loubug1012:

I was going to say her but as the series hasnt finished yet, I suspect she may be one of the baddies that becomes supportive of the relationship in the end. I really hate these kinds of characters though. I am sure there are women in real life like that but i just wanna give them a slap!

The  actress plays Prao is such a supportive friend in My Ride. lol

If she does become supportive then I will hate her less but she’s such an annoying character for now so that’s why I put her lol and I haven’t watched my ride is it good? 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10: best character development

1.  Woo Tae Kyung  (Light On Me) -  His character really showed a good amount of development, from being extremely introvert to being able to fall in love / able to make 'N' number of friends. 
  2. Shin Da On (Light On Me) - This character really showed  a tremendous development like from a guy leading his whole life pleasing others to a guy knowing when to say "NO" to others. I really liked this part of his development 

Such a good answer and kicking myself for not saying it! 

Everyone’s already mentioned some good ones so I am going to choose some from recent BL’s that I have watched

Day 10: Best Character Development 

1. Cha Si Won from Blueming. I feel he had really nice character development in this short series. He was always worried about being the perfect guy and maintaining a certain image and he had serious self-esteem issues. Alot of the issues stemmed from childhood trauma, his parents divorce, and his mom’s projections on him. I feel like Hyeong Da Un coming into his life really helped him to flourish and develop and see his true potential.

2. Sang Woo from Semantic Error started the series off as a serious but smart programming student. He was viewed as antisocial and unapproachable. He basically behaved like a machine would. With Jae Young coming into his life, he was able to loosen up, enjoy life more, and smile more. He became more friendly by the end and willing to accept friends and etc. into his life.

So, I feel like these two characters development for the better was greatly helped/triggered by their romantic partners coming into their lives. 

I wanna join this club please..

hello!! im interested in joining, how to join??? ^^ 

also, this thread is very helpful and i want to reference this for BL recommendations, is there any way i can save threads? or i just gotta save the link instead? 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10: best character development

1.  Woo Tae Kyung  (Light On Me) -  His character really showed a good amount of development, from being extremely introvert to being able to fall in love / able to make 'N' number of friends. 
  2. Shin Da On (Light On Me) - This character really showed  a tremendous development like from a guy leading his whole life pleasing others to a guy knowing when to say "NO" to others. I really liked this part of his development 

My sentiments exactly,

I will add on 

• Adachi (Cherry Magic)- I like that he gained self -confidence
  • Karl(Like in the movies)- The journey of coming out and acceptance was pretty great.
 EvieIsEve:

hello!! im interested in joining, how to join??? ^^ 

also, this thread is very helpful and i want to reference this for BL recommendations, is there any way i can save threads? or i just gotta save the link instead? 

You just comment your intention to join (which you already have) and I add you to the Members List on page 1 when I get the chance. Nothing too fancy. Glad to have you here :) Unfortunately, MDL doesn't have that option. Hopefully it updates to include more functions in the future!---- Side note: I just checked out your profile and your Instagram and your art is FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would Love to join ! ^^ :]

loubug1012:

Day 10 - Best Character Development

@Ida82MIssingNotMe & As1mP - Both great picks and I wouldn't be able to choose between them. But I would also submit for consideration Pat from Bad Buddy.  All 3 of them fall into that category of the other person may have fell first but these 3 all fell harder and that my friends is like BL crack to my poor little heart!

They did. It was great watching them that in love with Tutor, White and Pran. Gave me butterflies ?

Sunshine123:

You just comment your intention to join (which you already have) and I add you to the Members List on page 1 when I get the chance. Nothing too fancy. Glad to have you here :) Unfortunately, MDL doesn't have that option. Hopefully it updates to include more functions in the future!---- Side note: I just checked out your profile and your Instagram and your art is FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok ok thank you!! :)) 

and no noooo its not my art!! i mentioned in my bio that its someone else's (i made sure to credit!), I'm sorry if you assumed it was mine D: BUT I LOVE IT TOO!!

i made a minimal badge because i noticed there isnt one :DD  i made one for myself to complement my profile as i also prefer this than the ones with pictures, so i decided to share it bc why not :)) anybody can use them if they want to! ^^  

customized color to fit my profile theme: 

if anyone wants a customized color, just reply ^^

EvieIsEve:

i made a minimal badge because i noticed there isnt one :DD  i made one for myself to complement my profile as i also prefer this than the ones with pictures, so i decided to share it bc why not :)) anybody can use them if they want to! ^^  

Love these!!! Are you okay with me adding these to the Banners and Badges section on page 1 of this forum ? 

Sunshine123:

Love these!!! Are you okay with me adding these to the Banners and Badges section on page 1 of this forum ? 

absolutely :)) thank you! <33 

EvieIsEve:

Could you make one in a light lilac or light lavender colour? 

I want to join! Just discovered this club.