American Fan:
Isn't he so cute???

Ooooh No, LOL!! I imagine this is what my face would look like if I decided to get my motorcycle license, hypervigilant to the max.

Simi_Tutu:
I often find it challenging to connect with BL series that revolve around food as a central theme.

My first thought is, have you watched Ingredients?  My top  fav "food" BL short series.

American Fan:
have you watched Ingredients?

No, I haven't, but since it's Jeff Satur, I'll give it a chance.

American Fan:
Sorry I have cats on the brain. Isn't he so cute???

"Must be cats on the brain, thats got me purring this way" lol

Side note: Remember that Japanese medical series that I love so much called Doctor X. Well they announced there is going to be a movie; the trailer looks so good. It is set to release December 6, 2024 and my calendar is marked. It is not on here yet but I submitted it as a new title last night so I am waiting to see it so I can add it to my high priority list.

Simi_Tutu:
I often find it challenging to connect with BL series that revolve around food as a central theme.

The only food centred BL I have really enjoyed is Ingredients. 

p43425:
I've been married for the maximum legally possible in my country.

That's awesome. Yes, of course, I have the privilege/advantage of M/F pairing.

Day 20 of June Challenge: Most tender/loving NC scene 

Just gonna hop right in here like I was here all along.

It's fresh in my mind as I just finished Kiseki: Dear to Me, but their reunion scene was definitely making my eyes well a bit.

Simi_Tutu:
Sorry for the off-topic rant. Animals are my kryptonite .

Hey, no worries! Animals are wonderful.

RiqueXinw:

I just watched Vamp The Series trailer. I am still not sure if it is a BL but it has BL actors and actresses in it. The trailer is full on action and danger. It looks so cool.

https://youtu.be/kFECnDOqZyM?si=7bh8G_Wj-RoFWwZA

I took a peek and had to shut it down...dead bodies, blood and other things evil-looking. **shudders**

segos:

HaHa!! Don't be shy. Welcome to both MDL & this thread. :-)

Simi_Tutu:

No, I haven't, but since it's Jeff Satur, I'll give it a chance.

Oh yes, Jeff....he's one of my all-time favs. I would marry him, as we talked about last week for one of the challenge days.

RiqueXinw:

"Must be cats on the brain, thats got me purring this way" lol

Side note: Remember that Japanese medical series that I love so much called Doctor X. Well they announced there is going to be a movie; the trailer looks so good. It is set to release December 6, 2024 and my calendar is marked. It is not on here yet but I submitted it as a new title last night so I am waiting to see it so I can add it to my high priority list.

Haha. Purring is always a good sign.

Yes, I do remember how much you love that series. I wonder how different the movie will be from the series you enjoy?  It'll be fun for you watch it and see.

June BL Challenge

✨Day 20 - Most Loving/Tender NC Scene 

The one from I Feel You Linger in the Air towards the end with the sad music and the sad memories and they're like crying

Update:

Source: X (Twitter)

segos:

Welcome to the club.

not BL but is anyone going to watch His Man 3? I’m going to try, but reality shows give me anxiety lmao

I need support

Day 21: He's a red flag, but he is hot

I am doing this challenge a little early cause I gotta work a double tomorrow so I am gonna go with Ming(My Stand In) <3