That hourglass blazer in Ep 26 though!!!!

it's giving Balenciaga maybe it is 

the scene where she finds out that her intern is his niece oh yeah still only for love

awesome:

Oh! 

I am so sorry.....me zero knowledge in it....I know to tie various knots though

I just adore the crochet and knits and embroidered denims , especially jackets and may be a small patch on one  thigh.

( btw, i do not mind questions......I am your fan.....you are founder of various forums , which I just relish and enjoying playing there)

oh ok

and thank you, I'm glad you enjoy

and the custom designer for this drama loves knits

there is a knitted sweater or something in almost every single episode

i just love this fashion choice

it’s a man in blue berry(Burberry) shirt 

Is that supposed to be a black and white kid and the black idsin drawn like that

at first, I was like maybe it was at ten I saw the hair then I kept looking I went back and forth multiple times and it looked like two babies 

Drama: The Day of Becoming You

Episode: 14

I LOVE Jang Manwol's fashion sense in Hotel Del Luna. There were so many gorgeous and flattering dresses. It correlated with her personality too, in a sense.

This hat was so pretty too

Jung in-sun fan:

I LOVE Jang Manwol's fashion sense in Hotel Del Luna. There were so many gorgeous and flattering dresses. It correlated with her personality too, in a sense.

This hat was so pretty too

IK!!!! like every single outfit that she wore, I was like I'm in love

IU looked AMAZING every episode 

I wanna knit her bag, I don't now to knit but I want that bag, knitted

Sparkle Love ep 5

the man is dripped out like, he even has black gloves on walking like a model, he said just cause I'm a background character don't me I won't be dressed

I AM SHOOKETH:

the man is dripped out like, he even has black gloves on walking like a model, he said just cause I'm a background character don't me I won't be dressed

Dude was born to be the ML

What’s he doing there in the background? Ahahahahaha

I AM SHOOKETH:

Dude was asking to be noticed! This guy is probably on his way to assassinate the president's evil assistant, only to bump into the girl who has a crush on him and he denies his feelings for lmao. He tries to hide the truth but nope, and then they get together <3

Jung in-sun fan:

Dude was asking to be noticed! This guy is probably on his way to assassinate the president's evil assistant, only to bump into the girl who has a crush on him and he denies his feelings for lmao. He tries to hide the truth but nope, and then they get together <3

?? literally just wrote a whole freakin drama

nathsketch:

Dude was born to be the ML

What’s he doing there in the background? Ahahahahaha

mmmh yeah ?

I won't watch a Costume Drama just because it has pretty costumes.  That's like driving a terrible car with comfy seats.  (?!?)   But I must admit RUYI'S ROYAL LOVE IN THE PALACE was a jaw dropping 'fashion' show, with hats my wife and I simply couldn't believe.

John Hart:

I won't watch a Costume Drama just because it has pretty costumes.  That's like driving a terrible car with comfy seats.  (?!?)   But I must admit RUYI'S ROYAL LOVE IN THE PALACE was a jaw dropping 'fashion' show, with hats my wife and I simply couldn't believe.

the embroidery on the dress and the flowers on the hat and everything!!!

I would totally watch it cause of the costumes

even the 2012 one is amazing(costumes and the headsets)