this is just a place where we can talk about your favorite fashion moments from a drama or movie or your least favorite moments, etc

For the girlies or anyone who loves fashion or just talking/judging others' outfits and clothes

ALL YOUR FASHION THOUGHTS HERE

I LOVE THIS ALREADY

It’s 2am here in my kingdom hehehe so I’ll continue this tomorrow! 

lol, well seee u tomorrow

I've been watching The princess and the Werewolf and I thought their clothes were interesting but ho modernized they are, like sometimes they would straight up wear something from this er like what the villain girl was wearing(a red cropped tank top and a long skirt). I feel like it makes sense for the FL and the people in her world to be wearing it since their queen is a person from the future, even in the original Go Princess Go some stuff was modernized, like the way the prime dressed some times(I don't remember a lot, it been a while) but he wore sleeveless tops all the time that looked hopped off(might be normal in ancient China idk). Anyways what I was saying was that it's weird that a girl from the animal world is also dressed like that especially since she was influenced by the FL's mother. 

Then again this drama is like a parody in a way so was the original so I guess it doesn't matter but I just wanted to talk about it since I was thinking about it while watching the drama

Why didn't i think of it being the time that western culture was booming in Asian

Currently watching When I Fly to you

and I love how Zaizai's dressing style doesn't change but grows with her like she loves her collars and sweater vests. Like the beginning, she wears a lot of Peter Pan collars and when she is in college it changes to flat collars. For me, it feels like they are showing she's growing, and even though the times are changing she is still herself but just grown or improved like she is not wearing a cropped sweater vest(er style would still be considered "childish" sometimes)

Also they all dress in a similar manner, even side characters. this drama loves their collar white shirts or others with a sweater vest and blazer

Currently watching Ep 2 of Only For Love the break-up scene and I love her sweater jacket I wanna knit that but I don't know how to and there is a high chance I won't find a crochet pattern for it and maybe even a knitting pattern tutorial for it

I just love how the rich girlies in this drama don't dress in just Chanel-like clothes. Like she is wearing Thom Browne, I'm acting like TB is not a well-known brand but still. I mean there was a look from the FL that was Giving Peter Do but I might be wrong. Also a lot of her looks are giving YSL which makes sense for her character I guess. In Ep 14 she is wearing a Valentino blazer which is so easy to recognize cause of the pink and black also it just looked Valentino(the girl in the pic, edit)

For me, It's Okay to Not Be Okay had some of the best fashion ever!  SYJ's wardrobe was like wearable art! Every piece she wore was stunning!! 

leelee0516:

For me, It's Okay to Not Be Okay had some of the best fashion ever!  SYJ's wardrobe was like wearable art! Every piece she wore was stunning!! 

yes yes yes, I still want her blue skirt suit that was so cuteeee

I just love this, the denim with the knit 

Knit and crochet too, denim just a feast there

I will see if I get the pic 

Still watching Only For Love

The outerwears in this drama are perfection, especially the blazers and jackets!!!!!  

awesome:

Knit and crochet too, denim just a feast there

I will see if I get the pic 

I only crochet I'm trynna learn how to knit though

how long have you been doing both which did you start with if you don't mind questions 

I AM SHOOKETH:

I only crochet I'm trynna learn how to knit though

how long have you been doing both which did you start with if you don't mind questions 

Oh! 

I am so sorry.....me zero knowledge in it....I know to tie various knots though

I just adore the crochet and knits and embroidered denims , especially jackets and may be a small patch on one  thigh.

( btw, i do not mind questions......I am your fan.....you are founder of various forums , which I just relish and enjoying playing there)