camooflage:

Thank you Amy <3

I was stucking in some non BL KDramas that were on my List.

Tuxedo is still on my list and finished so i could watch.. but ngl im afraid to be dissapointed. The Reviews seem really bad.

I haven’t watched tuxedo but tbh I’m not that picky when I watch dramas if I really like it I’ll binge watch it and if I don’t I just give up. A lot of my ratings are 10 I’m not that harsh with my reviews. I saw the trailer of tuxedo and the main leads look like they have great chemistry so I might give it a try.

Amy:

I haven’t watched tuxedo but tbh I’m not that picky when I watch dramas if I really like it I’ll binge watch it and if I don’t I just give up. A lot of my ratings are 10 I’m not that harsh with my reviews. I saw the trailer of tuxedo and the main leads look like they have great chemistry so I might give it a try.

Yes XD  I´m at Episode 3 right now .

I´ve watched The Gifted  (within 2 Days ) and F4 Thailand recently  and had hard times not to ship any male actors lol

btw Amy ,i love your Profile. 

camooflage:

Yes XD  I´m at Episode 3 right now .

I´ve watched The Gifted  (within 2 Days ) and F4 Thailand recently  and had hard times not to ship any male actors lol

btw Amy ,i love your Profile. 

Aww thank you I'm glad you love it it took me quite a long time to make it look nice I really want to make it look nice on mobile but idk how (if anyone knows I would appreciate the help) and I want to watch the tuxedo but I'm watching a lot right now so I'm going to try and clear my watchlist up then maybe start watching it

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE 

Day 24:  BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To !!

For sure Moonlight Chicken. Earth and Mix's current series I finished (still airing on YT, but I finished before then) was okay, there were some definite things that could be improved, but with MC, it's a much more mature setting, and I'm so glad Earth and Mix were casted for these roles. So excited to watch! 

Ladies.. and Gentlemen ;-)

i just finished The Tuxedo and really don´t understand so much harsh rewievs for it.

I´ve seen so much worse BL´s with better reviews.

Yes with 8 Episodes it´s way to short to build a better storyline  and some of the Actors are somehow stiff

But  Nawee and Aiaoon are really so nice to watch.  And hot *cough* ( I loved Chap as Mhok in Lovely Writer)

Give it a try. I enjoyed it <3

Day 24 :  BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To  : 

1. - Bed Friend
  2. - Middle Love
  3. - Between Us (but I'm scared, I didn't like the short videos)
  4. - Moonlight Chicken

About The Tuxedo, I don't really like this serie (too short, a not well-written story, the lack of acting, ...) and  in episode 8 there is one of the worst BL kisses I have ever seen . I like french kisses in BL (well, I'm french, obviously I like !) but on this episode Aioun try to swallow Nawee's head ! My eyes burnt !

DAY 24 - BL DRAMA I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. Moonlight Chicken - I'm excited to see EarthMix in a series directed by the same guy from ATOTS and the plot sounds really interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. 

2. Never Let Me Go - I really like the idea of bodyguard BL's. Hopefully, it won't be like Golden Blood. 

Day 25 :

Worst ending - Addicted Heroin

For obvious reasons... the cliff hanger... cancellation because censorship...

DAY 25 - THE WORST ENDING

The worst ending for me is when two characters want to end up together, but can't, because one of them died.

That's why, my two choices for this are

History 3 : Make Our Days Count - I mean, I gues we should have all realised with the title. But I knew this had a sad ending when I went into it, but nothing could prepare me for the final episode. I know there's talks of another season, so we'll see.

THE SHIPPER - Oh boy, where do I begin. I know that it was Pan in Kim's body, but no! Kim liked Way way before that. And having him die for no reason without even giving them a chance to be happy was like the worst thing GMMTV could have done. Oh wait, they did. I'm still pissed about this ending, like why? Why couldn't they have both survived. It even seemed like he was going to survive by them setting up season 2, but I don't think that's happening. So what we have is the worst ending I have ever experienced in a drama.

Day 25:  Worst Ending

In this sense in both series the protagonists end up together but the way the story ended really angered me. It's like the writers had no idea what to do anymore. With that being said:

1) Enchante- WTH was that ending? It ruined the whole series. Akk deserved way better than Theo. The fact that Akk is made out to be the bad guy when he was the one who always fought for his relationship  with selfish Theo rubbed me the wrong way. Theo should have been the one to fight but nah he scurries to Paris, does nothing like always, and just waits for Akk to do all the work. His happy ending was not earned.  

2) TonhonChonlatee- Ummmm.... Ton's homophobic father wins in the end by forcing that surragacy on the boys. Sure he "accepts" his son's relationship with the condition that he has a child with a woman. What were the writers saying here? To me that was a homophobic ending and it P*ssed me off to no end. 

Day 25 Worst Ending:

1) History3 Make Our Days Count: I watched this when it aired and I was honestly so upset with the ending

2)Addicted Heroin: I loved this series so much and I was so upset it was left with a cliffhanger and will not continue 

Day 25 Worst Ending

Glad to be back! I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to join in on the challenge :(

• Enchanté: The last episode was such a letdown. I was originally going to give the show an 8.0, but it made me change my mind to a 7.5
  • Tonhon Chonlatee: Tonhon's dad should've been punished for not listening to his son and acting homophobic. I've never liked how he basically ended up getting what he wanted.

(edit: I've just realized that I have the exact same answers as lda82Missing Not Me! Glad to see someone that has the same opinion as me:)

Here are my answers for some of the other days <3

Day 23 Favourite Theme Song

Day 24 BL Drama I'm Looking Forward To

• Lost in the Woods: I'm so excited to see my boy Tonhon in his first BL ;)
  • Big Dragon: No words needed. The storyline looks interesting, and the leads are HOT AF
  • Also, this isn't a BL, but GAP seems super promising. We're finally getting a GL!!

Day 25 - Worst Ending

HIStory 3: Make our Days Count - loved this story but hated the ending. Like i cannot express how much i hate it!