RiqueXinw:

Question why is no one talking about the NC scene in Unknown the series because it did mad (very good) mi di affi pause and sekkle fi a quick sec. (I had to pause and take a second)

I cannot be the only one.

What? 

Also I haven’t watched it lol

American Fan:

Tomorrow (or today for some) is ONLY BOO!

Yesssss!!! Missed watching it last week :)

axdxex:
Also I haven’t watched it lol

be sure to report back when you do.

axdxex:

How is it going so far, I plan to binge when I have the time.

RiqueXinw:

Will do ! 

Only Boo is so cute ;; plus I’m super impressed w/ the acting!

axdxex:

Me too!

RiqueXinw:

So far so good, but only going to be EP 3 this week. Cute couple!

MonEliz:
Wanted to share my list with you.

https://mydramalist.com/list/3DgbZgpL

interested what you think

Wow, that's a big list with a lot of good titles. The vast majority I've either watched or plan to watch - but there are a few I hadn't heard of. Thanks!

axdxex:
Only Boo is so cute ;; plus I’m super impressed w/ the acting!

American Fan:
So far so good, but only going to be EP 3 this week. Cute couple!

Uhmmm when you guys say cute, you don't mean cutesy and overly adorable because I am allergic to such series.

RiqueXinw:

Uhmmm when you guys say cute, you don't mean cutesy and overly adorable because I am allergic to such series.

Cute & adorable is in the eye of the beholder - but if multiple comments all say "cute" then yeah, it's prolly cute and adorable. :-)

If you're allergic, maybe watch with caution. 

Day 21 Challenge: "BL drama you don't get tired of watching"

I like to re-watch what I enjoy, so there are quite a few possibilities, but one stands out because it's not only my most re-watched BL but also my all-time fave: "Until We Meet Again", which is such a wonderful, powerful love story. I invariably skip over the ultra tragic and heavy backstory parts because I prefer cute 'n fluffy (sorry, Rique), of which there's lots. I don't keep count, but I've probably watched it (minus backstory) well over 20 times - and no, I'm not the least bit tired of it.Note: This scene is actually from the MV, not the series itself, but it's got all the key cast members.

American Fan:

Cute & adorable is in the eye of the beholder - but if multiple comments all say "cute" then yeah, it's prolly cute and adorable. :-)

Yeah I will save this one for a later time. I prefer......you know what let me just say Magnum Gun and Ice cubes and leave it there loll

American Fan:

Right lol it is cute & adorable, procede with caution.

p43425:
I like to rewatch what I enjoy, so there are quite a few possibilities, but one stands out because it's not only my most re-watched BL but also my all-time fave: "Until We Meet Again", which is such a wonderful, powerful love story. I invariably skip over the ultra tragic and heavy backstory parts because I prefer cute 'n fluffy (sorry, Rique), of which there's lots. I don't keep count, but I've probably watched it (minus backstory) well over 20 times - and no, I'm not the least bit tired of it.

STANDING OVATION 

ONE OF THE BEST SERIES TO EVER GRACE THE BL UNIVERSE

I re-watch certain scenes quite often myself. I will forever love this series. 

RiqueXinw:
STANDING OVATION

Thank you, thank you. *deep bow*

p43425:
I invariably skip over the ultra tragic and heavy backstory parts because I prefer cute 'n fluffy

I actually really liked this one but I don't think I'll re-watch it any time soon because it made me cry so much ;; I think you all now now what drama I'm using for D26 lol

RiqueXinw:

Question why is no one talking about the NC scene in Unknown the series because it did mad (very good) mi did affi pause and sekkle fi a quick sec. (I had to pause and take a second)

I cannot be the only one.

I haven't been able to watch it yet.