Blkittykat:

My opinion would be that it wasn't much of anything. It wasn't so good that I can't stop talking about it, nor was it so bad that I vehemently dislike it. If you like the actors in it, I would suggest you give it another chance, but if you can't get yourself to like it even after that, then you can drop the series.

Ok thank you I'm watching a lot of dramas right now so I'm going to watch them first then I'll give Baker Boys a second chance and I will tell you what I think.

Here is a photo of the challenge again for you all to refer to. 

Day 18: BL Drama That Was a Major Letdown

1. 2gether because I remember being really excited to see this show and I watched it while it was airing. It started off strong and kind of went downhill in my opinion. I feel like the characters kind of went backwards in terms of character development as well. The story wasn’t doing it for me. The chemistry between the lead actors didn’t do it for me either. I really wanted to like this show but it ended up disappointing me

2. TharnType 2: 7 Years of Love because I tried to watch the first few episodes when it was airing and then just stopped. I couldn’t do it anymore and I haven’t revisited it since. For them to be 7 years in love, it didn’t seem like it due to all of the trust issues and relationship flaws that were still being dealt with. Relationship aspects that should have been solved years ago. TharnType should not have had a second season.

3. Tonhon Chonlatee because it had the potential to be a feel good show but it just turned out to be problematic upon problematic. Everything was all over the place with that show.

Sorry but I wanted to answer 1 to 15  so bad !

1. First BL Drama : Bangkok G Story Innocence (not really a BL but with a gay couple) + Gay Ok Bangkok (such a good serie !)
  2. Favourite BL Drama : ITSAY
  3. Favourite couple : Tae/Oh-Aew ( ITSAY) + Pran/Pat (Bad Buddy)
  4. Favourite side couple : Saifah/Zon (Why R U)
  5. Favourite female character : Pa (Bad Buddy) + Manaow (UWMA
  6. Favourite male character : Oh-Aew (ITSAY) + Yok (Not me)
  7. Favourite friendship : Diao/Kuea (Cutie Pie) + the guys from Not me + Oh-Aew's group (I Promised you the moon)
  8. Best baddie : I have no idea
  9. Worst baddie :  Fiat in Tharntype
  10. Best character development : Tian (A Tale of 1000 Stars), Sean/Khai (Not me/Theory of love) and Zho Shou Yi (We best love)
  11. Favourite cast : Not Me
  12. BL Drama you last finished : Enchanté (sooooo boring)
  13. Favourite soundtrack : ITSAY/IPYTM + Why R U + Bad buddy
  14. Least Favourite BL Drama trope : Incest and consent issues ... And misundersting (Gen Y 2 was like Hell ...)
  15. Favourite Drama trope :  Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers
 Amy:

Day 18 BL drama that was a Major Letdown:

To be honest I'm not that picky when I watch shows if I honestly don't like something I just stop watching it. A drama I did that with was Baker Boys I loved all the actors in the show so much but I just couldn't keep my attention on the show and eventually just gave up with it. If you all think baker boys is worth trying to watch I'll try and watch it again but for now, I'm just going to leave it.

Yeah i dropped that one as well and i rarely drop anything. I will try and preserver just to finish it because i hate leaving things unfinish. I just couldn't get on with it. 

loubug1012:

Yeah i dropped that one as well and i rarely drop anything. I will try and preserver just to finish it because i hate leaving things unfinish. I just couldn't get on with it. 

I was watching it because the main guy is so handsome I think his name is Lee I like him a lot but even that wasn't enough to keep me interested I'm going to give it another chance but I honestly don't know if I can watch it but I will try.

Amy:

I was watching it because the main guy is so handsome I think his name is Lee I like him a lot but even that wasn't enough to keep me interested I'm going to give it another chance but I honestly don't know if I can watch it but I will try.

I have really tried to like Singto but in Bakery Boys, Sotus and Paint with love he just does not have chemistry with his co star. The only thing that was halfway decent was He's coming to me but that was more because of Ohm than anything else in my opinion. 

Can someone share link of that magical song played during rooftop kiss in not me series ? Please share it if you know T _ T 

loubug1012:

I have really tried to like Singto but in Bakery Boys, Sotus and Paint with love he just does not have chemistry with his co star. The only thing that was halfway decent was He's coming to me but that was more because of Ohm than anything else in my opinion. 

Sotus is my favourite bl has been for a while (kinnporsche might beat it) so I'm quite biased when it comes to singto I think he's a great actor and has great chemistry with some of his co-stars. 

Scarlett:

Can someone share link of that magical song played during rooftop kiss in not me series ? Please share it if you know T _ T 

I think it's this song your talking about but I might be wrong so if I am please tell me https://youtu.be/dBW9c7QS99M

Amy:

I think it's this song your talking about but I might be wrong so if I am please tell me https://youtu.be/dBW9c7QS99M

Oh god I've been looking for this song for a while now, but all I can Google is "oh eh oh eh oh eh"

Amy:

Thankyou,  I was searching this song for days :) 

Blkittykat:

Oh god I've been looking for this song for a while now, but all I can Google is "oh eh oh eh oh eh"

Same , when I searched on Google  , Google was like excuse me, what ? 

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 18: BL Drama that was a Major Letdown !!

I have to agree with the others that said Enchante was a major letdown. It was my most anticipated watch of 2021, and I was bumped to have to wait until 2022, but I still was so looking forward to it. But it was a complete disaster from the getgo. GMMTV loves their precious money so much, that they don't even give you that mystery factor into who could be Enchante since they threw Book and Force down our throats. what's the point of the mystery of Enchante if we already know who the lead ends up with? And even so, the whole thing was just sloppy. Quite frankly, the ending was its saving grace, but I wish that what I initially thought Enchante was going to be would've been that there were 5 guys pining to be with the main lead, and each week, we could try and figure out who his endgame (and Enchante) would be.

DAY 18 - BL DRAMA THAT WAS A MAJOR LET DOWN

1. Enchanté - I was really looking forward to this because the idea of five guys going after the mc and not knowing who enchante is excited it. The trailer looked great, but they spoiled it by showing who the mc will end up with. They destroyed Theo's character development. It just because a boring and crappy show by the end. 

2. 2gether - I was interested in this because the ratings were so high. The first half was decent, but when the ml's got together, all the chemistry they had in the beginning was gone. They acting was stiff, like they were forced to act together. I don't care if there's no kiss or skinship, but there was no indication that they were boyfriends. You can show that you're dating without any skinship, but I didn't get it from 2gether. 

3. Golden Blood - I was so excited for this because it had a different trope (mafia guy's son and his bodyguard). I was so looking forward to all the action and romance, but it turned out to be a big disappointment. I didn't like how the show treated the female characters. There was way too much damsel in distress. Gun's acting was not fun to watch and I just found the show cringy, so I dropped it. 

4. (Idk if this  counts as a Bl) Baker Boys - I watched the Korean version of this (Antique Bakery) and I really liked it. I had high hopes for the Thai version too, but I feel like they just butchered the whole story.  The murder mystery part of the show was nonsense. For me personally, Singto  did not really have the whole playboy who attracts everyone vibe (but he is a good actor).  The journalist's character was annoying. I feel like the show just strayed way too much  from the original Japanese version and the Korean version. The show tried to be different from the other two versions, but it was not a success for me.