thought I'd introduce myself   so here goes, I am, free time on hand, do enjoy watching these(all these)

dramas,  I crochet, do genealogy, garden, cooking, love to write, have 3 sons out of the nest, no grandchildren,  I do go to church, study the bible, and enjoy life. love to learn new things too

That sounds wonderful! It's great to meet you, Mary Grether  . You have a wide range of interests and hobbies that keep you engaged and learning. It must be fulfilling to explore genealogy and see the history of your family come to life. Gardening and cooking add a nice touch of creativity and nurture to your routine, and crocheting provides a beautiful way to craft and relax. Writing can be such a powerful outlet for expressing your thoughts and experiences. It’s clear that you enjoy life to the fullest, and your dedication to studying the Bible and attending church shows your commitment to personal growth and faith.  gald to know you . welcome!

Mary Grether:

thought I'd introduce myself   so here goes, I am, free time on hand, do enjoy watching these(all these)

dramas,  I crochet, do genealogy, garden, cooking, love to write, have 3 sons out of the nest, no grandchildren,  I do go to church, study the bible, and enjoy life. love to learn new things too

nice to meet you Mary, and welcome to MDL!

garden, and cooking are such healing habits that I have been developed lately and it's really helping my mental health <3

Welcome! :) I've been very much into genealogy lately as well.

al of you have some fantastic lists, so I will gather mine and put it on here. thanks for your responses