RiqueXinw:
Oh God! How could I have left out their NC scenes

The kitchen  scene was so intense and gripping that it seemed to last forever, but I was amazed when it carried over to the next episode. I was completely engrossed and couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. At one point, I was so absorbed that I even forgot to breathe!

axdxex:

Because of this challenge I HAVE TO do research *coughs* and re-watch all these NC scenes, hard work I tell you lmao

And we get to enjoy for no work. Thx!!

American Fan:
All this hotness posted before lunch even....I turned on the A/C. 

At least your appetite is up, and you'll enjoy your meal, LOL!   

American Fan:
DM for other topics whenever. No strings!

Of course, this would be lovely. Sorry for the off-topic rant. Animals are my kryptonite ... other than BL   obviously

I went back to the front of the club were all the club info is and clicked on Rien's link and found some new badges and banners (at least for me)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?page=8&pid=2194913#p2194913

Source: X (Twitter)

American Fan:
I like bad boys and you're on my friend list. You're in the right place!

Well I have been called many things; cold, intimidating, rude, witty, emotionless robot etc. but you are the first to say bad boy and l like it. Now only if Payu would lend me his bike. 

Simi_Tutu:
The kitchen  scene was so intense and gripping that it seemed to last forever, but I was amazed when it carried over to the next episode. I was completely engrossed and couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. At one point, I was so absorbed that I even forgot to breathe!

I am getting instant flashbacks. I need to cool down.

RiqueXinw:
I am getting instant flashbacks. I need to cool down.

American Fan:
Couple

Ah right thx

p43425:
To add to American Fan's answer: Yes, many people use it to mean "couple", but then why not just write the word "couple"? I think it originally (and mainly) means "couple pairing", i.e. CP usually has more the specific sense of a shipped couple.

Oh ok ty <3

Day 20 of June Challenge: Most tender/loving NC scene

I'm loving this challenge lol, all these gifs r killing me XD

I'm gonna go with the ep 12 scene in My Only 12% and The Eighth Sense nc scene (forgot which ep lol)

Don't have enough time to find gifs TT

I just watched Vamp The Series trailer. I am still not sure if it is a BL but it has BL actors and actresses in it. The trailer is full on action and danger. It looks so cool.

https://youtu.be/kFECnDOqZyM?si=7bh8G_Wj-RoFWwZA

This is out of topic but can you guys explain how can you quote just a phrase and not the whole post? 

I often find it challenging to connect with BL series that revolve around food as a central theme. Sometimes, I feel that the comedy in these series is forced and doesn't quite fit the storyline. On the other hand, the drama in some of these series can become too intense, which makes it hard for me to believe in the relationships portrayed. I've noticed that in some series, there is an attempt to combine comedy and drama, but the transition from over-the-top drama to profound sadness feels disjointed, almost like watching two separate stories unfold within the same series. I'm curious if this is a common trend in BL series or if it's a recent development.

babi:
how can you quote just a phrase and not the whole post? 

I was also having trouble figuring this out. To quote text, simply highlight the portion you want to quote and then click the quote pop-up that appears. The quoted text will then show up in your quick response post at the bottom of the page. You can do this for each phrase you want to reply to, making it easier to separate your response.

RiqueXinw:
Now only if Payu would lend me his bike.

Sorry I have cats on the brain. Isn't he so cute???