axdxex:

Can I suggest a ‘Not Yet Airing’ custom list? I keep mine private and just add shows that haven’t yet aired but that I want to watch, so that they don’t crowd my (already crowded) ptw list. Once I start seeing details under the title, like air year and ep number, I check for an air date.

I'm back. I started my own "Waiting To Air" list. It's going to take a while! Should I just delete the titles on my PTW list after I add them to the custom list? I guess that's how you made your list shorter, huh?

What do you do if a series starts airing, but you don't watch it yet or want to wait until it's done airing? Do you move it to the PTW list?  Or is that what your "Dramas I Want To Watch Next" is for?

Thanks for your help! :-)

American Fan:

I'm back. I started my own "Waiting To Air" list. It's going to take a while! Should I just delete the titles on my PTW list after I add them to the custom list? I guess that's how you made your list shorter, huh?

What do you do if a series starts airing, but you don't watch it yet or want to wait until it's done airing? Do you move it to the PTW list?  Or is that what your "Dramas I Want To Watch Next" is for?

Thanks for your help! :-)

I use the “Dramas I want To Watch Next” for show’s I know I need to watch, but I’m too lazy to commit to immediatly lol

I have a “BLs I need to Watch” list for the same thing, but exclusively BLs (I also have shows I have on hold, but I know I need to go back and finish). I move “Waiting to Air” titles here, if I’m not watching them as they air.

axdxex:

I use the “Dramas I want To Watch Next” for show’s I know I need to watch, but I’m too lazy to commit to immediatly lol

I have a “BLs I need to Watch” list for the same thing, but exclusively BLs (I also have shows I have on hold, but I know I need to go back and finish). I move “Waiting to Air” titles here, if I’m not watching them as they air.

Ahh, ok! I can tell already my list is going to be loooong since I'm adding both BL & straight dramas not aired yet. I'm also adding a "BL" note to the comment section of the title so I can see at a glance. 

Does anyone know about this title?

I found this BL Japanese movie in my PTW list, "Dear Kitakyushu". It looks so good. MDL shows release of Dec 2023, but no activity yet. Maybe it's cancelled?

https://vimeo.com/892248901

14 more hours until more Wandee Goodday!!! <3. Who is ready!? :)

@axdxex

You said your list was private, but was I able to see it cuz you shared the link with us? I'm asking cuz I could share my list here after it's done so other's can check BL titles they might not have. 

Sorry for so many questions and posting so much!!

PaiSkyForever:

Born ready. I have my study time scheduled around tomorrow's episode. I have my priorities right lol

RiqueXinw:

Born ready. I have my study time scheduled around tomorrow's episode. I have my priorities right lol

Lol :)

PaiSkyForever:

I am, I am!!! I just finished EP 3 today. So far both leads are neck and neck for my affections, but Wandee may have the slightest edge. It's his eyes & the hint of dimples...

TBH, I think they are my new fav couple and hope to see them in future series. 

American Fan:

@axdxex

You said your list was private, but was I able to see it cuz you shared the link with us? I'm asking cuz I could share my list here after it's done so other's can check BL titles they might not have. 

Sorry for so many questions and posting so much!!

Yes, if you link it, we can see it :)

American Fan:

I am, I am!!! I just finished EP 3 today. So far both leads are neck and neck for my affections, but Wandee may have the slightest edge. It's his eyes & the hint of dimples...

TBH, I think they are my new fav couple and hope to see them in future series. 

:) I am really liking them alot too!! They are super cute!! <3

PaiSkyForever:

Me me me ! I’ve already re-watched ep 3 twice this week lol

axdxex:

Me me me ! I’ve already re-watched ep 3 twice this week lol

XD Lmao <3

axdxex:

Yes, if you link it, we can see it :)

Oh good. I ask since your list was helpful for me :-) Of course I'm only listing the unreleased shows I'm interested in, not every single one. 

I didn't realize we both like quite a bit of the same straight dramas too.

PaiSkyForever:

So, so ready. I have watched my fill of Wandee BTS and interviews this week, plus I've followed Great and Inn on IG. 

PaiSkyForever:

:) I am really liking them alot too!! They are super cute!! <3

Super HOT!! haha