my school president, never let me go, utsukushii kare 2 (my beautiful man 2) and moonlight chicken...

it's time to say goodbye to 4 series that have been keeping me alive for the past few months

ahhh it's never easy saying goodbye to any series but saying goodbye to ones like these that will forever stay in your heart is especially hard

Karina Zhan:
Also, I would appreciate it if you could recommend me a really, really good BL. Maybe it can bring me back to the excitement of Dramaland:)

What are you in the mood for?Depends on the type of stories and tropes you are into.

Already on you PTW list i would recommend...

To add on your list..

I can't remember if i've already posted in here or not, but I'm posting in here to put my name in as a member. ^-^ I'll probably mostly be lurking though.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I can't remember if i've already posted in here or not, but I'm posting in here to put my name in as a member. ^-^ I'll probably mostly be lurking though.

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  I've been posting on this thread for some time and have yet to appear on the list of members on the front page, so I wouldn't worry about that. Feel free to lurk away. Don't forget to check out the lists of BLs for each country that _Choa_ has made in the General Discussion section for each country.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/nUdnPFRN  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/K4FDFgne Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!

Jules Le Loup:

I’d like to join too! KinnPorsche is my true love but I’m watching other BL dramas with pleasure too ♥️

Welcome!  Glad you joined up with this fun wild ride of craziness!! :D

Karina Zhan:
Also, I would appreciate it if you could recommend me a really, really good BL. Maybe it can bring me back to the excitement of Dramaland:)

my beautiful man (1&2), kieta hatsukoi & your name engraved herein (< an incredible taiwanese movie. it's so good)

SunshineMar:

I finished Utsukushii Kare Season 2 and what a wonderful continuation of the first season it was! You can read my mini review here for it: Utsukushii Kare Season 2 Review

Yes yes yes! I agree with most of the things you said here in this review. Especially cinematography, story & acting wise they were good!! It felt organic & a normal pace. I admire couples who also focus on each others wants & needs, growing up & old together. I was a bit surprised when Kiyoi admitted to that female co-star he is living with a boyfriend, not girlfriend. She didn't even flinch lol. He seemed so confident then. I loved that attitude. But again the shots outside of them riding the bike together by the river!! And the ones inside in the cluttered yet cosy home. The PDs, writers & director put a lot of thought to make it look comfortable & appealing. As you said there, every time you rewatch there are more Easter Eggs to find. Maybe I am romanticising this, but I believe Japanese media has a certain poetic vibe to it no matter in what shape & form it comes. Always loved this about them :) 

kiyois back scrubber:

my beautiful man (1&2), kieta hatsukoi & your name engraved herein (< an incredible taiwanese movie. it's so good)

This movie!! I read the summary a bit ago when I was watching Love in the air and i loved it. I shall give it a go on my next free day. Will come back with thoughts on it!

Mila Kim:

This movie!! I read the summary a bit ago when I was watching Love in the air and i loved it. I shall give it a go on my next free day. Will come back with thoughts on it!

please do ! it changed my life it's AMAZING

kiyois back scrubber:

please do ! it changed my life it's AMAZING

Will so for sure. Listen- it must be fate!! The other day I saw the manga in Waterstones and it sounded so cute. Yesterday, I saw it's an web drama too on Viki. Today I started watching it and "accidentally oops my hand slipped" bought the entire manga collection on Kindle to read. 6 volumes and 2 more upcoming. Total of 9 are published.... can you guess which one is it? Well....  it's.... Kieta Hatsukoi!  

Anyone seen/read this? It's too cute & wholesome. The main leads facial expressions give me dopamine rush, fr!!

Mila Kim:

Will so for sure. Listen- it must be fate!! The other day I saw the manga in Waterstones and it sounded so cute. Yesterday, I saw it's an web drama too on Viki. Today I started watching it and "accidentally oops my hand slipped" bought the entire manga collection on Kindle to read. 6 volumes and 2 more upcoming. Total of 9 are published.... can you guess which one is it? Well....  it's.... Kieta Hatsukoi!  

Anyone seen/read this? It's too cute & wholesome. The main leads facial expressions give me dopamine rush, fr!!

I really like it :D !!! I'm with you !

Mila Kim:

I haven't read it, but I have watched the series a few times, especially when I'm in the mood for something light and uplifting.

NotXMe:

I really like it :D !!! I'm with you !

Buannaiche:

I haven't read it, but I have watched the series a few times, especially when I'm in the mood for something light and uplifting.

It's so silly, I love it. Not your usual shoujo "ohh we like the same girl" or "we both like him, one has to give up!". It's refreshing! And I cannot stop looking at the ML-Aoki the same since I thought he looks like like WinWin from NCT lol. Will come back with thoughts on it! ☆u☆ hehe. Just watched ep 3 and I giggled like a kid omg. My neighbour must think I'm weird at this point. Gomennasai ㅠㅠ 

Mila Kim:

It's so silly, I love it. Not your usual shoujo "ohh we like the same girl" or "we both like him, one has to give up!". It's refreshing! And I cannot stop looking at the ML-Aoki the same since I thought he looks like like WinWin from NCT lol. Will come back with thoughts on it! ☆u☆ hehe. Just watched ep 3 and I giggled like a kid omg. My neighbour must think I'm weird at this point. Gomennasai ㅠㅠ 

I know the feeling and Aoki is such a sweetheart <3 !!! 

Has anyone watched 'Takumi kun series'? It's a bit older but has really nice story.