2-18-23

Chains of the Heart & Bed Friend

2-27-23

Tin Tem Jai- I'm 50-50 on this one since I'm already watching so many dramas(Not just BL). Guess I'll decide later XD.

So, "Bed Friend" is being released before "Middle Love"?

Yep. Bed Friend goes first chronologically from what I've seen. 

Anybody watching "Our Winter" on TikTok? Is this BL?

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My February List.:

2-8-23

Moonlight Chicken &  Utsukushii Kare S2.  The Promise starts on March 1st (I believe)according to the trailer and MDL-( I wish it was on the 8th cuz I really want to see it. Have to wait tho LOL).

2-18-23

2-27-23

Tin Tem Jai- I'm 50-50 on this one since I'm already watching so many dramas(Not just BL). Guess I'll decide later XD.

Im waiting for chains of heart too..cannot wait for more matured BL..anyway im in fhailand now..love beautiful people

amethyst_aquarius:

Hi, welcome back :D Well I'm not able to watch as many dramas because of exams so I'm a bit sad :') but other than that its nice, pretty chilly in my area but hopefully it'll get nice and sunny soon!

same here i am dying without watching any bl becoz of exams.......gloomy gloomy
but i have started watching glory and its quite fun

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My February List.:

2-8-23

2-18-23

2-27-23

oh yeah i didn't realize that they changed the date to march 1 for the promise

Buannaiche:

So, "Bed Friend" is being released before "Middle Love"? 

Middle love is the prequel to Bed Friends. That's what I heard. Anyway I am excited to see NetJames 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My February List.:

2-8-23

2-18-23

2-27-23

RomanticRosebud_BL:

My February List.:

2-8-23

2-18-23

2-27-23

Moonlight chicken I was excited to see it ever since. Now I am even more excited but more so to see the side couples story.  Damnn MSP got to me ... 

Buannaiche:

Anybody watching "Our Winter" on TikTok? Is this BL?

I'm watching it on TikTok, but I'm getting frustrated with the 1 min eps because I need longer episodes of Tutor and Yim. I need Middleman's Love to start soon. :D

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Here's a little help from me to yall because it's FINALLY that time of the year where they shower us with so many bls at the same time so here's a list for February!

02.02. "Our Winter"

08.02. "Moonlight Chicken", "The Promise" and "My Beautiful Man 2/Utsukushii Kare 2"

10.02. "Marry My Dead Body"

11.02. "Cafe In Love"

14.02. "Moments of Love"

18.02. "Bed Friend" and "Chains of Heart"

27.02. "Tin Tem Jai"

Yall we're getting spoiled again and I'm loving it

Tell me if there are more!

Thank you for this list. I am so ready for Moonlight Chicken but sometimes I focus so much on one that I forget what else I wanted to see lol. 

SS501_Kdramas:

Thank you for this list. I am so ready for Moonlight Chicken but sometimes I focus so much on one that I forget what else I wanted to see lol. 

I feel you, that happens to me a lot.

Happy to help though!

GUYS, I'm so happy I did not drop msp right away, this series is so pretty and fun! Episode 5 literally made me cry

also,  I'm really excited for Moonlight Chicken to come out, I've been waiting for this drama since the second it was announced

Karina Zhan:

GUYS, I'm so happy I did not drop msp right away, this series is so pretty and fun! Episode 5 literally made me cry

also,  I'm really excited for Moonlight Chicken to come out, I've been waiting for this drama since the second it was announced

see! we don't get obsessed for no reason ;)

i literally can't wait!! i miss my earthmix duo and their series so bad

There are so many BLs being released/aired I can't even keep track lol