My Boss 2024

Love the way he dresses like how his pants are sinched to his waist when it's big at the top and bottom, it has this hourglass figure to it. Also his double-breasted blazer!!!! the blue one

I love this choice so much 

The slit, the color, the make up she looks amazing, and the fit of the dress is perfect the sheer area under the boob perfect. I love it, I’m so glad they didn’t choose a Princess ish dress 

She said I’m gonna be a witch there’s too many princesses 

Makes me think of that scene from The Wonder WOman where she comes down the stairs in this I think dark blue dress looking amazing, one of my fav ade me love the drama so much

I'll say it again, fashion icon Ko Moon-young  (It's Okay to Not Be Okay).

leelee0516:

For me, It's Okay to Not Be Okay had some of the best fashion ever!  SYJ's wardrobe was like wearable art! Every piece she wore was stunning!! 

Omg I was literally gonna comment this like she got that spice  that not all fl have. 

I personally love 

:Park Min Young’ s style in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim and inMy Private Life

:Han So Hee’s style in World of  the Married (It is really underated)

:Jun Ji Hyun’s style in every drama and movie.:

I also LOVE Koo Ryeon's (Kim Hee Sun) wardrobe in Tomorrow. I'll share some of my favs later.

Also Cheon Sarang (Im Yoona) in King the land. I though she was classy but also middle class?

Ash:
:Park Min Young’ s style in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim and inMy Private Life

the way her skirts fit her is so perfect and it is so similar to the manhwa too

I love the bags in this drama

Meet yourself ep 24

this man always dressed like he’s on a runway 

love scenery