Mitzi Miao:

His which also has a series (I just prefer the film)

I liked this movie. There's a prequel to it that's also good, His - Koisuru Tsumori Nante Nakatta. It shows how they met. Different actors and much younger versions of the characters.

Monique Thompson:

Hi All

I wanted to thank all of you who recommended I Will Knock You, I binge watched it today and was pleasantly surprised.  The comedy scenes were great.

Having trouble stopping myself from watching any more episodes of My School President, so I can binge watch the end.

Yh I will knock you definitely grew on me as it was being released but then I loved it in the end 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Life: Senou No Bakura- First Japanese BL I watched loved it. It's only 4 episodes but it's a ride and a very good one.  I'd say it's on the UK level of angst. 

Okay I'm gonna watch it tonight then :D

Mitzi Miao:
Some Japanese BLs that are not on your list and I think are nice: 

The Novelist
Kabe Sa Doujin Sakka no Neko Yashiki-kun wa Shouninyokkyuu wo Kojiraseteiru
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai
Minato Shouji Coin Laundry
Ossan's Love
You also have Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

I also like Mood Indigo , but it's not too happy I'd say (yet very sexy!) and there is the film 
His which also has a series (I just prefer the film)
 and as said before Life: Senou No Bakura which is good

I had Minato Shouji Coin Laundry in my Plan To Watch list so I guess after your recommendation I'll start it tonight as well haha. And thank you so much for this list, I finally have enough J-BLs to last me the whole week ???

Also, is anyone else obsessed with My School President OST "You've Got Ma Back"? I've been listening to it continuously this past week man, it's just so addicting lol

amethyst_aquarius:

Also, is anyone else obsessed with My School President OST "You've Got Ma Back"? I've been listening to it continuously this past week man, it's just so addicting lol

You've Got Ma Back and Hook are on constant repeats for me!!! They came out with a really nice MV for both too lol Seriously the casts voices are AMAZING i would listen to them all day if they became an idol group lool 

amethyst_aquarius:

I had Minato Shouji Coin Laundry in my Plan To Watch list so I guess after your recommendation I'll start it tonight as well haha. And thank you so much for this list, I finally have enough J-BLs to last me the whole week ???

You are welcome :) Well, most JP BLs are short, so I don't think it'll take you long to watch them :)

amethyst_aquarius:

all MSP songs are stuck in my head to the point of no return and i'm loving it

OMG, y'all are killing me with all these recommendations.  My "To Watch" list has just jumped by about 10 titles.  I want to both thank you all and curse you at the same time... lol.

So many new BL’s starting this week. Tho I’m most excited for Chains Of Heart and Jack Frost. Honorable mention to Destiny Seeker.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

So many new BL’s starting this week. Tho I’m most excited for Chains Of Heart and Jack Frost. Honorable mention to Destiny Seeker.

oh i didn't even her about destiny seeker, added to my ptw list now!

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

oh i didn't even her about destiny seeker, added to my ptw list now!

The trailer of Destiny seeker just came out

dodoubleg1785:

OMG, y'all are killing me with all these recommendations.  My "To Watch" list has just jumped by about 10 titles.  I want to both thank you all and curse you at the same time... lol.

Same

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

all MSP songs are stuck in my head to the point of no return and i'm loving it

Mutual playlist <3

Aaku_14:

The trailer of Destiny seeker just came out

yup, i watched it and i gotta say that i'm super excited