It is available on some Apps with name "His True Colors" . But They are charging too high. For every chapter we have to pay. I read upto 80 chapters its too good.  I just wanna know its actual name .

“Young master, you must come back with me. The Han family needs you!”
“Your father is gravely ill, your brother is in prison, you are the only one left to lead and to carry the Han family.”
“Your grandmother gave her final verdict that we must bring you back.
In the XingTong Streets of Yun City.
Han Jingru was carrying a box of gift and the man was wearing a casual tee. He had an indifferent expression.
“I’m afraid I do not like to curry favor with her since I was little. In comparison, brother was able to gain all of her affection. Grandma was afraid that I would snatch his position as the heir of the family and she chased me out of the Han family.”
“I have suffered all kinds of humiliation when I was a matrilocal man in the Su family. Did the Han family ever care for me? She was the one that forced me to leave and now she wanted me to go back? Does she think I, Han Jingru is a dog or something?”
“Now I just want to be a good for nothing. And please do not interrupt my life!”
Han Jingru strode away, leaving the group of people looking at each other.
The Su family was only a second-tier family. But when Han Jingru was forsaken three years ago, it was the Su family patriarch that took him in and arranged his wedding. At that time, the wedding had completely turned the Yun city upside down, but for the worse reason: that Su Yimo married an utter loser. The family became the joke of the entire Yun city.
The Su family patriarch was the only person that knew Han Jingru’s real identity. But two months after the wedding, the old man passed away due to his sickness. And from then onwards, no one knew his real identity. The married man became the laughingstock and simply stayed the loser everyone thought of him.
For all three years, Han Jingru suffered all kinds of degradation and deride. But it was nothing compared to how much he was broken after getting chased out from his own family.
The man gave in and surrendered to his fate. He even got used to the daily insults and mockery.
It was the birthday of the old Madam in Su family and Han Jingru had spent a long time choosing his gift. However, it wasn’t something of high monetary value and he was prepared to be mocked. The man had very ‘limited’ finance and that was the most he could afford.
As for what happened earlier, Han Jingru was completely undisturbed and he even felt that the idea was laughable.
His brother was able to make his words dance in the ear and sweeten the mouth. Although he was able to get the grandmother’s favor, the man was arrogant and scandalous. It was just inevitable for him to get into trouble sooner or later.
With him leading the Han family, it was just destined for the family to fall.
<i>But what did that have to do with me? I was just thrown away, a garbage from the Su family.</i>
Su Yimo was a gorgeous woman. She was so outstanding that her marriage with the ‘low-born’ Han Jingru became a complete joke three years ago. However, their marriage was in name only.
The moment Han Jingru saw Yimo, he quickened his steps towards the woman, “Yimo, who are you waiting for?”
Yimo looked at Han Jingru with loathe, “Have you prepared a present for grandma?”
Han Jingru lifted the gift box in his hand and said, “Of course, I had spent quite the effort in choosing this!”
Su Yimo didn't even give him another look. The woman didn’t know what happened three years ago and what had gotten into her grandfather when he forced her to marry Han Jingru, insisting the young man to marry into their family.
The most perturbing thing was, before the grandfather passed away, he held her hand firmly and told her to never look down on Han Jingru.
It had been three years already. Su Yimo couldn’t understand how this useless man could win the favor of her grandfather. If it wasn’t for the sake of the Su family’s reputation, she would have long divorced Han Jingru already.
“Make sure you don’t say anything later. All of the relatives would be there, and they would definitely make fun of you. But you must make sure to swallow it in. I do not want to get embarrassed because of you.” Su Yimo reminded him.
Han Jingru simply nodded with a smile and the man seemed to be completely unbothered.
When Su Yimo looked at Han Jingru’s expression, she dreaded the marriage and wanted to leave him even more. Even if the man didn’t have any esteemed background, at the very least he should have some competence or abilities to himself. It had been three years. She had given him more than enough chances but the man simply busied himself with housework at home. There was nothing else he did aside from cooking and cleaning.
As the two of them entered the living room, most of the relatives of the Su family were already there and it was a lively atmosphere.
“Yimo, you finally came!”
“It is grandmother’s birthday party, why are you so late?”
“Perhaps, did you go and prepare some kind of surprise for her?”
The relatives were greeting Su Yimo affectionately but they completely ignored Han Jingru.
But the man had gotten used to it. It was even better to be ignored than to be insulted.
