WE ARE WEDNESDAY

is almost here!!

The LAST episode!

Simi_Tutu:

You can take a screenshot, crop it, and then save it. I use post images for an image link. You can pick no expiration date for the link and then post that link in the image link here!

You got me!! I was trying to avoid screen shotting (is that a word). haha, I hate it. But yeah I can do that.

*Sigh*

American Fan:
Dropped it like a hot potato.

LOL I haven't heard this statement in a while

Ta Da, here it is! (LOL)

I decided to go for a few more series since I'm already in with so many anyways.  And it's so much fun watching them with all you guys here. It's a great group of BL drama fans! <3 <3

ETA: I will have to catch up with Century of Love & Hidamari ga Kikoeru since I just decided today to start watching them.

Elfy:
I can't keep up with all these BLS coming at me 😂 I'm going have to be that kid trailing behind you all. Monster next door does look fun though.

It takes practice for me to keep up, lol. Actually the comments on this thread help me to keep track of things better, even though it's also the reason there's so much to watch.  (Looking at you, RX!)

American Fan:
Ta Da, here it is! (LOL)

This is such a cute setup! I like the color scheme you got.

American Fan:
(Looking at you, RX!)

NO SERIOUSLY! Whenever the percentage of Dramas completed on my BL list increases, it starts to go down with me adding new series RX mentions.  LOL!! 

I'm rewatching KennPorshe to catch all the little things I missed the first time.

Simi_Tutu:

This is such a cute setup! I like the color scheme you got.

Thx! :-) I did some custom adjustments to a calendar template.

ShirleyCrow:

I'm rewatching KennPorshe to catch all the little things I missed the first time.

Nice! Not long ago I thought about rewatching, but realized I'm in a different place mentally than the first watch. 

I'm also a writer and I like to find the little things in a 2nd watch that I missed that are clues to the story.

RXinw:
Re: Meet You At The Blossom Episodes 1 & 2

How did he not know?

I'm a few pages back but when I watched it and posted my thoughts, I also said the same thing. I feel like everyone but him had to have known. He was just in wild denial. I also had some issues following parts of it, so I'll be reading on the next pages if anyone fills in the blanks.

RXinw:

I read the one as "Not a Good Actor but a Good Son" LOL. I was like "the shade!"  I will be interested to see how they handle the topic of HIV in a drama. I am not sure I've seen it yet in one, and it's something I really hope the whole team takes care to do dignity to. 

I AM SUPPPPPER excited to see Max. It will be interesting to have him with someone else, but obviously Tul has moved on. AND A TAIWANESE SHOW. YUS. A post full of goodness.

segos:
 I will be interested to see how they handle the topic of HIV in a drama. I am not sure I've seen it yet in one, and it's something I really hope the whole team takes care to do dignity to. 

HIV was in Made On The Rooftop. I don't want to spoil anything. I thought it was a pretty fair watch, borderline whether to rec or not, so it got a 7.5/10. I only bring it up cuz of your comment. 

I'm almost halfway through Stand By Me, a Chinese short series gangster bromance set in the Republican Era. If it keeps going the way it is I'll prob give it a 9 or 10 just cuz I love the comedy and Wang Zu Yi, but not sure what the end has in store.

I'm loving the relationship btw the ML's. One is the straight guy (no pun intended) and the other is the goofy guy in a cute way. (Sooo cute I sent him flowers!!).  They play off each other really well. 

They remind me of Tang Yi & Shao Fei in History 3: Trapped,  which is an all-around excellent watch!

Simi_Tutu:
Why are they like this.. I am losing my freaking mind over here!!! 

Can I say it? haha. It's a Japanese drama.