It's clear we are going to need some laughs to counteract the angst,  so here's a place to post the stuff that takes Lost You Forever less seriously and makes us laugh.  All characters and relationships welcome!

And here we are!

Noooooo, XL, you really don't want season 2!!

Recap from Season 1....

hahahahahahahhaha I love these!

The only emotion that matters.

plor20:

hahaha

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"My girlfriend, and my girlfriend's boyfriend!"  LOL!  Yes!

nathsketch:
The only emotion that matters.

"A new emotion!!"  I thought of you when I saw this from the Xiang Liu Legal Squad.  Hilarious!

plor20:

hahahahahahahhaha I love these!

IKR?  I love the spot on reactions on the Return of the Princess scene. 

Feng Long's "I'm going to pursue her!"

FFB's "You're done for."

I am not going to start using "How ridiculous!"

Ahnian face was everyone's face when we saw Xiang Liu! 😂🤭

LOL!  Okay.  A Nian moves up ONE point in my regard. ;p

Kokuto:

Haha I remember in the novel, even AhNian was astonished by his looks. So I think she did great portryaing this. 😅😂🤣

Kokuto:

Come on, she has better taste than many other fools :D

plor20:

Haha I remember in the novel, even AhNian was astonished by his looks. So I think she did great portryaing this. 😅😂🤣

No acting required.

nathsketch:

Come on, she has better taste than many other fools :D

Hmmmm.  Now that you mention it ... she had CX and Beloved Ru Shuo dancing to her tune.

Kokuto:

No acting required.

Hmmmm.  Now that you mention it ... she had CX and Beloved Ru Shuo dancing to her tune.

There was an interview with Anian asking her what was her first impression with TJC and she said he's very handsome.I think she also said she was shy and can't really look at him in the eye because of how good looking TJC was. With DW she said he is tall.

Xiang lu forever:

There was an interview with Anian asking her what was her first impression with TJC and she said he's very handsome.I think she also said she was shy and can't really look at him in the eye because of how good looking TJC was. With DW she said he is tall.

How cool! I'm looking forward to A Nian's interactions with XL in season 2.