However, there would always be people who wanted to annoy him. His cousin, Su Ruijin. Whenever they met, the man would try everything to make things difficult for Han Jingru. Not only that, he would denigrate and revile Han Jingru in the most abusive manner. The reason why Han Jingru had such an excoriated reputation in Yun city was all thanks to Su Ruijin. The man was greatly motivated to speak bad about Han Jingru to just anyone.
“Han Jingru, don’t tell me the thing you are carrying is the birthday present for grandmother?” Su Ruijin looked at Han Jingru with a scornful smile. It was just a small box and the man wrapped it using present paper. Just one look and they could tell that it was a cheap gift.
“Exactly.” Han Jingru admitted proudly.
Su Ruijin simply sneered, “What is that? Don’t tell me you picked it up from the roadside?”
Han Jingru shook his head and answered, “I bought it from a gift shop.”
Although the man answered honestly, what replied him was a laughter in the living room. Su Yimo had a pained expression. It wasn’t even five minutes after they reached and she would need to be humiliated because of Han Jingru.
However, most of the time, Su Yimo wouldn’t make any reply. The woman would normally distance herself from Han Jingru and thought of him as a stranger. She would not care how Han Jingru embarrassed himself as long as it didn’t involve her.
“Are you here to make a joke? It is grandmother’s eighty years’ old birthday. Can’t you just spend more effort in preparing your present?” Su Ruijin walked towards a coffee table in the living room and there were all sorts of valuable gifts on it. Just by one look, they could tell that all of them were of extreme value and it was too far apart when compared with Han Jingru’s present box.
“Take a look at what I prepared for grandmother! An aged Pu’er, do you even know how much this cost? Eighty-eight hundred thousand!” Su Rong Jin said conceitedly.
“Wow, sounds good.” Han Jingru simply glanced at Su Yimo. The woman had reminded him to speak less, hence, the man was answering minimally.
Su Ruijin was trying to exalt himself by stepping on Han Jingru and the man continued, “Even just a scrape or small wisp of this could worth more than your present. Do you agree, you scum?”
Han Jingru simply smiled and made no response, but the rest of the crowd was sneering at him.
Although Su Yimo was determined not to interfere with Han Jingru’s matter, the man was still her husband with marriage cert. Even if she hasn’t had any marital relationship with Han Jingru, it would be just insulting for her when the relatives were ridiculing Han Jingru right in front of her.
“Su Ruijin, don’t push it. We know that you are rich but you don’t have to impress us with how costly your present is. And you don’t have to flaunt it around.” Su Yimo said in vex.
Han Jingru looked at Su Yimo shockingly. This was the first time the woman spoke in defense for her husband.
“Flaunting it? Yimo, I’m afraid you are mistaken. Do you think there is a need for me to flaunt in front of this scum? I simply think that he hasn’t respect grandma and that’s all. What about you? It is just understandable that a low born like him didn’t know that he should spend money for a presentable gift. But why didn’t you help him out? Aren’t you used to this scum freeloading on you? Or do you simply don’t care about grandma’s birthday?” Su Ruijin sneered.
“You…” Su Yimo’s face turned red. The woman assumed one of the lowest positions amongst the youngsters in the Su family and she wasn’t as well off as them. The woman just couldn’t afford a present in the hundreds of thousands.
At that time, Han Jingru stood up suddenly and walked towards Su Ruijin’s side and took a smell on the Pu’er.
“What are you doing!? This is the gift for grandma, how can a scum like you take a smell!?” Su Ruijin roared angrily.
Han Jingru’s eyebrows frowned slightly and said, “The age of a Pu’er decides it’s richness, that is the reason why the age corresponds with the price. But there was a lot of businessperson would fake the age to raise the price.”
“Pu’er can be divided into raw and matured tea; the one you have over here had different hues of green and it simply means it is a raw tea. Although raw ones have an edge in the taste, fresh raw leafs are packed with caffeine and it is bad for the stomach. It needs to be shelved for a significant period for it to age. The longer the shelved-life, the lower the caffeine content.”
“But the one you have over here was done deliberately in bad faith, it didn’t have enough time to age and it will definitely harm the body should anyone drink it.”
“I might be a scum, but you are just lower to have given your birthday gift in bad faith and malicious attempt to harm grandma’s health.”
Han Jingru pointed a finger at Su Ruijin as he enunciated every word. The entire hall was pin drop silent!
