ASTER:

This world exists but not for you

???

aenoee:

???

when you find yourself alone

ASTER:

when you find yourself alone

Got it now .( sometimes brain doesnt listen to me)

aenoee:

Got it now .( sometimes brain doesnt listen to me)

you do not understand the depth of thinking. I want to ask you whether you are minor or your experience is less because you ask the meaning of everything,  if you don't mind .

aenoee:
Did i ask the meaning of everything?? 

yes not just in this post on other thread also .  and i didn't mean to offend you . i thought i was communicating with the child sorry. LOL

ASTER:

yes not just in this post on other thread also .  and i didn't mean to offend you . i thought i was communicating with the child sorry. LOL

Explanation remains the same,

As i said above 

T.G.I.F.!!!........'nuff said!

Tomorrows work do today, today's work now If the moment is lost, how will the work be done?

meaning :Do the work that needs to be done now. There is no other time then now.

My favourite one (hindi poem)

Kaal Kare So Aaj Kar, 

Aaj Kare So Ub 

Pal Mein Pralaya Hoyegi, 

Bahuri Karoge Kub

A flower that never blooms will neither scatter nor wit, but will merely keep on waiting for tomorrow.

- found this quote on pinterest

aenoee:

Thought for the day!!

“Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you’re riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the ECG machine and makes Friday night really feel like The Weekend.”

Said somebody.

Orange is the new black.

Now onwards,

Monday is the new Friday,

For me.

112:

A flower that never blooms will neither scatter nor wit, but will merely keep on waiting for tomorrow.

- found this quote on pinterest

U in for such flower?

"Music is the silence between the notes"!!!

"There is no right and wrong, whatever happens is power."

ASTER:

"There is no right and wrong, whatever happens is power."

Yup 

aenoee:

"Music is the silence between the notes"!!!

Me, listening music    :x