I’ve made a little fun for all the Thai BL (and not BL too, but especially for us) lovers https://mydramalist.com/list/1R8akmY3

Jules Le Loup:

I’ve made a little fun for all the Thai BL (and not BL too, but especially for us) lovers https://mydramalist.com/list/1R8akmY3

OK to add actors to your list?

angeliviki2022:

OK to add actors to your list?

Surely! Feel free and add

Is anyone watching A Shoulder to Cry On? I just finished ep1 and I'm really curious about the next one, can't wait until tomorrow to see the second episode

milkyway:

Is anyone watching A Shoulder to Cry On? I just finished ep1 and I'm really curious about the next one, can't wait until tomorrow to see the second episode

gonna watch it today! is it good?

milkyway:

I'm watching episode 1 right now and i'm about to throw my laptop out of the window. I'm not pro punching teens, but I'm might be pro punching a few teens in this show. now sure I will be able to keep watching with this level of annoyance lol 

Kate:

I'm watching episode 1 right now and i'm about to throw my laptop out of the window. I'm not pro punching teens, but I'm might be pro punching a few teens in this show. now sure I will be able to keep watching with this level of annoyance lol 

I'm glad that you are holding it in. While reading the Manhwa I just wanted to run a bulldozer on that character. But after finishing the Manhwa I felt very bad for expressing such a hatred towards him. 

I love them both and they are slowing eating my world. Both deserves love. 

Raining Sunshine:

I'm glad that you are holding it in. While reading the Manhwa I just wanted to run a bulldozer on that character. But after finishing the Manhwa I felt very bad for expressing such a hatred to him. 

I love them both and they are slowing eating my world. 

Sad stories as "explanations" don't do it for me. I am a strong believer in "the moment you create more victims, you stop being just a victim yourself". So whatever he is dealing with it will NEVER be an excuse of accusing someone of sexual assault and then literally bullying them coz it's "fun". IF they made it make more sense why he had to lie about the situation, I would be more on board. But there was literally no reason. They could have easily explain it as a misunderstanding and no one would think twice about it. 

milkyway:

Wow, I liked that start. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Kate:

Sad stories as "explanations" don't do it for me. I am a strong believer in "the moment you create more victims, you stop being just a victim yourself". So whatever he is dealing with it will NEVER be an excuse of accusing someone of sexual assault and then literally bullying them coz it's "fun". IF they made it make more sense why he had to lie about the situation, I would be more on board. But there was literally no reason. They could have easily explain it as a misunderstanding and no one would think twice about it. 

Totally agree with you. Eventhough one had some serious issues in the past that doesn't mean they could choose the wrong path in torturing others. 

The main reason why I hated 'Painter of Night, Killing Stalking' all these big Manhwas. To Characters "We know bruhhh you had dark past but that doesn't mean You can abuse others to". 

||And all these dumb teachers too easily believed the situation that led to various consequences for Jae Han. He really wanted to quit Schooling too. ||

But That guy Tae-Hyun  is mental case . Whom JaeHan would start healing.

aera:

I would love to be a part of this club<33

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/SV87nSWzf7 Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!

Raining Sunshine:
But That guy Tae-Hyun  is mental case . Whom JaeHan would start healing. 

oh god. not this being my nightmare - the "love can cure and heal you - who needs therapy" ?

I feel like there are ways to go about stories like that. Make it actual internal struggle for Tae Hyun - he knows what he does is wrong, but he craves that attention so bad he cannot stop himself - that's the good conflict for the character. But dude legit gets more happy and excited every time he bullies Da Yeol ?

milkyway:

Yes. So far so good and it's moving apace which is good. I'm finding the music a little light, less dramatic than what I would expect given what is happening.

I really enjoyed the manhwa, so I hope the drama is just as good.

Kate:

oh god. not this being my nightmare - the "love can cure and heal you - who needs therapy" ?

I feel like there are ways to go about stories like that. Make it actual internal struggle for Tae Hyun - he knows what he does is wrong, but he craves that attention so bad he cannot stop himself - that's the good conflict for the character. But dude legit gets more happy and excited every time he bullies Da Yeol ?

Nope not that trope. It is quite different. Not usual story too. 

But I'm sure you will like it after few episodes too. 

He actually doesn't bully Da Yeol but wanted to be friends.

Buannaiche:

Yes. So far so good and it's moving apace which is good. I'm finding the music a little light, less dramatic than what I would expect given what is happening.

I really enjoyed the manhwa, so I hope the drama is just as good.

Agree. I'm Hoping the Acting and cinematography of the drama will do justice for the manhwa.