“Don't talk rot! Grandma hasn’t been drinking tea for the past two years, how could I do that to harm her!?” Su Ruijin said frightfully and the man was just anxious to explain himself. But that made him look guilty.
“Oh, so that was it~” Han Jingru nodded innocently and put up an act of sudden realization, “So you knew that grandma hasn’t been drinking tea and you got this enormously expensive gift. I think the eighty-eight hundred thousand had entered your own pocket.”
Su Ruijin’s eyes were flickering and he looked guilty. That was because of Han Jingru’s words were spot on. The cousin had faked a tough front to puff up himself. And since the grandmother isn’t drinking tea anymore, he was confident that no one will ever find out.
It was beyond the man’s wildest dream that he would get uncovered when he was trying to bring shame to Han Jingru.
“You think anyone would believe what you say? How can a scum like you know how to differentiate a good tea!?” Su Ruijin tried his best to compose himself.
When the other relatives heard that, they casted their doubt aside. For a second there, they almost got tricked by Han Jingru!
How could a person who relied on his wife have understand something of class?
“Han Jingru, shut up if you don’t understand. Are you trying to slander Ruijin?”
“Exactly, don’t you know your own place? Why are you trying to act all knowledgeable? Can you even differentiate tea leaves with other leaves?”
“I’m afraid the most you can amount to is differentiating salt and sugar! After all, you are the house husband!”
The living room broke into another piercing laughter.
Han Jingru did not explain himself. When he was in the Han family, he happened to make acquaintance with a real prominent person in the art of tea. Not only that, he happened to be a great teacake collector as well. No one here could match his assimilation in the art of tea.
However, it was just no point to explain it to those who weren’t in the field.
“Why is it so lively over there?” At that time, there was an old but authoritative voice coming from behind. The old Madam from that Su family finally came out.
All the relatives stood up and they revered the woman greatly.
Ever since the old patriarch passed away, the Madam had been taking charge of the family. She was like the Empress in the dynasty era and even the smallest thing in the Su family needed her approval. One of the reasons for the prosperity of the Su family was due to the leadership of the Madam.
There were some of them that secretly hoped for Madam Su to die in early death so they could finally seize the authority to themselves. However, the Madam had such a healthy body and her retirement wouldn’t be anything in the near foreseeable future.
“Grandma, Su Ruijin prepared a cake of aged <i>Pu’er,</i> can you please have a look on it?”
Su Yimo glanced over at Han Jingru. She didn’t know why but she believed in the man. Probably, the woman wanted to expose her cousin subconsciously.
The moment Su Ruijin heard that, he panicked.
Others might not be able to authenticate the tea. But the grandmother had been involved in the art of tea for several decades. She could definitely tell. If she were to really entertain Su Yimo’s request, Su Ruijin would get into trouble!
“Really? Bring it over here.” Madam Su said.
Su Ruijin had a similar reaction like a soldier facing death. The man delivered the cake of tea to the grandmother personally.
Su Yimo hoped to get the favor of the grandmother for Han Jingru and she hurriedly added, “Jingru was the one who identified it.”
The moment Su Ruijin saw that Madam Su had an annoyed expression, he drew a deep breath and braced himself. His parents’ face turned pale as well. If their son had really given a fake and infuriate the grandmother, that would seriously harm their interest especially in the future when they wanted to split the family fortune.
Su Yimo took a look at Han Jingru and she felt glad that he had finally done something for her family. If the man could get the compliment from the grandmother, she had made up her mind to treat him slightly better from hereby onwards.
However, the next thing that the grandmother said gave Su Yimo a cold shower.
“This is genuine. Why are you slandering Ruijin?” The grandmother asked as she stared intently at Han Jingru and interrogated him.
Han Jingru was stunned. It was more than obvious that the tea had problem. He knew that the grandmother knew about tea and it was just impossible that she couldn’t tell.
Su Ruijin was stunned as well. Did he managed to pull through? Had the grandmother gotten so old that she couldn’t tell anymore?
“Grandma, please look at it carefully, the tea…”
Han Jingru wanted to explain about the grandmother interrupted him in anger, “Are you telling me that I am getting old and losing my sight, I can’t even tell if this is genuine or not? If I say this is real, then it is.”
“Han Jingru, now that grandma had already said that it is real, what do you have to say?”
“Mum, please don’t get angry. This is Han Jingru after all, it is just as expected. Please don’t get angry because of him.”
”Han Jingru, hurry and apologize to Ruijin!”
Han Jingru looked at the grandmother and smiled bitterly.
