Sign me up for the club plz! And thanks for creating this space.  :)

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

No but there's a really hot bi (pan?) sexual character. No she doesn't have much screentime but she's a total scene stealer. She just mentions that she had a girlfriend in passing

Actually, this is up for debate depending on what translation (if we’re only talking about the drama, i havent read the comic). It seems people regard the most accurate translation as meaning she’s a lesbian. There’s a line where she mentions being interested in the ML in the past, but the other translation says she was interested in the girl the ML was dating.

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

I've been thinking this over and I'd like to ask how many would be on board with this plan,, on Goodreads we have book clubs where a bunch of books are randomly selected from a long list and then voted on by members. The top voted one is collectively read by the members. I've got a lot of reading done through that

Since mermy mentions having problems with movies (and girl, I get you) maybe we can do something like that here too but for movies. And shows too but mainly movies since that's what we mostly have a problem getting into.

I've found group watching is a lot of fun and it gets me motivated to keep reading (watching!) even if i do it in parts (movies can be easily done in halves). If you'd be interested then we can do this. Our motto can be "One child sapphic movie a week is fifty-two a year." :p

I don't think any club on mdl does this yet...

Id be interested. And i can help host/arrange since I have a lot of experience with various styles of watchparties. But once a week is too much. Maybe once or twice a month.

breq:

Sign me up for the club plz! And thanks for creating this space.  :)

Welcome ^-^ Make yourself at home!

@Athena that makes two of us :) how about we alternate short movie and long movie, then every week won't feel too much of a burden. (plus we can add to the movie count!)

We can take turns hosting, all of us who want to participate. The mdl voting list is a great feature for this, so it shouldn't be difficult

Well first we have to see about overlapping availability.

If someone with less flexibility than me wants to create the meeting times poll: https://www.when2meet.com (this one is supposed to take time zones into account.

This will also serve to gauge interest

Perhaps an option can also be made for in a few months as like a “i cant make these dates, but i wanna attend others when im able.” (Not an actual solid date)

How would that hosting be done? Do people need to fly to some place or join some live chat or they would just in the same time watch a movie in their PCs and than talk about it here? 

kardasx:

How would that hosting be done? Do people need to fly to some place or join some live chat or they would just in the same time watch a movie in their PCs and than talk about it here? ?

It would depend on the title.

Some can be watchpartied through viki, teleparty, and rave.

Others can be screenshared through discord, zoom, etc

And then others we could stream separately at the same time, or watch during the week and chat asynchronously.

mermysteries:

Awesome! If you can, add Sun Moon Light Love as well!

The page is up babes: https://mydramalist.com/750881-sun-moon-light-love

i'd like to join ♡♡

dani:

i'd like to join ♡♡

Yay! Glad to have you! Thank you for joining.

Feel free to ask members for recs or information, or just gush, at any time. While the focus is on Dramaland titles, you are welcome to bring up anything GL related (I or someone else will step in if we get too far off track, but it hasn't happened yet).

We've got some voting lists up on the front page if you wanna vote/elect on titles you've seen or browse it for titles to watch.

We've also got some other contributor-provided lists and a few GL Production studios to check out on the front page as well.

Lately, we've been discussing upcoming GLs (The SKIU verse, Be Mine The Series, 23.5, Lemon vs Melon, Love Senior, and more) and Chi-ha is looking at starting up a reoccurring GL film watchparty.

sweetsatang:

i really want to make the love in the rain cast actor profiles since they dont have one, but im not sure of their native names. have you found them in your research? if so lmk! also great work on finding all this out! :D

i tried to include their native names as well, but since i have zero knowledge in thai, i couldnt!! if i manage to, i will update the list!!

chi-ha-nzhillazz:
I've found group watching is a lot of fun and it gets me motivated to keep reading (watching!) even if i do it in parts (movies can be easily done in halves). If you'd be interested then we can do this. Our motto can be "One child sapphic movie a week is fifty-two a year." :p

i love this idea!! i cant guarantee that i would participate every week, but would love to join whenever i could!

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

No but there's a really hot bi (pan?) sexual character. No she doesn't have much screentime but she's a total scene stealer. She just mentions that she had a girlfriend in passing

can we start a campaign to give her her own gl?? (half joking)

breq:

Sign me up for the club plz! And thanks for creating this space.  :)

dani:

i'd like to join ♡♡

Welcome!! its so nice to see people joining, ive been enjoying this club imensely!! hope you do as well <3

AthenaTheStorierX:

The page is up babes: https://mydramalist.com/750881-sun-moon-light-love

YES!!! will add to my upcoming gl list immediately 

aicto:

Awyeee a club!

Yeee! Welcome!