American Fan:
Also I see The Legend of Shen Li - and OMG, I couldn't put this series down, so to speak. Like a good book, I couldn't wait to turn the page. One of the few long C-dramas I literally binge watched. It might have had to do with how badass the FL is!!

Thank you!! I saved the list you gave me and I have one from RXinw too. It's just sometimes I have to be in the right mood for them. I am planning to start Trapped tonight. I'll be in Portugal at the end of September so :( But I picked this one because whenever I'm in a slump, I go back to Taiwanese BLs. They seem to pull me out.

AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR 4 MINUTES. AHHHH.

Okay. That is all.

RXinw:
Updates:

RE: The Love Matter. Omg I watched La Cuisine a couple months back and thought Boom was super cute. Hopefully this pairing and show work out for Lee Long Shi.

American Fan:
Waiting for my flight and not enough time to bother watching a drama...

You know I have to ask this serious question......did you see anybody hot at the airport? lol

Hopefully you will get time somewhere in your trip to watch something.

axdxex:
RE: The Love Matter. Omg I watched La Cuisine a couple months back and thought Boom was super cute. Hopefully this pairing and show work out for Lee Long Shi.

I also hoping for the best with this series.

On The Heart Killers news:  

Joong, Khao, Pepper and P'Parn doing workshops! According to the caption on Twitter, they'll be playing a family. BTW I just found out Pepper is in this. I probably shouldn't be surprised lmao X.

Kidnap Update !!!

Just wanted to share these BTS pictures! Kidnap is currently on Q27, so it should wrap up soon! It might just air after MLMU. X.

RXinw:
You know I have to ask this serious question......did you see anybody hot at the airport? lol

The way I snorted. Why do people seem hotter at the airport ??? Like the airport crush syndrome is real.

Re: Century of Love & Meet You At The Blossom

I am officially in panic and heartbreak mode, because both ended with a promise for heartbreak and pain next. I am most sad about Meet You At The Blossom because the pain XiaBao is about to experience; the torture will be cruel. They are following the book down to every punctuation mark, damn. No review. I need to prepare my heart for next week.

On the brighter side of things the kiss in Meet You At The Blossom was nice to witness only now it seems like it was to console us for what is to come. I will not get into the NC scene because it is going to need a long post venturing into Dark Romance and Chinese writing elements justification and I am too sad for next week's episodes to dive into that.

Anyways photo dump

Century of Love

Runway ready!
She has become one of my all time favourite side characters.
Grandpa said, "It has not worked for 100 years so now it is well rested and ready to fire!"

Meet You At The Blossom

When Hubby comes to pick up wifey
Hubby is possessive. He will.....I was about to say something highly inappropriate but I thought better of it......I will save that behaviour for tomorrow and onwards *cough* 4 Minutes future episodes.Friends who cry together stay together
Wifey trying to make up with hubby. 
 axdxex:

The way I snorted. Why do people seem hotter at the airport ??? Like the airport crush syndrome is real.

*note to self bring binoculars to the airport*

I'm sorry but I really have to put it out , P'Pond , that is Wang from 

180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us (2022)

and Dr. Third from Century Of Love is really handsome...

RXinw:

*note to self bring binoculars to the airport*

Lmao my cousin met her husband at the airport. No joke. XD 

FortPeatForever:

Lmao my cousin met her husband at the airport. No joke. XD 

*gasp* Really? That sounds like a fairy tale , suddenly i want to hear their story 

thatonewhothrives:

I'm sorry but I really have to put it out , P'Pond , that is Wang from 

180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us (2022)

and Dr. Third from Century Of Love is really handsome...

Thank you I notice it now.

thatonewhothrives:

*gasp* Really? That sounds like a fairy tale , suddenly i want to hear their story 

Okay lol so my cousin is a Doctor and she got a offer to work in London for two years and her now husband was visiting family here in New York and they both met at the airport while waiting to get on the plane and when they got to London they went on a couple dates and they hit it off and got married after 2 years of dating. Now they are living back here lol 

FortPeatForever:
they hit it off and got married after 2 years of dating. Now they are living back here lol 

Aww, that's so cool! I read that Tina Turner met her hubby at an airport and they were married for many years, until she passed away. Age gap too! He was much younger.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Immediately thought of Alex calling Henry 'baby' in Red, White and Royal Blue TT

RXinw:

Oh yeah, that was so good!!