It wasn’t that she couldn’t tell, but she simply didn’t want to expose her favored grandson.
But that is just right. I am simply an outsider. A shameless matrilocal man in your family. How could you drop Su Ruijin’s face because of me?
*Slap!*
The sound broke the silence in the hall.
Su Yimo gritted her teeth and fumed at Han Jingru, “I shouldn’t have trusted you.”
Han Jingru felt a pulsing pain on his face. Su Yimo had long nails and it scratched a few blood trails on his face.
The man gritted his fist tightly. But the moment he saw Su Yimo’s eyes welling in tears, he released his grip again.
The woman had suffered as well because of him. Why should he get angry at her?
For the past three years, the man had been thrown all kinds of humiliation and mockery. But that was also the same for Su Yimo.
It was simply a challenge in life for the man, but it was devastating for Su Yimo.
“Sorry, I’ve made a mistake.” Han Jingru said.
Su Yimo felt that she was completely embarrassed by her husband and she just wanted to hide. If it wasn’t for him acting all busybody, things wouldn’t get so bad.
“What’s the point in apologizing to me? Apologize to Ruijin.” Su Yimo said.
Han Jingru drew a deep breath and walked towards Su Ruijin. The man lowered his head and said sincerely, “Sorry.”
Su Ruijin simply smirked and whispered beside Han Jingru’s ear, “Do you think grandma couldn’t tell? But I am her real grandson and you are simply a trash. Even if it is fake, she would help me.”
Su Ruijin’s conceited words were like sharp blades to Han Jingru’s ears. But since the grandmother was willing to go as far as to twist the truth and say that the tea leaves were authentic, there was just nothing Han Jingru could do.
However, even after the episode, Han Jingru’s position in the family wasn’t brought lower. Because he was already the biggest trash and assuming the lowest position in the family.
But that was different for Su Yimo. She just couldn’t accept it.
It wasn’t the fact that Han Jingru humiliated her that made her angry. After the woman calmed herself down, she noticed one problem. The authenticity of the tea leaves wasn’t important at all. The grandmother just wouldn’t speak in favor of Han Jingru. And that meant even if the man had correctly identified the problem of the tea leaves, even if it was undoubtedly fake, the grandmother would’ve protected Su Ruijin.
When it was almost lunch time, Su Yimo walked towards Han Jingru and said, “I owe you a slap. You can take it anytime you want.”
“Is that even necessary between us?” Han Jingru smiled bitterly.
“I simply do not wish to owe you anything. You know that we will definitely divorce and that is just a matter of time.” Su Yimo said.
Han Jingru looked at the back of the woman as she walked into the restaurant. The man summoned an unnamed courage and said, “Do you want me to change? You are the only person in the world that can make me change.”
Su Yimo turned around with a smile. But it was more accurate to describe her expression as grieving.
“Do not forget your own position at home. You will never be appreciated in the Su family. Moreover, you aren’t someone with hidden talent that we haven’t discover.”
During lunch time, the family members were seated according to their seniority at home.
As for someone like Han Jingru, he was assigned to the smallest table and also furthest away from the grandmother. The man was sitting together with the house helpers and cleaners of the family.
When they were eating, someone ran inside the restaurant nervously.
“Madam, someone came to deliver present.” the person spoke to Madam Su.
The grandmother did not invite any outsiders and it was always her practice to do so. Moreover, Su family was simply a second-tier family in the Yun city. Nobody would bother to show their good will.
“Who is it?” Grandmother Su asked.
“They said they are from the Han family. I do not know as well and I’ve never seen them before.” the man said.
Han family?
There was only one person in the entire place with that surname - Han Jingru. But Su Yimo was the only person that glanced over at Han Jingru. And there was not another person that relate the Han surname with Han Jingru.
“The phoenix of blessings brings you a pair of golden combs”
“The bird of fortune delivers a pair of hairpins.”
“The beast of prosperity brings you a jade abacus.”
“The dragon of goodness brings you a pair of gold bracelet.”
“The birds of peace deliver you a pair of golden bowls.”
……
When the Su family was hearing the gift list, they simply looked at each other stupidly.
Was that a birthday present? It was more than enough even for a dowry!!
“Cash, eight million eight hundred and eighty-eight thousand.”
The jaws of the Su family members almost dropped to the floor.
When the deck of cash was displayed in front of them, the entire hall was pin drop silence. Only the gasps of heavy breathings were heard.
