RiqueXinw:
I agree with your answer and honestly same. That lift up onto the counter was very sexy.

Everything Boss did was so sexy. haha, but yeah, counter lifts are up there with the best sexy scenes!

American Fan:

Everything Boss did was so sexy. haha, but yeah, counter lifts are up there with the best sexy scenes!

Honestly guys with ponytails and/or a sexy smile just make me go weak in the knees xD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Honestly guys with ponytails and/or a sexy smile just make me go weak in the knees xD

Same, same!!

Day 22 of April Challenge: Fav Scene From Your No1 Drama

Alr so I'm not gonna do my No1 drama coz I don't have just one (there r wayyy too many lol) but I've been feeling really nostalgic lately, especially since I haven't been watching any new BL dramas or eps, so I'm rewatching some of my fav scenes from dramas that I love (I NEED my Daily Dose Of BL no matter what) and yesterday, I was rewatching Cutie Pie scenes, but today I decided to watch some Trapped and I must say, I almost cried coz I realised how much I miss Shao Fei and Tang Yi TT

Anyways, back to the challenge, I'm gonna choose the scene in ep 16 when Shao Fei went to investigate 'a case' and Tang Yi got really worried coz he wasn't picking up any calls and stuff, and when Meng got back and charged his phone, he replayed the voice messages and TANG YI'S SHY FACE OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T-

But I also really wanna choose that scene in ep 19 when they were cooking food together and Tang Yi was just like 'I'm gonna be like you.' (I think that's what he says) and then he says 'Kiss then speak' and then kiss him XD 

AHHH THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE

AND THAT SCENE IN THE SAME EP IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER SHAO FEI GOT SHOT AND TANG YI FINALLY GAVE IN AND A FEI SAID I LOVE U AND THEY KISSED *SCREAMS* 

OMG AND THE BIRTHDAY KISS SCENE(Pls someone remind me what ep that is)

Sorry I can't seem to stop TT

I honestly cannot choose just one scene, it's too hard TT

American Fan:

Same, same!!

We're quite similar :) Great minds think alike? lol xD

OnyxTheHedgehog:

My weakness is Boun as Win

axdxex:

P'Boun did a wonderful role portraying Hia Win. P sure many people all around the world went on their knees . gosh , those tattoos (esp the wings at the back were so attractive) 

thatonewhothrives:

P'Boun did a wonderful role portraying Hia Win. P sure many people all around the world went on their knees . gosh , those tattoos (esp the wings at the back were so attractive) 

axdxex:

Oh my god Boun as Win was a sweet treat 

Loved his tattoos so much, he was a hot mess istg  

Just finished ep3 of Fish Upon the Sky, and I had to watch the last scene without audio because of the second hand embarrasmeng I felt for Pi. 

I’m not strong enough for this lmao

I will get back to today's challenge in a couple hours cause that is a hard one. There is to many scenes from my faves. lmao this is torture to choose. XD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Sorry I can't seem to stop TT

I honestly cannot choose just one scene, it's too hard TT

I'm right there with you! Sorry I don't know which ep. is the birthday scene.

thatonewhothrives:

Ah yes...that tat!! I love Boun too. Give me a lead with long hair, tats and a strong sexy character and I'm a gonner. 

American Fan:
Give me a lead with long hair, tats and a strong sexy character and I'm a gonner. 

at the end of the day we are all just simple humans lmao

axdxex:

at the end of the day we are all just simple humans lmao

Lol so true 

Day 22 of April Challenge: Fav Scene From Your No1 Drama- I will try to find a gifs later but I have 3 favorite scenes- one is from Between Us- When WinTeam are confessing to each other and they each play a song to one another while bawling their eyes out and saying there first I love yous and becoming BFs and making love that night- that is Probably my all timet fave and the Broccoli doll(which I bought one cause they are so cute) bed scene was super cute too <3. 2nd is the 2 mountain scenes in Last Twilight. And 3rd is LITA- When Pai finds Skys notebook and that whole scene when Sky finally confesses to Pai and they become BFs and also their wedding scene in Wedding Plan <3