American Fan:
I FORGOT

axdxex:

Screaming

BL Drama  Logic...  

Blows mosquito off nose instead of swiping it away 

angeliviki2022:

RE: We Are. I don't think so either. It's just that those clasped hands have a special meaning in KDrama, so I had to ask whether it's the same in ThaiBL.

I thought the same thing for the same reason. As soon as they joined hands (and Phum took his shirt off) I was like holy moly! Is it happening RIGHT now? 

angeliviki2022:
If you want to be shocked, spoiler reveal here - 31 years this summer.

Wow Wee! That's a looooong time with one person! Have a happy anniversary this summer!

Eight_ST:

I'm interested in joining! Also I love creative work so if I can I'd love to design some badges :)

Hi and welcome! Thank you for the nice offer. TBH, there's one kind of badge I haven't seen on MDL so far, but it's not BL. It's K-pop.  :-)

axdxex:

HaHaHa

I had to look up the context and source for this to understand it better. He's cute & funny!

American Fan:
I had to look up the context and source for this

This movie is a must-see! The comedic elements are expertly executed, and the soundtrack is simply amazing.

Sorry for another post guys. 

WE ARE EP 12

Another great ep full of fun, laughs and more touching moments btw couples. 

Within 2 mins of the show Phum & Peem lay down a love challenge! Peem is pretty happy about that.

Q did a 360 now that he's fallen for Toey and can show it openly. He's on cloud 9 for sure. Loved the scene when he teased Peem about accepting lunch from Phum and his kiss with Toey behind the bag - very romantic.

I haven't changed my mind about Tan, but it was nice to see Fang being vulnerable with him and Tan actually standing still with his mouth shut for once to listen to Fang in a serious manner. Good for him.

It was pretty cool that Chain stayed and played the guitar for Pun when Pun wanted to sing more, and everyone else left. Knowing that Pun sings so badly but still being supportive. 

Yeah, for a cp that isn't dating yet, they can sure volly those kisses back and forth pretty good! I wonder which cp will have the next NC scenes...

4 more eps to go!! A lot can happen in drama land in 4 hours, haha.

ETA: I have to add an additional comment regarding Tan: I'm not dissing the actor, Aou, who I "hearted" some time ago. It's the character he plays. Like nails on a chalk board.

Simi_Tutu:

This movie is a must-see! The comedic elements are expertly executed, and the soundtrack is simply amazing.

Mulan right? I wish I could watch it, and this might sound weird, but I have an aversion to cartoons & animated movies & shows. I honestly don't understand it but I can't get myself to see the Disney and Pixar type of movies everyone talks about. 

I'd really like to try watching anime sometime but I don't know where to start. If I pick a poor quality series then it'll prob put me off them forever. 

American Fan:
I tried....

*insert eye emoji*

American Fan:
ETA: I have to add an additional comment regarding Tan: I'm not dissing the actor, Aou, who I "hearted" some time ago. It's the character he plays. Like nails on a chalk board.

This made me lol, but yes I find myself cringing every time he is on screen. He is too exaggerated for my taste, and he keeps making these sounds to accompany his cringe worthy actions. He has no sense of embarrassment. I assume the intention was for him to appear cute but for me he is anything but cute. Matter of fact this is my rant.I didn't say it in my thoughts on today's episode because I prefer to lay into a character in my final review but frankly now that you have mentioned it, he irritates and I thank God for every time he is off screen. His personality sicks my stomach and makes me want to slap a hoe (this is an expression lol). Okay I am done. It feels good to rant; I need to do it more often. This is solely about the character and not the actor.

American Fan:
I wish I could watch it, and this might sound weird, but I have an aversion to cartoons & animated movies & shows.

I find it interesting how your disinterest in Disney and Pixar films is similar to my lack of enthusiasm for most American TV shows. I've made several attempts to get into different shows of various genres, but I've struggled to commit my time and attention to them. I'm still trying to figure out whether it's the animation style or the source material that's the issue for me. As a big fan of musicals, I've always been drawn to Disney and Pixar animated films, but I think the quality of the music has decreased since the '90s. While the motion soundtrack may have a few good tracks, not all of them stand out. I might be too critical, but everyone has different tastes,.

Having watched anime for half of my life, I have a plethora of options within the genre. If one show doesn't resonate with me, I can always explore another. I try not to follow the crowd and instead seek out lesser-known and underrated series, as they often have just as much to offer. I enjoy exploring different artistic storylines, especially those with a unique art style that's different from what I'm used to. However, I also find myself drawn to magical girl shows and idol anime. It's an interesting mix, and I'm still figuring out what it says about my taste!

RiqueXinw:
he irritates and I thank God for every time he is off screen

I think I started liking him after the episode where they show us their backstory, and I really  liked him  in the last 2 episodes (11 & 12)-- but omg did your rant make me laugh, I am dead

RiqueXinw:
*insert eye emoji*

What???? Don't look at me like that! 

RiqueXinw:
This made me lol,

RE: Tan - Yes, yes, you know what I'm talkin' bout!!

Simi_Tutu:
lack of enthusiasm for most American TV shows. I've made several attempts to get into different shows of various genres,

I visited your pfp and see that you are in the states too.(I LOVE Gracie!!)  Yeah, I know what you mean about American TV. I don't own one and I have no idea what's on any channel or program. I could care less. 

Is there any BL anime series that has a tough, "bad guy" ML on the outside, and he falls for the cute guy first?  That's what I would like to see.

What is idol anime? If this is taking us away from BL topics you are free to DM me instead. I might be off-topic...

My God, the opening to Only Boo! is so gosh darn cute. It's so sweet I'm going to get cavities.  😭