American Fan:

I'm overwhelmed with y'alls playlists, in a good way, lol!

I'mma gonna have to do some serious listening. I need to add to my list too.  I only have a pfp list rn. My streaming playlists are on Amazon Music, cuz I am on a family account. I often can't find OSTs to add. It seems like Spotify is better for more choices?

https://mydramalist.com/list/LOPajJ03

Yeah Spotify is really good in that way ☺️ i done really really big research trying to find best app  which have as much as possible OST’s, i  tried soooo many apps because i wanted free app  ☺️ until then i was music pirate (shhhhh don’t tell anybody ) :D however Spotify best choice from all :) by the way if you don't find some of tracks you can add from your library ;) if you wanna more info feel free to  write message to me ;) i swear i don’t bite really really :D 

V4iva:

Yeah Spotify is really good in that way ☺️ i done really really big research trying to find best app  which have as much as possible OST’s, i  tried soooo many apps because i wanted free app  ☺️ until then i was music pirate (shhhhh don’t tell anybody ) :D however Spotify best choice from all :) by the way if you don't find some of tracks you can add from your library ;) if you wanna more info feel free to  write message to me ;) i swear i don’t bite really really :D 

Ok! That's good to know. I really appreciate your help. :-)

I'll look into it for sure. I love music so much, especially Asian artists. Just like the dramas! lol

American Fan:

Ok! That's good to know. I really appreciate your help. :-)

I'll look into it for sure. I love music so much, especially Asian artists. Just like the dramas! lol

Yes i love music too it helps me relax and be concentrated while i working ? i see we both like Stray Kids they have very cool tracks ☺️ that's something wow!!! 

I listen while creating art. I can focus much better. 

I LOVE Stray Kids, lol, and are my ult group.