Wandee Goodday EP 8

I like how the writers included new the marriage equality law in the scene with Cher and Oye. 

It was frustrating when Yak left Dee cuz of Taem's call, right when they were going to the ball. I didn't like that Ohm had to play the douche bag role. I didn't see that coming. 

The spark I felt at the beginning of this series has dimmed quite a bit. I don't dislike this series but I don't feel as excited as I'd like to about it either.  I can't put my finger on it, but each new ep. gets progressively less impressive. 

It's too bad since I thought the first ep started with a bang.

Question: am I the only one who is not getting notifications from the club? I am getting every other notification from MDL except from the club when someone post something.

P.S it seems the emojis are here to stay this time ?

Day 22: favorite quote from a BL?

I’ve always thought Ray was my 25th hour, my extra hour. but the truth is everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and within Ray’s 24 hours, I’m not part of it. I’m not that special.

RiqueXinw:

Question: am I the only one who is not getting notifications from the club? I am getting every other notification from MDL except from the club when someone post something.

P.S it seems the emojis are here to stay this time ?

I can't see your emoji's and I'm also NOT receiving notifications from this board :(

babi:

✨ Day 22: favorite quote from a BL?

I’ve always thought Ray was my 25th hour, my extra hour. but the truth is everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and within Ray’s 24 hours, I’m not part of it. I’m not that special.

Right to the feels ;;

axdxex:
I can't see your emoji's and I'm also NOT receiving notifications from this board :(

it seems to only be giving notifications when someone quotes you

wait no I just got a notification about your second post

American Fan:
The spark I felt at the beginning of this series has dimmed quite a bit.

I'm feeling exactly the same thing. I've not even watched ep 8 yet.

RiqueXinw:
am I the only one who is not getting notifications from the club?

Same here.

axdxex:

Right to the feels ;;

I suffered a lot on that ep, my poor Sand :( But that quote is art 

Day 22 - Someone once said... favorite quote from a BL?

omg omg omg I'm so ready for this one-- I present to you :

"An older brother who isn't and older brother just like how 'daddy' doesn't necessarily refer to a father" 

Param  (En of Love : This Is Love Story EP2) Benz was so cute in this, I cry.

Credit

American Fan:
The spark I felt at the beginning of this series has dimmed quite a bit.

I haven't finished today's ep but the show feels like it took every wrong turn available, and now I don't know where I am lmao

I'm so angry that they couldn't have let Taem be a supportive female character, she had to be a nuisance to the couple-- and that Ohm had to be a dirt bag-- you can't just pull this sort of shit without building up to it-- it feels disingenuous to the viewers ;;

Re: BL Saturday Series - Episode Reviews

Wandee Goodday - Epiosde 8

I enjoyed today's episode more than I did last week's. I am not pleased with the fact that we have still not made progress in the form of all parties giving a conclusive admittance of feelings. While I love how Yak confessed, frankly I think it was very romantic how he leaned in and confessed while they were slow dancing, I would have loved for Wandee to kiss him right then and there and confess his own feelings. However since that did not occur, the next episode will be all about Yak chasing Wandee which I believe to be a waste of time because so much has been done and said by both Yak and Wandee that at this point any further hesitance will be for the sole purpose of dragging out the plot; which I am convinced is what is taking place. There are 4 episodes left and mainly three resolutions pending; the championship, the scholarship and Oye's loan shark issue. I think it is not in the interest of a well executed finale for Yak and Wandee's precarious relationship to be dragged through another episode especially with the penultimate episode's curse (if the writers do in fact plan to stick to BL tradition). 

On a more positive note, I am glad that Wandee finally made things clear and final with Ter and that he got his self esteem back by stating that Ter was in fact the one who is too vanilla. I also appreciate the mention of equal marriage being a reality for same -sex couples in Thailand made in the scene between Oye and Cher and congrats to their engagement although I do hope that Oye will make a proper proposal before they get married (perhaps this is how the finale will play out towards the end; Oye and Cher getting married).

Anyways, I look forward to the closure of this story. It won't be a 10 for me, baring the veto of a 10 scene, but I will take the initial enjoyment I got from it.

SunsetxVibes Uncut version - Episode 2

I enjoyed today's episode. That entire first date had me heating up. This series is the biggest tease and I love the sweet torture lol. Did I mention I love a rich main lead. I love what I see so far and I am looking forward to the next episode. This is a short review but I will have more thoughts in a few more episodes. Oh and more thing this series has

He has a bike hehe

American Fan:
The spark I felt at the beginning of this series has dimmed quite a bit. I don't dislike this series but I don't feel as excited as I'd like to about it either.  I can't put my finger on it, but each new ep. gets progressively less impressive. 

I honestly feel the same way.

P.S I am receiving all notifications again; seems to have been fixed.

JUNE BL CHALLENGE
 ˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 22  ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
Someone Once Said ... Favorite Quote From a BL
Tutor and Tong  discuss the difference between desire and love and whether a person's gender is significant. - Why R U?

axdxex:
En of Love : This Is Love Story

Oh no, you guys are killing me in this group. It is yet another series to add to my PTW  lol

June Challenge - Day 22- Favourite BL Quote

I have been trying to think of a quote all day but I keep thinking of things done rather than said. There is however one quote I remember; it is not profound or inspirational nor is it gut wrenching. It came from TharnType and has stayed with me all these years. Anytime I read a book or hear a character on screen claim their spouse I am instantly brought back to that scene in TharnType and my heart swells.

TharnType Episode 6

Type fled from his date, a date he went to after ending things with Tharn because of his own internal conflicts, and returned to his and Tharn's dorm room where he climbed into bed beside Tharn and after the initial dialogue between the two of them, Tharn said, "You're mine now" but then Type said, "It's you who're mine. Because I won't let you go again."; only for Tharn to reply, "You already know that I have always been yours."

I don't know if this counts but the words from the OST of Until We Meet Again are some of my favourite lyrics. I am hit in the feels every time I hear it and a wave of nostalgia hits me.