Simi_Tutu:
Question: Which BL actor do you feel excels at kissing?

FortPeat and BossNoeul

mignon toi:

FortPeat and BossNoeul

:) <3

p43425:
@segos, specifically regarding the two titles this started with:

Thank you for your thoughts on those!!! I think I'm putting Jazz for Two on a backburner as I have too many that just seem more appealing ahead of it.

Emrys:
Anyway, if someone told you to watch Alice in Borderland, don't. That one really is kinda scary and the gore is through the roof. It ended up one of my favorite Japanese series though (non-BL).

Absolutely love that series. Netflix has had some really solid Asian series. I'm of course awaiting with everyone Squid Game. BUT I am more anxious for All of Us Are Dead. I love horror and dark genres. Outside BL, I can't do too much cute factor so I'd go more toward AIB every day.

Simi_Tutu:

Either of the Love in the Air couples. Whew. But Boss/Noeul  with the tongue was like... okay, I see you. A bit of a throwback, but MaxTul have a lot of great passion. I actually am debating a rewatch of Together With Me before I watch Manner of Death. And this isn't Asian BL, but I have to put a nudge in for Young Royals actors Edvin/Omar - probably some of the most intense scenes, and I'm not even referencing actual sex scenes. 

Simi_Tutu:

After catching up on We Are, I decided to go back and rewatch Never Let Me Go. Watching Pond Kiss got me thinking about what type of kisser I'm drawn to in BL. The conclusion, Im naturally drawn to actors who use their whole mouth in a kiss like they literally suck face.  LOL Both Jimmy and Pond kiss the same way haha 

• Pond - I agree
  • Joong - (actually JoongDunk) refer to Hidden Agenda. I’m excited for what they will get to do under P’Jojo’s directing.
  • Mark Pakin - refer to Only Friends
  • Higuchi Kouhei - refer to My Personal Weatherman 
  • Issac Yang - refer to Stay by My Side
  • Park Seo Ham/Park Jae Chan - refer to Semantic Error

There’s obviously more but I’m tired of using my brain for the day ?

axdxex:
Issac Yang - refer to Stay by My Side

...another one to add to my list. This wasn't even on my radar but... I do love Taiwanese dramas (despite dating a Taiwanese guy for a couple years... that was the real drama LOL)

Also edit because I was thinking about OffGun and they have a really, really great sense of casual intimacy. I feel like Not Me showcased that well. When we think kissing in BLs, it's so often the "big moments" -- but the casual kisses in Not Me made my heart dance. Their "bigger" kisses aren't shabby either.

The Kissing Question:

I felt a little shy thinking about describing how my favorite type of kisser kisses.

Then I remembered Shao Fei and Tang Yi in History 3: Trapped. Like in the vid below, they start out with the mandatory dead fish kisses (ignore those). For the rest of the series when they kissed they touched each other's faces, they reached for each other with their arms and pulled each other close.  They caressed. So much more than a kiss.  It  felt natural, caring and loving, but with passion too. 

And the birthday kiss! Starts out fun and deepens into much more. So I like how a kiss can start off soft and gentle, then it gets warmer then wham bam!! It's hot! (But not the suck face for me, haha)

I think I might have to do a rewatch with this one come winter! @Onyx - I know you're busy right now,  but maybe you can join me!!  And anyone else if the timing and interest is aligned. 

Bonus at the end forJack lovers, a few scenes of him kissing Li An.

axdxex:

So is this a list of suck face kissers? I'm confused. 

American Fan:

So is this a list of suck face kissers? I'm confused. 

What lol

Well it’s more a list of kissing scenes I liked by certain actors in certain shows. I didn’t think too specifically on their ‘style’ just if I liked watching their kisses ?

As for that last part I was thinking of mentioning some DMD actors but I didn’t want to pick and choose and go look up cuts etc

axdxex:

What lol

Well it’s more a list of kissing scenes I liked by certain actors in certain shows. I didn’t think too specifically on their ‘style’ just if I liked watching their kisses ?

As for that last part I was thinking of mentioning some DMD actors but I didn’t want to pick and choose and go look up cuts etc

Ohhh, gotcha. I was associating your answer with Simi's last few sentences there about, you know.

segos:
When we think kissing in BLs, it's so often the "big moments" -- but the casual kisses in Not Me made my heart dance.

Great point! I agree. Those little moments are so real.

F.Y.I 

I'm having trouble with my DM's. Looks like my last few didn't go out and currently can't send any out. So if I haven't replied that might be why! Sometimes it's a few days anyways, give or take.

@mingnon toi - I wanted to DM you to let you know I love your pf cat gif. It's sooo cuteee! I'm a kitty lover. lol

Ok just one more post...

WE ARE WEDNESDAY

Tomorrow!! 

Only 2 eps left!

American Fan:

Ok just one more post...

WE ARE WEDNESDAY

Tomorrow!! 

Only 2 eps left!

I CAN’T WAIT! ?

American Fan:
Great point! I agree. Those little moments are so real.

Nanon/Ohm with the forehead kisses in Bad Buddy was also another really sweet kind of moment. Plus that series def has my fave kiss scene. I'm sad we won't get more of them :( I hope Ohm's new partner in Kidnap is good, but I mean... Bad Buddy is kind of a sweet spot BL for me. Brought me back into watching.

segos:
Together With Me

I have never seen it will add it to my watch list

axdxex:
I’m excited for what they will get to do under P’Jojo’s directing.

Wait, I'm really bad at keeping up with the news. What's happening with this?

axdxex:
Higuchi Kouhei

God yes 1000% i love him so much 

axdxex:

I felt this on such  a strong level today haha 

American Fan:
the mandatory dead fish kisses

I've always had difficulties describing this type of case but this is the perfect word for it I will never stop seeing them as dead fish kisses from now on LOL

American Fan:
.  They caressed. So much more than a kiss.  It  felt natural, caring and loving, but with passion too. 

If a sucky face kiss can include tender and affectionate gestures, that's a perfect score for me!

American Fan:
might have to do a rewatch with this one come winter!

I'm up for a watch with you guys it would be my first time seeing it!

segos:

Nanon/Ohm with the forehead kisses in Bad Buddy was also another really sweet kind of moment. Plus that series def has my fave kiss scene. I'm sad we won't get more of them :( I hope Ohm's new partner in Kidnap is good, but I mean... Bad Buddy is kind of a sweet spot BL for me. Brought me back into watching.

It's been awhile since I've seen Bad Buddy but that was a great one! I can't wait for Kidnap. It sounds so good!