axdxex:

not BL but is anyone going to watch His Man 3? I’m going to try, but reality shows give me anxiety lmao

I need support 

I am lol I cannot wait <3

axdxex:

not BL but is anyone going to watch His Man 3? I’m going to try, but reality shows give me anxiety lmao

I need support 

Is it starting soon? I really want to watch it, but I much prefer reality shows as a binge watch. That way there are no cliffhangers = less anxiety!

I haven't seen My Stand-In yet, but Ming looks like a good reason to start soon.

American Fan:

Is it starting soon? I really want to watch it, but I much prefer reality shows as a binge watch. That way there are no cliffhangers = less anxiety!

I haven't seen My Stand-In yet, but Ming looks like a good reason to start soon.

Lol I have only watched the first 2 episodes so far so I am gonna wait for last episode to air to finish it 

Not on PC so I can’t partially quote but—

@FortPeatForever & @American Fan

Two episodes were released today! I might watch those and then take a break and wait for more episodes to air lol

Edit: @FortPeatForever omg I just saw your reply lmao but yes same

@FortPeatForever - omg yesss, Up is handsome, but Ming is HOT, is it the crazy ??? lmao

axdxex:

@FortPeatForever - omg yesss, Up is handsome, but Ming is HOT, is it the crazy ??? lmao

<3 Ikr lol I totally agree XD

Day 20 - Most Loving/Tender NC Scene   Love in the Air, about 16 minutes into ep 13 (Prapai and Sky)

Boys Be Brave!

I must have missed the comments and raves about how cute & fluffy Boys Be Brave was while it was airing. Did I? 

I enjoyed this drama so much I gave it a 9/10 and added it to my Fav BL list. It wasn't perfect of course, but I laughed, almost cried, and fell in love with not one but two of the characters. Ki Sub is the most adorable "slacker" I've ever seen. I hope to see more of him.

All in all a successful watch for one day!

American Fan:
I enjoyed this drama so much I gave it a 9/10 and added it to my Fav BL list. It wasn't perfect of course, but I laughed, almost cried, and fell in love with not one but two of the characters. Ki Sub is the most adorable "slacker" I've ever seen. I hope to see more of him.

All in all a successful watch for one day!

Good to know. I will have to move it up my priority list.

Day 21: He's a red flag, but he is hot 

If we are talking about red flags I'll have to pop in the most iconic one for me:

Vegas definitly

angeliviki2022:

Day 20 - Most Loving/Tender NC Scene   Love in the Air, about 16 minutes into ep 13 (Prapai and Sky)

For some unknown reason the words, "Uncut Bed scene", just speak to me in a special way. 

I may have watched more than once....for educational purposes of course.

P.S Vamp The series cast at an event

https://www.tiktok.com/@saneunwoo/video/7381882064733408517?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7374565504437143046

Everyone looks hot lol

@American Fan Detective Service: Tsk tsk, "seven years"?  You're waaaay off. Well, I was with my first hubbie for seven years, so maybe that's why you got confused. Registered partnerships entered German law in August 2001. Same-sex marriage entered into force in October 2017, with the elective option of being retroactive to the date of the registered partnership. (I hope this doesn't make me sound old.)

Also @American Fan: I did, in fact, post about "Boys Be Brave" at the end of May (below). I also thought Ki Sub was an adorably cute slacker. (My exact words were "wacky and impulsive yet sweet and endearing. slacker".) Pitter patter goes my heart.

p43425:
I don't think I've seen anything posted here about "Boys Be Brave" since Angeliviki's note almost four weeks ago, and I don't recall seeing anything at all about "Blossom Campus" since it aired, so here's my two cents on these two recent KBLs:

"Boys Be Brave" (Viki, 8 episodes, almost four hours) is a nice, quirky rom-com with just enough psychology, character development and story depth/backstory to make it interesting. It's one of those opposites-attract kind of romances, with a rather wacky and impulsive yet sweet and endearing slacker who pursues an introverted and inhibited nerdy guy. The secondary couple was also quite attractive and engaging, although (as often the case with secondary couples) their story could have been better developed. Overall, I really liked this series!

"Blossom Campus" (Gaga, 6 short episodes, total runtime approx. 2 hours excluding cast interviews at end) was watchable but not great. Somehow I expected more from Strongberry, and I suspect this is the main reason for the many negative reviews I see. That being said, I rather liked the protagonists and the trope of the cute, quiet and charming but also rather child-like jock pursuing the ultra-serious student. The entry of the love rival, however, felt rather forced for the sake of creating a storyline. There was also one particularly glaring production weakness, namely the complete lack of any background students on a busy university campus.
 p43425:

I watched today's first two episodes of "Knock Knock Boys" (WeTV but also Gaga) because I wanted some mindless, raunchy, mediocre* comedy, which is what it was. The four cute boys include Seng Wichai (Toh from "Secret Crush On You") and Best Vittawin (minor roles in "Love By Chance" and "Until We Meet Again").

* "Mediocre" should not be understood as a glowing recommendation.

Having watched today's Episode 5 of "Knock Knock Boys", I need to adjust my above comment from 21 days ago. Now I love it. Quite funny, plus some very cute guys and raunchy sex appeal. Carramba!

June BL Challenge

✨Day 21. He's a red flag but he's hot

I haven't seen My Stand In yet so this might change but at the moment it's Day from Love Syndrome III

p43425:
Registered partnerships entered German law in August 2001. Same-sex marriage entered into force in October 2017, with the elective option of being retroactive to the date of the registered partnership.

Wow, so more like 23 years? At least on paper? Congrats! I figured it wasn't correct since I remembered later that you hinted at a long relationship. Oh well... darn! haha

p43425:
I also thought Ki Sub was an adorably cute slacker. (My exact words were "wacky and impulsive yet sweet and endearing. slacker".) Pitter patter goes my heart.

Great description! Our hearts are in sync with this one.  :-)