So I know some people are eager to read the novel but don't know where to so I'll be posting links to the novel that I know of👇🏽👇🏽

https://chubbycheeksthoughts.com/2016/12/19/rebirth-of-the-malicious-empress-of-military-lineage-chapter-1/

https://www.wattpad.com/1246010442-rebirth-of-the-malicious-empress-of-military

And for novel readers too if you want to discuss the novel too and exchange ideas😆😆

Thanks for posting the links! I thought I would  read one chapter just to see if I would like it, and before I knew it I’d read 10 chapters straight through. It’s definitely keeping my interest so far.

I finished the novel in 2 weeks cause that was how much I was in love with it😆😆

Dark Angel:

I finished the novel in 2 weeks cause that was how much I was in love with it😆😆

It is so good! I'm at it again today, and every time I start a new chapter, I keep reminding myself I had other plans for my Saturday but that reminder doesn't seem to help 😅

Right now I'm now on chapter 54 and the pacing is excellent. A lot is happening but it doesn't feel rushed. SM is such a badass yet I feel so sad for her every time she remembers what happened in her past life, especially to her children. Now that the Academy examination part is over, I'm eagerly waiting to see how she deals with Prince Yu - I'm sure, like Xie Jing Xing says, “There is a good show to watch.”  (I'm seeing shades of Xiao Heng here 😆)

LucianYaz:

It is so good! I'm at it again today, and every time I start a new chapter, I keep reminding myself I had other plans for my Saturday but that reminder doesn't seem to help ?

Right now I'm now on chapter 54 and the pacing is excellent. A lot is happening but it doesn't feel rushed. SM is such a badass yet I feel so sad for her every time she remembers what happened in her past life, especially to her children. Now that the Academy examination part is over, I'm eagerly waiting to see how she deals with Prince Yu - I'm sure, like Xie Jing Xing says, “There is a good show to watch.”  (I'm seeing shades of Xiao Heng here ?)

I lost sleep over this book and I definitely loved the pacing. Don't worry it gets better as the chapters unfold!!

I'm done! And what an epic journey - I loved Shen Miao's meticulous schemes, Xie Jing Xing's outrageousness, their romance, and the politics overall (especially in Long Ye). I especially like how there is a very satisfying happy ending, though there are things I'm still very sad about, like her two children (Fu Ming and Wan Yu), the Emperor Yong Le and Empress Xian De tragic love story, and Ye Hong Guang 😭

I wish I had gotten more of Shen Qiu and Feng An Ning; that side story was absolutely not enough!

Such an addictive story and I gobbled it up so quickly. I will definitely do a reread to savor it some more. And this time around I will be able to fully skip all the times the author described XJX's looks - omigosh, it got so tiresome after a while. I was frequently eye-rolling and muttering to give it a rest 🙈😅

LucianYaz:

I'm done! And what an epic journey - I loved Shen Miao's meticulous schemes, Xie Jing Xing's outrageousness, their romance, and the politics overall (especially in Long Ye). I especially like how there is a very satisfying happy ending, though there are things I'm still very sad about, like her two children (Fu Ming and Wan Yu), the Emperor Yong Le and Empress Xian De tragic love story, and Ye Hong Guang 😭

I wish I had gotten more of Shen Qiu and Feng An Ning; that side story was absolutely not enough!

Such an addictive story and I gobbled it up so quickly. I will definitely do a reread to savor it some more. And this time around I will be able to fully skip all the times the author described XJX's looks - omigosh, it got so tiresome after a while. I was frequently eye-rolling and muttering to give it a rest 🙈😅

I oved everything about this novel and loved the fact that Shen Miao didn't become a fool after falling in love.  I also felt sad for her 2 children but I'm happy that at least in this new life they won't go through such pain

p.s the translator also got fed up at some point too