Just a newbie to BL dramas, but sign me up! I used to be a big fujoshi in my teens (reading gay/yaoi manga) so now this is my level up in BLs lol. 

Mila Kim:

Just a newbie to BL dramas, but sign me up! I used to be a big fujoshi in my teens (reading gay/yaoi manga) so now this is my level up in BLs lol. 

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

Buannaiche:

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

Ah, thank you! I'll check it out :D. Just finished My Beautiful Man and need someone to discuss it with hehe

Mila Kim:

Ah, thank you! I'll check it out :D. Just finished My Beautiful Man and need someone to discuss it with hehe

Try discussing it with kiyois back scrubber, whose username will give you a clue as to their obsession. *LOL* I have a feeling you'll be great friends!

Hi, I'd like to join. :) 

LovinBL:

If you like J-BL, this list may help you out.

Fàilte!

welcome to the two new members!!<3

Mila Kim:

Warm welcome to you!!  Glad to have you with us :)

LovinBL:

Welcome aboard!!  Always great to have another BL friendly soul :)

Mila Kim:
Just finished My Beautiful Man and need someone to discuss it with hehe

Buannaiche:
Try discussing it with kiyois back scrubber, whose username will give you a clue as to their obsession. *LOL* I have a feeling you'll be great friends!

i have an absolutely crippling obsession with that show i literally just came on here to talk about how season 2 is the greatest blessing i could possibly ask for. it took me 2 hours to get through episode 2 today i cannot STRESS how much i LOVE. that show. in conclusion yes i will happily discuss it with anyone ? (i would gladly talk to a tree about it)

and on that note utsukare season 2 is so good my heart hurts just thinking about how good it is. kiyoi is Adorable i want to cry everytime i see him hes so cute it makes me slightly (slightly.) understand why hira is such a weirdo about him.  and as odd as hira is hes a very entertaining character and he never fails to make me laugh

Buannaiche:

Haha, this is brilliant! Thank you, kind human :D

Plushpriestess:

Warm welcome to you!!  Glad to have you with us :)

Thank you <3  Just trying to figure out what else to watch from Viki. I'm into J-BLs lately. Suggestions anyone?

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

welcome to the two new members!!<3

Thank yoou. And I was wondering: what kind of cult are you in? I might be interested, you see... 

kiyois back scrubber:

i have an absolutely crippling obsession with that show i literally just came on here to talk about how season 2 is the greatest blessing i could possibly ask for. it took me 2 hours to get through episode 2 today i cannot STRESS how much i LOVE. that show. in conclusion yes i will happily discuss it with anyone ? (i would gladly talk to a tree about it)

Listen, your username made me chuckle a bit too much and I totally agree. Through s1 I was like "JUST COUPLE UP ALREADY UGHH" and now I am like "oh, what's happening here?". I didn't notice S2 was on air cause I binge watched it in one evening but yk what, I regret nothing. Sad it's only 4 eps??