Symbolika1:

Cant barely wait!!!! <3

trueee ;-D esp after the teaser and the bts released during the event yesterday 

Symbolika1:

Soon? The Love of the Divine Tree....Deng Wei.

ahhhhh love this

Symbolika1:

the magazine cover that made March extra special this year (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠

Symbolika1:

Favourite Trait :  When he make this expression with his lips. ... =))))!

lol he's sooooooo (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) 

and ill update this page in just a while ;-D im so excited coz i missed a lot of beautiful updates on Wei Wei, seeing lots of posts on weibo i wanted to save on this thread✧✧✧

dtsj_sapphire:

and ill update this page in just a while ;-D im so excited coz i missed a lot of beautiful updates on Wei Wei, seeing lots of posts on weibo i wanted to save on this thread✧✧✧

Please share <3

From IQIYI on twitter spreding good news!

=>Dior Official Weibo/XHS Account Update 060524 “Dior Brand Ambassador #DengWei - Wearing Dior men's casual jacket with a striped shirt, paired with the classic OBLIQUE printed saddle backpack, showcasing a stylish demeanor.”

Symbolika1:

=>Dior Official Weibo/XHS Account Update 060524 “Dior Brand Ambassador #DengWei - Wearing Dior men's casual jacket with a striped shirt, paired with the classic OBLIQUE printed saddle backpack, showcasing a stylish demeanor.”

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧  like that bag 

Symbolika1:

Please share <3

i don't remember where i stopped for DW weibo updates lol 

he has new a ct ad pink outfit, margiela maison fragrances ad posts, Kerastase updates, and some random solo pics and biking vlog and his hairstyle's back to just plain and simple but still sooooo handsome! 

and i missed diamond bday and Wei Wei's debut anniv ;( with a lot of interactions from him, so cute... lucky diamonds!