Eight million eight hundred and eighty-eight thousand? That was an astronomical figure for a second-tier family like the Su.
The old Madam pushed herself up with her walking stick and walked slowly towards the guest. The woman was just elated as she spoke, “May I ask who do you represent? Do you perhaps have an eye of any daughters of our Su family?”
The moment the young ladies of the family heard that, they blushed. Although they didn’t know who the other party was, just a shocking amount of dowry showed that the person must be of the most prominent background. It was just their dream to get married into a family like that.
Su Yimo’s face was paper pale. She was the only married youngster in the Su family. In another word, she was the only person without any chance.
“I am merely in charge to deliver the present and I do not know anything else.” The person that delivered the gift left without a word, just like how he suddenly came. The man did not give them any information.
As everyone from the Su family looked at the blinding treasures and the piling cash, they were almost drooling. If any of their daughters were to get their favor, they would instantly change the fate of the family. Even the entire Su family needed to rely on them.
“That must be me, I am the prettiest girl in the Su family!” At that time, a young lady with a very curvaceous body said.
“Hohoho, why are you so hasty? We don’t know who it is meant for, please at least try to act modest!”
“Exactly, all of us have equal chance, why are you so confident that it is you? I think this wealthy man simply wants to be mysterious. Maybe I am the one he favored!”
The few youngsters started to argue and showed enmity.
“Stop quarrelling. All of you have the chance but one. There is nothing she can do but watch.” When Su Ruijin said that, he purposely leered at Su Yimo.
Everyone knew who he was insinuating and they simply broke into a giggle.
“Haha, luckily we just lost a strong competitor!”
“Han Jingru, we must really thank you for this!”
“If it wasn’t for you, we might have a strong candidate over here!”
Han Jingru simply lowered his head and he had a grim expression. The man was actually burning inside. None of them knew who the Han family was. But he knew it all too well.
Was that a compensation?
It had been three years. Do I, Han Jingru need THAT?
“Stop fighting for it. I will save keep these things for now. Let’s wait until the person reveals himself and tells us who he favored and I will give all of this gifts to her.” Madam Su gave her conclusion and ended the disagreement.
After the lunch, Su Yimo’s family of three didn’t even wait for Han Jingru and they simply drove home themselves. The family had been humiliated because of him.
When Han Jingru married into his family, the man did not bring any dowry at all, not even gifts. When they saw the earlier episode, they were just simmering in jealousy.
When they got back home, Su Yimo locked herself in her own room.
The mother, Jiang Yan roared at Su Wenlun, “Take a look at them!! And now back at ourselves, how pathetic!”
“It is all because of you being useless and the old master let Han Jingru married into our family!!”
“I was simply blinded in my youth, thinking that I would have a good life after marrying into the Su family. But look at me!! I ended up with such a trash like you. The old master had never once thought to let you inherit the Su family!”
“Look at the others, each and every one of them staying in mansions or luxurious apartments. Yet I have to squeeze in this tiny space of apartment with no elevator in this poor neighborhood!”
“It sounded good to the ears that I am the daughter in law of the Su family, but they didn’t know I was stuck with a useless man like you and how much I have suffered!”
Su Wenlun lowered his head and didn’t dare to argue. The man was a hen-pecked husband and he was aware that he wasn’t the most competent husband. He didn’t dare to show any temper or attitude in front of Jiang Yan.
Jiang Yan’s overbearingness made Su Wenlun completely lost his self-esteem.
“I don’t care, get Yimo to divorce with this scum right now. I don’t care about your reputation of the Su family and I simply want to live a better life!”
Su Wenlun said diffidently, “Father gave me a very strict warning to never let them divorce. Moreover, everyone in the Yun city knows about it. If we were to let them divorce now, isn’t that making our family a joke?”
Jiang Yan started to throw a temper and broke into tears. The woman rolled on the floor with tears and snot and wailed, “Su Wenlun, you useless piece of trash. Why did I have to marry someone so worthless like you!? God knows if I have sinned in my past… Do you want to destroy our family for the sake of reputation? Do you want to ruin the future of Yimo? Our daughter was so busy at the construction site every day. Can’t you show compassion to her? She is a lady! Yet she needs to do something dirty and so tiring. All of your relatives simply shoved those work to her! Even if you don’t care about me, you should at least care for your own daughter!”
The Su family was in the construction line and it was just normal to spend long hours in the construction site. But the reason that all of those dirty and dangerous work were left to Su Yimo was because their family had the lowest position in the Su family.
