30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 21: Drama I don't Get Tired of Watching !!

1. Tonhon Chonlatee - I've explained multiple times how this series is my guilty pleasure. By no means is it a masterpiece (plus some pretty problematic plot points and characters) but it's hilarious, and it's what got me through a tough time. I mostly watch for Ai and Ni who are just comedic gold. I wish the series could've been better in many aspects, but it being funny is enough for me.  

2. 1000 Stars - I keep this on in the background while I do my homework or when I go to bed. The soundtrack itself is just so soothing, and their voices are soft and almost whispery.

Day 21: BL Drama You Don't Get Tired Of Watching

Cherry Magic because I have re-watched it COUNTLESS times already and I never get tired of it. It has the perfect run time for me and I notice new things about it every time I watch it as well. Definitely one of my top faves, if not top fave, BL drama. I just really love the way the story is told and the characters are endearing. It's like an instant serotonin boost for me.

Day 21: BL Drama You Don't Get Tired Of Watching

Why r u ? and Together With Me- these to dramas are quite WONDERFUL:) the chemistry and story  line in both are FIRE!!!!  these would probably be what I would have described my ideal bl to be before I even watched or knew about them. If you haven't watched ur missing out.     

so amazing!

1. I'm totally in
  2. sign me up too  BL Drama Lovers club

Day 21: BL Drama I don't get tired of watching

Tharntype -  My guilty pleasure BL :'D I know it's extremely toxic and that there's a lot better BLs but I still keep re-watching it for MewGulf x))) I love seeing them together and for me their chemistry is untouchable and because Tharntype is their only drama together I just need to watch it over and over again no matter how toxic it is lol xD 

Day 21: BL Drama I don't get tired of watching
Probably to my star because their chemistry is really good or semantic error for the same reason.

I'd love to join this group!!!! I'm new to BL and I've only seen about 10 or so now, but my favorites have been 

1. Bad Buddy ~ loved this and all the PatPran content I've been able to consume 
  2. The Untamed ~ (I'm so obsessed right now, currently tacking the novel) 
  3. A Tale of a Thousand Stars ~ I just finished this one and I desperately wanted more of their relationship

BL DRAMA I DON'T GET TIRED OF REWATCHING

1. CHERRY MAGIC

2. UWMA 

I don't remember how many times I rewatched these two dramas. For some reason, I always watch these two when I have nothing new to watch.

DAY 22 - FAVORITE SCENE FROM YOUR #1 DRAMA
So, I have an innumerable number of favorite scenes from Bad Buddy, so I'm just going to attach pictures or GIFs of the scene instead.

Aside from these, the entirety of episode 12 is absolutely amazing. As I'm typing this out, I'm realising there are a lot of images, but I just love them all soooo much!!!!

EDIT : I am so sorry people, I just got so overwhelmed by the amount of scenes I love and included them all. Honestly this edit has way less ones that the previous one I made, Again, really sorry.

Day 22 :

My favourite scene from my #1 drama - Pat/Pran kiss ep 5

As I said on day 17, the raw emotion of this scene gets me.

Day 22: Favorite Scenes from Your  #1 Drama

From Not Me: of course LOL

1) This scene is iconic. Love how NM wasn't just a BL it was more than that and honestly that's what made me love this series so much. The flag scene was so beautiful and meaningful. P'Nuchy wasn't just telling a story about two college students falling in love.  She was also trying to fight for LGBTQ+ rights as well as the fight for social justice with this story + bring awareness. And I think this scene illustrates well what she, the actors and the rest of the crew were trying to do .And,in  a way I think they accomplished it. Also I love how they gave this scene to OffGun who are GMMTV's longest running pillar couple, makes it more meaningful imo.  It gave me all the feels when I saw it. Also P'Nuchy basically having SeanWhite fall in love under the flag was a beautiful moment too.

2) Yeah I know the first part of that scene has a forced kiss but I can forgive it because of context.  What I love about this scene is this is the first time White really fights for their love. He thought he could give up Sean because that's what his brother wants. Only to realize that he can't so he fights for the man he loves. And the only way White can do that is by calming Sean down with a kiss.. The moment White's lips touch his his anger instantly goes away and he can listen & White knew that. PIus works Sean instantly forgives him because he loves him back just as intensely .

3) Culmination of everything White and Sean had been feeling for weeks. & beautifully acted by OffGun. I felt all of their characters emotions while watching.

4) Beautiful end to their story, and my favorite kiss of the series too.

Aside from that: the gang rescue in ep 14 killed me. Esp when I found out the meaning behind it and why P'Nuchy included it in the series. 

Day 22: Favorite Scene From Your #1 Drama

My favorite BL is Cherry Magic and there are too many scenes that I love to name so here are some gifs for you lmao

Here with another announcement about the Discord Server I made for this group. If you would like to join in on the conversations we have… here is the link for you: https://discord.gg/jvspM7hs

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE 

Day 22: Favorite Scene From Your #1 Drama !!

My #1 drama is 1000 Stars, and there are too many scenes to really pick out my favorite, but if I really did had to choose, it would probably be when Tian is leaving to go back to his hometown and while on the bus, he's reading Torfun's journal in which she wishes for Phupha to find someone to love. The music that plays in the background is gorgeous, while also watching Tian break down as he realizes he was Torfun's wish. There are so many other scenes, but this was the one that took me OUT. I still get teary-eyed when watching it.