Su Wenlun’s face was in anguish. He knew that he was the most incompetent child in the family and hence, his father forced Han Jingru on them. He knew that he had to bear that responsibility.
However, the man wouldn’t be able to make any decision in the divorce because the grandmother would rather let Su Yimo got stuck with Han Jingru for the rest of her life and she wouldn’t allow anything to drop the reputation of the Su family.
The marriage back then was already a joke. After three years, people were finally forgetting about it. If they were to divorce now, it would definitely make the family a laughingstock of everyone in the city again. The grandmother just wouldn’t permit something like this.
When Han Jingru walked to the doorstep and heard the wailings and cries from inside the house, he sat on the small flight of stairs and lit up a cigarette.
The rising smoke couldn’t bring away the coldness in his eyes.
After he was done with the cigarette, Han Jingru wanted to get inside the door. But at that moment, he heard the voice of Su Yimo from inside.
Su Yimo had been shutting herself in her room all these while and she got to the living room suddenly. When she saw the anguish and pain in her parents’ eyes, she said, “I will not divorce him.”
“Yimo, are you crazy? Do you really plan to spend the rest of your life with that miserable loser?” In Jiang Yan’s eyes, Su Yimo should be desperate for a divorce. But the daughter surprised them with a different opinion.
“I am not crazy. Although he couldn’t amount to anything, for the past three years, I have never heard even a word of complaint from him. He was the one that did all the dirtiest and lowest housework. Even if we were to get a dog, we would have feelings already. Moreover, a human being?”
“I do look down on him, but I do not hate him. This is grandpa’s decision. Even if I wanted to hate someone, I should hate grandpa.”
“And grandma wouldn’t allow our divorce. The reputation of the Su family is more important than anything for her.”
Han Jingru drew a deep breath and smiled. The man sat outside the door and nodded in approval. Right to this very day, he realized that he wasn’t such a filth in Su Yimo’s heart. At the very least, the woman had genuine feelings towards him.
Probably when hate goes to the extremes, it could create love.
“Yimo, sorry…” Su Wenlun muttered with a sigh.
Su Yimo shook her head stubbornly while her tears flowed down from the corner of her eyes, “I am fine.”
All these whiles, even Su Yimo felt that she would be divorcing Han Jingru. And just earlier, she personally told Han Jingru that they would be divorcing sooner or later.
But when the problem confronted her, she noticed that the useless sack of a man had slowly entered her heart during the past three years. They had never even held their hands, and even maintaining a strict distance in public.
But the man had slept under her bedside for all three years. She just couldn’t sweep that kind of relationship away.
“I blame myself. How could I ever develop any feelings towards him…” Su Yimo bit her lips and mumbled bitterly.
At that time, Han Jingru opened the door and walked into the living room. When he saw his wife breaking into tears, he raised his hand to wipe off her tears.
“Han Jingru, you said only I can change you.”
“Right.”
“I do not want to get belittled or mocked anymore. I want to make everyone who insults me regret.”
“Okay.”
The man gave just a word in return and turned around to leave.
In a presidential suite in a private island.
Han Jingru was sitting in front of a woman. She had a meticulous make up and sumptuous jewelry. Every emotion and gesture of hers exuded an air of nobility.
“Jingru, I’m happy that you are willing to see me.” The woman’s name was Shiyan, Han Jingru’s mother.
Even as Han Jingru sat face-to-face with his very own mother, the man’s heart was unrippled. He didn’t even bother to look her in the eye.
“Who could’ve thought that a thrown away like me would end up useful? I had never imagined it. And I believe it surprised you as well.” Han Jingru’s lips curled up and smiled faintly.
“Jingru, I know that what happened three years ago isn’t fair for you. But that was your grandmother’s decision and I have no choice!” Shiyan was riled as she replied.
Han Jingru simply shook his head and answered, “Three years ago? So in your opinion, the unfairness was merely for three years?”
“Thirteen years ago, he was twelve but there was only his name on the birthday cake. All of you celebrated with him but none of you remembered that I was only five minutes younger than him. And from that day onwards, unfairness had fallen upon me. For the rest of the thirteen years, he had conquered the family with his sweet talk. As for me? No matter how hard I tried, no matter how much I excel in my studies, none of you cared.”
“Had he not gotten himself in jail, would you even bother to cast another look at me?”
“If it wasn’t the case that the Han family does not have an heir, will you even remember a person called Han Jingru?”